Latin ''America'' was the worst thing that could have ever happened to the Spanish language and Spain...

Latin ''America'' was the worst thing that could have ever happened to the Spanish language and Spain, now their language is a disgusting abomination that people all over the world relate to brown subhumans from third world brown shitholes.

Attached: map_of_spain.jpg (466x350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atzut1M2clk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Argies are not white or European.

couldn't agree more

Spaniards are brown and subhumans.
They are only known around the world because two soccer teams:Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Without the gibs from Germany since 1980, they would be exactly like Mexico

He is probably a spaniard living in Argentina.

And you probably is an IMMIGRANT or son of immigrants and not a real german

I like tacos and burritos desu

Attached: 1540607679635.jpg (875x720, 49K)

Still on top 3 list most beautiful language

Why does anyone care about this impovriched arab shithole?

Languages evolve, its only natural for different variations to occur

Attached: image.png (1754x835, 123K)

>now their language is a disgusting abomination that people all over the world relate to brown subhumans from third world brown shitholes.
Spanish unironically reminds me of beheading in no moment

How would you colonize a continent without spreading your language? Same shit happened with French, Portuguese, etc. It is not something to be ashamed of, it is a mark of us (colonies) being owned by them (colonialists).

Burritos > tacos
¿Me podrias enseñar cocina peruana?

As if the colonized are not partly colonizers in most of Latin America, if not fully colonizers, like in Uruguay and Argentina. The natives were almost completely wiped out

>They are only known around the world because two soccer teams:Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I thought they were known around the world for conquering the world and then shortly dominating Europe, but hey, who knows?

By "people all over the world" I guess you mean English speaking people.

Why do you care about that much about those anglo wimps?

Go lose another World War and work another 80 hour week so you can suck your boss's cock. Stop disrespecting Spain.

English speakers rule the world and literally took your colonies from you and you barely put up a fight. I wouldn't be so smug, Spaniard.

CHI

>The natives were almost completely wiped out

Yet when I go out 50% of people are mixed with light brown skin the other 40% is brown while the remaining 9% is white (1% chink , nigger, etc)

At least we have healthcare

T. Proxy Mexican

Dude what a fucking embarrassing comeback. Are you a 12yo retarded? Fuck I hate Spaniards on Jow Forums.

>you barely put up a fight
No dude, we're not Frenchies.

Sorry forocoches

A lot of Mexicans say Burritos come from the EEUU tho.

If you come from that retarded forum, that explains a lot. Go back to your vidya, kid.

ambos son unos idiotas, hablandose en ingles para que el resto sepa por qué discuten. blasfemos traicionando el idioma y la patria

Fuerte cringe muchacho
*inclina fedora*
Vas a ser el nuevo jorge o algo asi?

Tbf with or without colonies no one thinks of Spain as a white, peak of development country.

Nope, north Mexico.

Callete mohammad al andalusi traidore de allah eres tu, muerte al espanol lengua de moros ojala alcarde corrieda de moros marruequis estan en la cocha de tu ancestras moro africano fuera de europa

Pero qué estoi leyendo? jeje lol mira chico un poquitico de diversidad nunca le ha hecho daño a nadie heheh saludos

And when i go to Spain 40% are light brown, 45% are yellow and just 15% looks european.

Attached: 1467038904479_lc_galleryImage_Football_Soccer_Italy_v_S-e1474111276721.jpg (558x245, 40K)

CHICANO AAAAAAAAJ

Actually normal people from any country in the world consider them whites, only autists on Jow Forums don't because of nordicism brainwashing.

Look at this video, a footbal game between Argentina and Spain, you can clearly see the huge difference between Spaniards and the race mixed individuals from Argentina team and crowd:
youtu.be/atzut1M2clk

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-064710.png (720x1280, 611K)

"White" they look arab which they are.

Meds have no reason to distinguish them from.arabs.

Only whites are whites whivh are nords and northern euros rest are arabw

>t. la luz extinguido

As I said, "only autists on Jow Forums don't because of nordicism brainwashing".

Got to any country in the world and ask what race people from Spain are and you'll get the answer. From most people in the whole world Native European = white.

Que?

Attached: catalans.jpg (1200x800, 923K)

I guess it reminds you of beheadings because it sounds a little bit like Japanese due to both of them sharing similarities in their sounds.

No one will call spaniards white go ahead ask a Brit if ge thinks youre white.

Attached: 1539358318870.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

>Germany
>1980 there was no ''Germany'' in 1980 you pardo commie idiot

It's always funny reading this from people who have never seen these etnicities in real life cause he never left his mom house asa fatty NEET incel virgin beta loser they are

Still you live in a country named after one of us and explored by us, french and iberians.

Beta cuck.

t. el goblino de las americas

Well fuck you too