Gee, I wonder what will happen today

Gee, I wonder what will happen today.

Attached: fab.png (430x240, 35K)

Price will go down?

yes

why would it, im about to buy astack

Product release = speculation phase is over

whats your point

Just trying to help, user. Buy the news if you want.

buy the news? people sold the news already days ago, now its near the bottom so buy the results..

>people sold the news

People sold two coordinated pumps, yes.

Coordinated by who? Whales?

The first one, yes, and the second one was from a pump group called Blockchain Whispers. You can go and read the posts on their telegram or website.

and you think a pump group will publicize exactly when to buy. you don't think when its quiet and low they are actually going to buy then, tel the public its going to pump now then dump on them... god damn man are you 16?

>and you think a pump group will publicize exactly when to buy.

Yes they buy in advance, and the publicise it so that everyone else buys and they can dump on them. That's how it works, user. Are you genuinely retarded or just LARPing?

So SML is real?

lol, SML is some LARPer with some moderate funds.

The pump group was Blockchain Whispers, they posted it.

How do you know? When will next pump be?

You guys fell for another pump of the week shitcoin.

SML is a meme ya dip. but who is blockchain whispers?

Unironically... yeah these guys will end up going to jail eventually. But for now I guess you can copy their calls kek, literally just google them.

>blockchain whispers?

some pump group

I thought SML was legit? They called the last 2 pumps to a tee.

I dont understand, a pump group will not coordinate with the anions on this sub. So if it looks dead, I think that gives a better shot that something's going to happen, especially because it proved it has the ability to launch upwards

mfw this goes 10x in the next month

Attached: 1527627734486.gif (300x169, 267K)

Delet

This is a shitcoin sell sell sell so I can buy cheap

Buying in under 200 on idex is basically free money, it's gonna moon hard this summer.

Attached: 76519DEF-82FA-4C82-9DB9-E594D85CF3D9.png (750x1334, 303K)

Literally no reason it would 10x, lol. That's a pretty big market cap these days in this saturated market.

>$30 million is a big market cap
Yet absolutely useless shitcoins like DBC have $130 million market caps