Trying not to be another poorfag

I've been lurking here for a while and wanted some of anons thoughts on how a soon to be law school cunt can avoid being a broke ass. I help with the family business and flip a few used cars so no I'm not afraid of hard work.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Attached: _20180531_081537.jpg (720x714, 82K)

Nobody there?

Go to doctor, claim you can't focus, get prescribed adderal, pay for a bottle of 60+ pills partially covered by your insurance for like 5-10 bucks. Sell it out pill by pill. Easy money

That's illegal faggot.

Haha, that is easy money......

Yeah I prefer not to do anything that could bring the bars ire

gtfo pajeet. go sell your fruits on the street.

My classmate was writing stupid articles for a dating website, he was making around $600/month writing stupid ass about dating advice. It's not much, but if engfag could pull it off, a law student should not have problems with writing

That's a good idea. Freelance writing could be a good avenue. I will have to take a look around and see what is available

You can also try tutoring but it was a shit job when i tried it. students would cancel all the time, or would ask to teach them a month worth of material in 2 sessions. Depending on how much you need money tutoring is always an option

You could dress up as a woman and whore yourself out for like 50 bucks an hour. One hour a day. Might have to suck the odd cock but not bad money

I tried sat tutoring and that was less than ideal. However, lsat level work may be more professional

I wouldn't need to be dressed as a woman

If you can find a niche, this is a good avenue

t. freelance writer

what other skills do you have, user?

Flipping cars=hard work..kek...yeah you know hard work...riiiight

Through undergrad I flipped the occasional car an also worked as a carpenter. Those skills are a bit involved though. They either require alot of time or money to accomplish. I know some coding too but by no means am I programer.

I think you assume too much user

you need to get something thats relevant to your future career. there is so much competition no one will hire you (unless you have connections) unless you can demonstrate relevant practical experience. no one will give a shit about flipping cars any donkey can do that try get paid weekend work in a law firm.

If you think you can keep flipping cars, go for it, but yeah, carpentry requires a bit too much upkeep for a side job.

How's your knowledge of crypto? If you can write, it's not that hard to get started writing for all of the websites that have popped up over the past few years.

user, don't you know how much a car weights? OP is proper Chad!

he never said he was flipping cars to further his law career, brainlet--he's merely trying to make extra cash

gtfo if all you have is pessimistic drivel to spill out of your keyboard

You're right. Flipping cars was more of a hobby that paid well at the time. It's fun to rebuild an engine and throw a coat of paint on the body.

your a clown and no idea how things work

I don't know much about crypto; however, it is a subject that I have been exploring since a friend first introduced me to Jow Forums.

Do you know any good resources to brush up on? I also freelance write for a little newspaper. It doesn't pay much maybe $200 every two weeks

does she have a dick

I can confirm she does not have a dick