800/eoy Skycoin, makes every blockchain obsolete

800/eoy Skycoin, makes every blockchain obsolete

Attached: 1525019132019.png (282x179, 7K)

said this same this about bitconnect

this coin got deprecated by NKN. Sorry breh, but synth can't outperform the bigwigs over at onchain.

>New Kind of Network
christ, these chink clones dont even know what to call themselves

Attached: 1525177856718.jpg (3192x2386, 1.39M)

lol if you use that pic to shill skycoin

BUY SKYCOIN SIRS

Attached: synth.jpg (480x1498, 159K)

he sounds like a Jow Forumstard. no wonder you guys like him

Wow, I may invest in the project just because of that. Sounds like /our/ kinda guy.

Everything he said is factual, lel

>Investing in bipolar disorder and amphetamine psychosis is safe.
These holders are fucked when Synth goes into a multi-year depressive episode.

Attached: Screenshot at May 31 20-05-14.png (784x544, 528K)

You cant create a decentralized internet on top of a centralized one, you need to start from the bottom like skycoin is doing.

nkn isn't built on neo or ont. nep-5 token is just a place holder before main net

Look at the sperg who can't even form a complete sentence.

Coins such as Nexus and Skycoin are crypto 3.0. They are fullfilling satoshi's vision of true decentralization by introducing real-life tech so as to esthablish their own mesh networks.

Traditional projects will still have a reason to exist, but only if they offer an actual service thus giving it some inherent value.

It's my estimate that we'll see a steady decline of pure transactional coins; eventually they will be shedded. The cryptosphere is evolving lads.

By buying Skycoin and Nexus, you are buying the future.

If they succeed, SKY and NSX can be 5000 USD coins within 2 years from now. A new and free internet is comming, not dominated by ISP's or governments, but by the people themselves.

Be smart. No joke.

You dont understand what he's saying. You can't have decentralization while making use of traditional internet infrastructure.

You don't understand what skycoin is actually doing user. Do some research.

uh no nobody said bitconnect made any blockchain obsolete, the sky bcc comparison doesnt even make sense

It's almost as if some people are fudding skycoin to give them time to accumulate. Who would do such a thing?

Admission time: I bought in skycoin knowing it was going to be huge at around $8-9. I couldnt get enough fiat at the time and by the time I did it kept going up. I keep waiting for it to go down and in the mean time I fud almost every skycoin thread. Has to go down some more right?

they fixed the coin hour bug on binance you can't get a ridiculous amount anymore

i wanted sky chain recently but now its just so over

Hard to say mate. Honestly unless grandpa shits the bed again I think we've found a new floor. So many alts are absolutely primed to blow the fuck up, sky included. Add that to the fact that a few more exchange listings are on their way, testnet, and more marketing... I wouldn't wait too much longer.

i sold my skycoin cause of the bug but i just bought back in cause i did a 0.02 transfer to my wallet and it only gave me 300 coin hours instead of 3k or 30k