Calling all chads

alright lads this thread is for smart anons that have had success trading and /making it/
post helpful advice for how to make money in bull and bear market (aside from obvious buy low sell high) so other NEETs can make it please I think now is a good time for this thread since there are not many normies on biz atm I think

Attached: wagie.jpg (512x425, 35K)

>buy low sell high
you're not from here

Learn forex
I did. And it took years of failing but now I’m a success. Avoid this crypto bullshit unless you plan long term holding. I routinely make 2-5k per week...once you figure out your system, it’s like finding Waldo when everyone else can’t see it.
If you want to make money, look at someone that was successful and go with it.

Attached: 0E7A7398-A65B-45C0-8907-A43D371922B8.gif (200x150, 2.57M)

I’m
Looking at you.

Help me.

thanks for the addvice bro but what do you trade is it world currency like USD and euro??

also does anybody still think its possible to make it in crypto if your a poorfag with a couple hundred dollars? I'd imagine for that to happen bitcoin would have to be worth like 500k someday do you guys still think thats possible

Attached: xby8m92hmiq01.jpg (732x407, 41K)

Aight imma bouta lay down the hard truths. Any 'strategy' that's out there doesn't work. Period. TA, FA, whatever the fuck it is, as long as another person is using the same strategy it's doomed to fail eventually. If you wanna trade successfully, you have to invent your own system that no one has ever thought up of before. I've got my own indicator that, aside from like 2 scientific journals, I'm pretty sure no one else has thought up of yet. I've been living off day/swing trading for just about 7 months now. Not rich at all but it pays the bills. I'll letchu know what my strategy was before it got absolutely rekt by this neural net craze. I used to take a fourier transform of the logs of prices and use that to extrapolate pct swings by reconstructing sine wave periods. It wasn't perfect but it worked at least over half the time which was important. But again, NN's rekt that and I had to find something new, which thankfully I did after some time.

i mean of course no strategy works 100 percent of the time but even with basic understanding of EMA RSI and MACD you can spot opportunities for good and bad times to enter a position
what your saying seems pretty memes not that I doubt what your saying is true

The issue with all those indicators you put, which I'm sure you're aware, they're lagging indicators. By the time a swing is confirmed it's usually too late for major gains. You absolutely have to find some way to predict the market before it happens if you even want a remote chance of winning.

I'll also throw in one other bit of advice in general. Most of the 'tips' out there are fucking bullshit designed to leech off of new investors/traders. Classic example - you've probably heard of the saying, 'Never invest more than you're willing to lose.' This is a trap. New investors will get into the mindset of 'Oh well this was lost money anyways i'll hold through the dip.' Oldfags will profit off this. The real saying that should be preached is 'Never lose more than you're willing to lose.' Put everything you have in, lose the ego and set clear and defined exit and entry points.

Repeat ad nauseum to every other 'tip' you can think of.

Take your money and divide it up. Watch charts for a while, pick some coins, spend some time accumulating fiat and getting verified on exchanges, research other aspects of crypto like learning to keep your wallet secure or whatever. Make your bed.

Buy into coins at low points. Never sell at a loss unless some real CRUSHING news comes out. And even then the coin might just get rebranded and be worth even more if you're patient enough. So look at crypto as your secret life. Nobody needs to know about it. Develop a 2nd personality and keep it a secret form your other personality. It makes holding a lot easier when you pretend the money doesn't even exist. So you buy into dips a little at a time, not blowing your load all in. Overdiversification is a meme that brokers tell to new traders because they want them to lose, and people parrot it here because they don't know shit. You want to watch at least a dozen coins. At least. Follow some big twitters, telegram groups, and dedicate some time each day to reading forums

So you buy low and then you sell high and try not to go taking everything you hear too seriously. And when your coin bottoms out for no good reason, and you start to think 'wellll maybe it's time to move on' think again and grow some balls and buy more. This is how whales are made

here
Over time you will notice the trend of how most altcoins crash when Bitcoin moves. You'll read advice here with people telling you you should've know would happen, and you'll feel like you could have done better.

Well it is true that you can play around BTC fluctuations like this, but only do it when you're really sure. You can make a lot of money by just getting out of your alts before a big crypto announcement and then getting back in afterwards. But don't take the comments here to heart when people tell you how much better you could've done. All you really gotta do is be patient for good buying points and hold until moon. Don't get down on yourself cause a random BTC fluctuations made you lose sats, it's better and less involved anyways to just have faith in your positions so when it dips for no good reason just get greedy and buy more

RSI, EMA, MACD is not enough to make it. Read up on elliot wave, read up on gann, read up on wyckoff, check other indicators, learn classical patterns, learn harmonics, read up on cycles, then you will understand how the markets move. Then look for the high probability spots. TA is a study like any other.

>post helpful advice for how to make money in bull and bear market (aside from obvious buy low sell high)
ok but this is how you make the money. look at the btc chart for almost every shitcoin

thanks for the advice everyone also can i ask you if you trade shitcoins or just big ones like BTC and what success rate does your secret strat have

thank you for the advice friends

Attached: 1527627693800.jpg (644x616, 69K)

Main thing is to always have financial streams coming in. I have a bunch of investments that return money every day and I have a bunch of side businesses/hustles which I use for more investments.

Just keep building user. Like Warren Buffet said, financial markets are about the patient taking money from the impatient.

For me, I just buy up young projects that look like they're going to promising and wait. Just doing that has been life changing. Since that, I've also been getting into real estate and what not. Once you have a good understanding of economics, you can apply it to virtually anything.

Also the more energy you put into your game, the easier it will become.

Attached: 1508589764008.jpg (207x212, 14K)

W/L is about 59/41 and RP is about 1.33 right now.

I don't agree with most of what I'm reading in this thread but I don't want to imply the experiences of others aren't real. I believe it's a very personal thing and people feel territorial about it in some way. Think about from where you're strong and start playing from that, try to keep some kind of journal. I don't believe it's ever too late whatever the amount.

Also

Attached: 1524479730473.jpg (1587x1031, 285K)

what does rp mean??

RP is your risk to profit ratio. So 1.33 could mean that for every 4% gain I hope to get I'm risking 3% of my portfolio. 4/3 = 1.33

You can make it with $500 if you go all in on good coins with your stack and sell on pumps, don't get greedy is the #1 most important advice I can give. Set targets for sell orders, otherwise on pumps you will get greedy and end up bagholding

it sounds like you have a good background in new tech for this kinda of stuff

Attached: dischart.png (3840x2880, 594K)