Get out while you can...

get out while you can. When you really start chomping at the bit with these guys and getting into critical details they get very dodgy and the responses get odd, including banning people from their telegram and reddit for asking about said details.
youve been warned

Attached: Skycoin-SKY-icon.png (558x558, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin/whitepapers
skycoin.net/downloads/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only middleschoolers fell for this blatant scam

>youve been warned
PAJEET ALERT
DISPATCH UNMANNED AERIAL LOO VEHICLE

Attached: 33131.jpg (400x400, 33K)

scams hold your hand as they take your money

legit projects don't have time to spoonfeed retards

nothing of value was lost. for every 10 people like you whose 200-10,000 they lose, there are legitimate investors throwing in 50,000-1,000,000. and those people do their own research, and are intelligent to figure things out themselves.

so, pay people to spoonfeed idiots who are investing a pittance, or ban them so that everyone can be more productive and communicative. that's a no-brainer, if you have a brain.

im the guy most vocal on reddit asking questions to no avail. what other questions are they dodging.

I genuinely like the Skycoin project. It's just hard to tell if this thing will be adopted by the crowd. You are relying on grassroots adoption of your platform, one of many. It's a really good one and it will make a lot of projects redundant. Might take a couple of years. Some even say a decade

They dont dodge questions. they just get fucking tired of people asking the same questions over and over again. While they are being lazy and want information being spoon fed to them.

If you search the history of Telegram, Bitcointalk and the blog posts on the website, I can guarantee you will find 99% of the questions you have.

yes, and this project holds your hand up to the point where you get smart and start asking the right (wrong for them) questions.

please list the questions. i will try my best to answer them if I can.

With the coin hours; The way theyre setup now makes the whole thing seem like a pyramid scheme. Having a system like that on top of a pre-mined coin, where the coin distribution seems random, is strange. Whats stopping the devs or whales from snatching up all the skycoin and having a monopoly on coin hours later on down the road?

user, you took the most obvious bate ever.
>They ban people for asking questions
I saw this fud being used for every coin on cmc and beyond.
Just call him a nigger and hide a thread.

Coinhours will decline in price as long as the supply keeps increasing, so there is an incentive to spend them freely so that they are burned instead of hoarding them.

Easy questions, i don't see a problem with it.

coin hours is designed to have a self-adjusting inflationary/deflationary mechanism.

There is a fixed *linear* rate of coin hours being generated which leads to a self-adjusting inflationary curve. im not going to spoon feed this concept to you why it's self-adjusting.

there are many aggressive designs to burn coin hours too and it includes the coin hours they own. the goal is to have a stable currency with coin hours while skycoin can be as volatile as it wants. having a stable currency is the only way to promote spending.

they are as centralised as NEO is in terms of the coin holdings. however the consensus mech is infinitely more decentralised. the difference with skycoin is that while the devs distribute the coins by incentivising the ecosystem (just like NEO and countless other coins), skycoin can ONLY *trend* towards decentralisation at this stage where as say EOS has fixed their degree of decentralisation at 21 block producers.

Its a different method of bootstrapping.

also you are a dirty nigger

Cowds can be educated and we know this already.
A nice, clear info will do just that. Skycoin project is ambitious and it will click.
We choose if we wanna ride it or just watch it pass while left behind. Think of new generations, wanna be old and poor?
I already know my game.

you dont know how obelisk works. NO ONE DOES YET. they might not even open source it.

Our official "I'm In It for the Tech" coin

CIA nignogz and comcast cretins btfo all at once

saged

havent seen anywhere say that you get actual skycoins for having a miner or nodes, rather you get coin hours or are paid in coin hours right? Why would the people driving the whole operation not be paid in the crux of the coin netrwork which is skycoin itself?

Also, why 100,000,000 coins (random)?
why lock up 75,000,000 initially (random)?
Why have coins "unlocked via an unanimous consent (1 vote against distribution can stop the whole process) of an unknown group of developers"??????????

dont you see how incredibly arbitrary that is with no math backing it? Bitcoins 21mill cap atleast has some math behind it

i dont give a flying fuck about EOS and you just said it yourself that the DEVS distribute the coin, it doesnt seem to happen organically in their theory about the whole system, which seems very strange to me for a crypto

i wasn't talking about Obelisk. Yes we know how it will work. there are 5 papers published on it. we just dont know how the implementation will look like.

Obelisk, based on ben-or's ranomized consensus algorithm.
Nodes choose which peers to listen to, which to ignore.
Actions of nodes are broadcast to the network.
You can participate as any type of consensus node freely.
Low barrier to entry, no reward for participation.
3 types of nodes: block nodes, validator nodes, supernodes
Block nodes publish blocks.
Validator nodes check compliance with policy.
Supernodes analyse the big picture and speed reaching consensus.

they are going to distribute to people who contribute meaningful resources to the ecosystem. this is why people are going to earn skycoins in the testnet. they are starting with "people who give bandwidth will get skycoin"

it IS not organic you moron. It is by design to funnel the money intelligently to stimulate the economy.

BTC creates new bitcoin for every block being mined. miners provide service of securing the network and in return they get btc back for their service.

Sky rewards people who provide valuable resources to the network instead of meaningless PoW like in BTC.

BTC people then will say "no its not meaningless, its why BTC is so secure"

but because Sky has a different consensus algo, sky doesnt need PoW and it will still be secure (supposedly, you can argue this point all you want but no one knows until its implemented and right now there are 5 published acaedemic papers with mathematical proofs saying it works)

Skycoin is the ultimate coin that test people if they are learning by pure memorisation like a pajeet or by actually intellectually understanding the core design principles of crypto.

everyone coming into crypto first learn BTC but really, they dont REALLY understand why BTC is the way that it is. they just remember all the terms and the meme sentences relating each terms.

this is why the whole term of "Skyminer" that doesn't mine fucked with people's head so much. it makes complete sense if you actually understand how cryptocurrency works.

You can debate "but i dont think this will work in the long term" because yes, ultimately PoW is the least speculative consensus algo that's based on tested empirical reality while obelisk isnt.

but if you just call it a scam because of you sub-par intelligence then you deserve to stay poor.

it is cheap because it is an untested SOUND theory. this is why its speculative.

even PoS hasnt really been tested yet and ETH is #2 in CMC

Mic drop!

THIS is your best FUD? Holy fuck lol you better be doing reverse shilling.

no, I mic dropped it here soz

the total supply question is fucking dumb. are you the pajeet who buys tron and verge because its only 3 cents so it must be very easy to go to 1 dollar?

anyone, anyone on this thread tell me why the devs of a crypto manually handing out coins is a good idea. Cryptos should work autonomously and be earned organically through the math of the design. I dont see satoshi manually handing out bitcoins.

Attached: Coin-Distribution.jpg (1280x1199, 87K)

replying to my question with an ad hominem doesnt help youre explanation very much sir

>Also, why 100,000,000 coins (random)?

100 trillion droplets is enough monetary units for a well distributed supply.

>why lock up 75,000,000 initially (random)?

Slowly distributing coins over time helps to counteract whale centralization.

>Why have coins "unlocked via an unanimous consent (1 vote against distribution can stop the whole process) of an unknown group of developers"??????????

Developer centralization exists with every project of any type. You don't hear people complaining about developer centralization because in order to create anything of worth, devs need to perform to rigorous standards imposed by worldly phenomenon.

>dont you see how incredibly arbitrary that is with no math backing it? Bitcoins 21mill cap atleast has some math behind it

People like yourself do not heed worldly phenomenon and do not conform to any standards, why listen to your stupid assertions?

read this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 5.02.29 PM.png (1064x532, 168K)

100 trillion what the fuck? Im gunna go ahead and chalk you up as a troll

but i literally had to look up "worldly phenomenon" to make sure it wasnt an idiom, so you got me there at least.

ok fair enough. Just as long as people know thats the crux of the coin, thats fine I guess. Im just not digging it

Droplets, fool.

There are 1 million droplets in every Skycoin.

the same as there are 100 million Satoshis in 1 Bitcoin.

I'm a huge fan of any project aiming to decentralize the internet. Skycoin is my favorite crypto at the moment

I'm stoked the Skywire testnet launches tomorrow and I can start getting paid Skycoin for sharing my internet. BITCHES, MONEY, LAMBOS

can you link the papers

github.com/skycoin/whitepapers

all the whitepapers in here
skycoin.net/downloads/

exactly, so funny comparing sky with eos. Sky is a bunch of delusional scammers who think they're gonna change the world but have nothing working even after like 5+ years of coding.

EOS is just a high TPS smart contract blockchain that works.

It cannot be monopolized. It goes like this:
User --> CH payment for bandwidth
Skyminers --> CH as payment for node
+
CH keeps skywire free of transaction fees, therefore any fee-jacking for profit is eliminated. What's up with btc in this regard?
So if the payments and purchases are made through CH it means that your skycoin remaines untouched.

Just read the whitepapers, it says something about a way to even trade CH for Skycoin in the near future and even for other cryptos.
What do u think? Did u read the docs?

i was comparing the degree of decentralisation of the consensus protocol, dimwit.