Both of your parents are from Brazil so you can't be Irish even though you're born and raised there and have full...

>Both of your parents are from Brazil so you can't be Irish even though you're born and raised there and have full citizenship.

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

Indeed. Get the hell out of my country.

Are you conservative or degenerate liberal?

If you are a degenerate liberal I hope you suffer lot of discrimination and Ireland throw you in the sea bye

you were born in Ireland, you are Irish

Are you a leprechaun

Europe doesn't work like the New World.

I have zero sympathy for any Brazilian diaspora, especially if they are asian, brown or black and I don't give a shit if some country kill you in the streets.

>Russian telling a Brazilian he's Irish
Kek

It's simple, leave Ireland and back to your country.

Anyone can be Irish nowadays, Dublin is already a nigerian colony

>He wants to be considered a Wh*Teoid ethnicity

LMAO WHAT A C. UCK OLD

Is like a person without native american blood wanting to be american

t. abo orge shrek mix

you will never be an irish person you will always be a foreigner and people on the street will never identify with you

>Get out me of country !
>A rat born in a stable isn't a horse...

I love reading broken english lol

What, Sisoku?

Mate you will never be Irish. Leave that label for actual WHITE Irish people

Ireland is the next cultural melting pot now that England has been damaged beyond repair anyway. The government has said unashamedly that it aims to double the population outside Dublin by 2040 by taking migrants

rib quietman land

Just like how Barrack Obama would be Japanese if he was born in Japan, or Trump Eritrean if he was born there.

Oh wait that's fucking retarded

>t.

Attached: 1534136096428.jpg (562x959, 38K)

why not, europeans are autistic

I can understand being forced to be Irish by circumstance of birth, but my mind boggles at the thought of somebody actively WANTING to be Irish.

Attached: 97d9d919d8ee0a2399872df3dda1c0fbc55f9949f01600aa09f5cb860ef3b595.png (382x417, 325K)