Redpill me on NKN

redpill me on NKN

Attached: index.jpg (392x128, 6K)

no

I've been asking to get shilled myself but all you'll get is muh antshares, muh ont, muh 1bil mcap next week, muh binance

hmmm

Attached: 33423423.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Attached: 3456345645.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Attached: 348898769.jpg (750x923, 123K)

Attached: 78795675.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

need phonics? can you read? why rely on others to do YOUR work? welcome to an anonymous Tasmanian festival dancing image board...where you think you're gonna get free advice?

Attached: Untitled.png (402x528, 43K)

I bought a few thousand. It looks promising.

Wtf is that name? Makes it seem like a joke.

please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD dyor for once in your life and don't let these pajeets scam you. take 5 minutes to google the coin... they LITERALLY have not even fucking started writing code yet. You're investing in the concept of a conceptual business. Easily the most retarded shit I've seen since holochain.

All in, their use of buzzwords is sure to get it into top 30 for sure.

source for them not having started writing code yet?

open source in 30 days

Holochains code is not shit. It's real good. They just don't have ANY dApps yet at all. They haven't sent out a ton of holoports and e are still early in crypto.

>NKN stands for new kind of network

Im fucking done. If this shitcoin pulls a tron and reaches multi billion dollars in this bear market im killing myself. Fuck crypto

Attached: 416178324.jpg (509x518, 71K)

this lmao, the name is why I'm holding off for a minute... jesus

Don’t forget this is an NEP5 token.

If this was an ERC20 project hell yea stay clear.

Very rarely do we have a scenario where a NEP5 shits the bed.

The only such token that did shit was TKY, compare the two projects, and tell me you can’t tell NKN is on another level.

THIS! Faggots don't understand how the 3 co-founders of onchain made NEO, ONtology and now NKN. They think this is holo or skychain. I feel so bad for these people.

NEP5 tokens coming DIRECTLY from the Onchain + NEO never EVER performs poorly.

Got a lot to do with the fact that you need 490 GAS to make a smart contract on NEO. It isn’t cheap to make a token.