The Trick of the Devil? See below

One of the biggest tricks of the Devil in 2018 was convincing Jow Forums that the LINK token was a scam and meme coin.

Should you probe around many of the threads and sift through public source information of the project, you may find that Chainlink is one of the gems within the blockchain space which hasn't undergone a moon mission...yet.

While the public narrative of digital currency is still one of confusion and misinformation, our collective intelligence or "insight' into the what ideas stick and what ideas don't have been attempted to be hijacked by unknowing parties.See through the FUD, the engineered confusion, and side-ways price action. Open your eyes wide and envision a world which finally enjoys the benefits of smart contract automation within the contexts of leveraging a decentralized oracle solution.

Imagine your world in 2020 when you hear of smart contracts and its use within insurance contracts, that payment to a prediction market contract, or automatically paying your tax in profit earned within operating Chainlink node.

Think back to the days of 2017 and 2018 with wonder in knowing that you were one of the "lucky ones."

Take this as a thought exercise in 2018 while the price of one LINK token is less than $.50.

Consider this a prophecy in later years when the price is well over $300 and those who were fortunate enough to have an opportunity to change their lives for the better jumped at the chance to become legends in a new financial order. They took heed to the call and recognized the moment for when destiny called their name to the promise land.

What would you have done if you knew the price of Chainlink would rise like the Morning Sun? Would you have bought and maintained the fortitude to HODL when the moments' sky felt most dreary?

Or did you have the vision of precognition in knowing in your mind's eye, my moment to aboard the chariot for wealth is drawing near?

Many say they do, and far fewer act.

Attached: SAINT SERGEY.jpg (1539x2183, 626K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Attached: sc10.jpg (725x467, 431K)

the price has gone down for months and months on chainlink and its in last place on most exchanges most days. Im not gonna read a crystal ball here, but its clear this coin is just another dothead shill job and has none of the traits of superior digital currency

Attached: eoy.jpg (567x799, 203K)

Attached: 1524600360892.png (627x905, 246K)

>superior digital currency
Stopped reading there

So you read the whole post

You are a fucking MANIAC

Attached: clllll.jpg (2800x1054, 3.01M)

Attached: 1527544435656.jpg (883x138, 46K)

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

I have 30k and fully expect them to be worth $0 sometime next year. I'm just tired of researching, chasing the market, and 'trading.' It's all such an uncreative, demoralizing grind that I'd rather wagecuck to get by and bet it all on a complete longshot.

should I buy a little link now or wait til i profit off shitcoins and buy a lot of link later?

I have 290K Link and if this shit continues like this I'm selling
>FUD working confirmed

well someone has to buy sergey bigmacs and you seem like the perfect fincuck. well done your sacrifice is something

This is all true and has been completely overlooked. Here’s an album cover by the band Thomas uses as an alias on reddit.

Attached: 8595A1AE-C818-45B5-BEE9-F236F2016629.jpg (1200x1200, 322K)

proof?

kek, linkies getting triggered...

Attached: 1AB55977-C506-42DC-A061-6EA43C07E63A.png (640x1136, 122K)

look at yourself dummy your in every thread telling him hes in evry thread ,,,kill yourself hypocrit

Pretty based desu

You discovered the third layer of pasta. Pls use the archive going forward