How rich do I have to be to have a chance with her? She's 18 years old and her boyfriend 19 owns a Nissan 350z...

How rich do I have to be to have a chance with her? She's 18 years old and her boyfriend 19 owns a Nissan 350z. I am also 19 but with a minimum wage job. What do I do? Please help.

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-013544.png (1080x1920, 1.53M)

just rape her for free

youd have to be a billionaire because our sound like a beta male fucker

what the fuck user

she has no boobs

Reeee I haven’t had sex in a month now I’m horny af

2nded

Keep her around for a week or 2 to get all your wierd torture fetish shit under control for a few months

Dump her body in the marsh after smashing out all of her teeth. Salt water and gaitors will make short work of her

she is fugly

>18

lmao this bitch looks like she's 28

I like small tits.

I don't care. I am not a perfectionist and I'd take her over any kylie jenner or 10/10 girl with boobs ass and face.There exist girls like her that you are deeply in love with despite anything .

put money away in good holds for 3 years while learning about investing and day trading. By the time you are 25 you will be rich and have an easy day job of making trades here and there. You'll forget all about that hoe who would just take your money anyways and be a sub-par lay

>minimum wage
>posts about a girl on Jow Forums
user, see . Prison won't be that bad compared to your current life and you'll get your dick wet.

4 edgi 6 mi

at least 10MM

hey i just convinced my gf who looks like your pic to let us get a girlfriend, and then i got us a girlfriend (also v similar to ur pic) and then we all banged all weekend. i used to be like you. theres hope buddy, hang in there.

Attached: 20180520_130657.png (403x644, 517K)

She swallows his cum OP.
And doesnt know you exist you failed try again theres 4billion more chances.

Thanks man. Don't know for how long I can endure this terrible suffering though.

are you for real? how did you do this? i feel like my gf is like 10% open to this

Damn. 3 years is a long time mate. I can't be a min wage loser for that long.

She looks too innocent. I can keep hoping she's a virgin until I make more money for her.

>Piercing
She has fucked at least 1 nigger and a lot of other people

This.

Confidence and humor. Be yourself. Take some MDMA and talk it up. Aniracetam is okay too. Gets your social butterfly thing going. Phenibut makes you social, but might be a bad addiction.

She's mediocre as fuck i'm just going to let you know that this will not end well for you. You need to stop being a pussy. SPOILER ALERT: you won't.

What about Caitlyn Jenner?

I really doubt you have a chance even with money, judging by the fact that you made this post

How do I stop being a pussy?

lmfao
ur fuck because of the 350z, go all in on block array and u can bang hotter chicks eoy

Buy PIVX and you'll turn into a turbo Chad in no time. You won't even need to please Stacy. You'll fuck so many Stacies your dick is going to fall off

Even at 19, and even if you have no skills, you can do better than minimum wage.

Is this a fucking joke? She's probably taken more than seventy cocks. That includes burger flippers who've had more balls than you

Like what?
Don't have acces to mdma but Is Aniracetam actually useful? Does anyone have any experience with it ?

this

He's better looking than you

dont give up user you will get her one day!

Attached: 11429558_1019516754747559_690765330_n.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Actually this might be a great idea. How much do I start off if it's my first time investing on cryptocurrency? a thousand?

>>minimum wage
> >posts about a girl on Jow Forums
at 19 you may think you've found your soulmate but you haven't. She has a bf, move on. Better girls out there waiting for you.

it's that /biz post again

>How rich do I have to be to have a chance with her?
The "just be yourself meme" is true once you're a well-rounded man with character. Just gotta get there first

>She's 18 years old and her boyfriend 19 owns a Nissan 350z.
>19
>owns a Nissan 350z
Uh, no sweetie, that's daddy's money. Stop trying to emulate a rich spoiled faggot and be your own man. If she doesn't give a shit what you drive she's a keeper. If she demands you have a fancy car tell her to fuck off

>I am also 19 but with a minimum wage job. What do I do? Please help
So you're fucking normal? Scratch that, you're not a basement-dwelling NEET who sits on his ass all day and you're out busting your ass working. Save your money and focus on trying to get out of wage slavery. Forget about roastie money pits.

Also, lift.

Attached: alex_jones.jpg (404x600, 28K)

Get a 240Z. Way cooler car

>The "just be yourself meme" is true once you're a well-rounded man with character. Just gotta get there first

It's not true at all. Prime females are only interested in Chad. Being yourself means nothing to them

Bro, give it 3-5 years. You will look at her and laugh. She will be fucked so much throughout college, you'll be happy you never fucked around with that. I'm 23, and the most attractive females I went to high school with are the super nice ones who went on to be great people. All of the hot sluts ended up doing nothing with their lives.

No very rich just pay her boyfriend 10 bucks to smell his dick...

This cut her fingers off and any tattoos off also

buy a 370z

Part of being yourself is no getting along with people who aren't like you. If a woman only wants to fuck a certain kind of guy then you just move the fuck on, it's simple.

This

run towards your fear.

be a metachad buy GLENN aenima.io/advisors

Attached: aenima logo 2.png (800x800, 102K)

Wtf user. She'll be ugly by 25 and you'll still look good at 40. Be patient you beta cuck

Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Daddy's money for a 350z? you can save up for like 6 months with a minimum wage job and get one lmfao. They're cheap as fuck

go back to Jow Forums

Denim cameltoes drive me wild

Second that user's point. Felt in your situation a year or a bit ago thought the girl was perfect etc etc

Turns out the less hobbies hot girls have the more they sleep around usually. She had slept with 35 guys and was a drug addict when i next saw her despite.

You can do better than a girl who wears high-waisted shorts...

Fucking gross

keep the faith brother, they get off on grinding you down. turns out most chicks are way autisticer than us.
i inceptioned it into her mind for the last 2 years, then a movie set he off and then i started hunting. im not terrible looking but im no fucking chadly chadderson over here, skinny pudgy but i fucking own it.

im ten years older than the oldest one of them. luck os a factor for the two chick situation but one big toddy chick is possible for all of us.

Attached: 99.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

inb4 they did it for the money. im broke as fuck but i have huge potential despite my self sabotage. be realistic and be happy with what you have, but dont stop reaching for that brighter future, because once you do you turn into rusty dust.

ive spent years dying and years being alone with mood and learning disorders, and found the will to claw my way out from the bottom like jon snow at the battle of the bastards.

i wont ever stop. if i was ever going to an hero i would have done it yeeeaars ago.

Attached: Sminem Green Candle Meditation.png (839x853, 598K)

she looks like typical basic bitch fammm grow up

this

>prime LARP threads for bizfags
ok

>how much assets do I have to have to attain this specific female

Nigger are you from the 1500s? Do you think you're going to give her father cattle and then have him sign her over to you? Jesus Christ, have the time I can't tell if these threads are jokes or actual deluded ramblings of autistic losers. You're never going to make it in any way, keep being a wagie McFlipper and maybe you'll save up some money for a fleshlight and a VR headset so you can pretend to have sex with something.

>just pay her boyfriend 10 bucks to smell his dick...

Fucking kek. If OP is real then just do this after he's turned her vaginal secretions into a frothy cottage cheese-like substance. Sniff that cock good especially at the base and under the front of his ballsack too where they've been slapping her butthole for extra aroma.

I am positive that I'd be able to pick up a girl like her if she is not taller than 5'5''.
She is not that hot and has no tits.

Jesus Christ dude take her off the fucking pedestal and quit trying to be her friend. Go to college, bulk up for a year, lay some pipe, sell some adderall to get your own 350z, and then you'll smash.

Until then stop fucking talking to her or being her friend. Its not gonna get you laid.

>I am positive that I'd be able to pick up a girl like her if she is not taller than 5'5''.
Manlet detected.

This is the sad truth but there do occasionally seem to be exceptions to this. Haven’t we all seen the girl that defies expectations and really does just want the beta guy that will talk to her and treat her well?

>Haven’t we all seen the girl that defies expectations and really does just want the beta guy that will talk to her and treat her well?
No.

she is 18? she looks 30 wtf

This.

There is no good reasoning in chasing after her. If she did leave him for you, she'd probably just end up fucking some other guy after tiring of you.

Your best bet is to:
>do your own thing
>visit Jow Forums and lift
>go to college or join the army and fuck like crazy
>if she does start coming toward you, smash and then don;t call her

You're 19 bro. You have plenty of time to find thots to nail.

>2012+6
>wearing high rise shorts
0/10

Yeah but can you imagine the stank on that cunt?