Why do f*rstiods have front lawns?

Why do f*rstiods have front lawns?
Seem like a waste of good space and resources.

Attached: E3D76CE6-F773-471F-9CD6-52E5947D6488.jpg (1080x810, 340K)

bc my doggie can shit there

a lot of the things we do are to prevent densification and keep housing prices high

One with the Earth.

I have a whole garden

Once upon a time it was for children who could play on the grass.

Now since kids are stuck to screens all day, it just raises land value because people predict it will raise land value. "A house with a good lawn? I should buy that because someone else will buy that from me in the future."

It's a capital scheme with no true value, like non-voting non-dividend shares in company stock.

We live like humans, with space between our houses.

this post almost makes sense but not quite

Third world insects live in tin sheds crammed up against each other with 50 people in each. We don't. We have enough space for front and back yards.

my house has both a front and a back yard, they're still not necessary, you could have space between houses without front yards.
I mean there's the sidewalk and the street separating houses already.

Argentina is known for roleplaying first world

>you can only live in gigantic mcmansions or tiny crammed apartments

Attached: brainlet6.png (866x900, 94K)

We dont like to sleep next to our entire family in a single room on the floor. We like to be spaced out.

It is, or at least grass. My rule is if it can’t survive on its own then there’s no point wasting water on it

Attached: pjRU0P5__400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Who needs a front yard? Just sleep on top of your 50 cousins and throw buckets of shit out the window.

Attached: 1200px-Mumbai_03-2016_108_Bandra_station_surroundings.jpg (1200x800, 331K)

Pretty effiecient and economical desu.
This is what peak capitalism looks like.

about 7% of the population of Argentina lives in slums like that one, but they have sewage systems.
I'll never understand how the fuck does a country manage to not have a proper sewage system in this day and age.

Sounds good. You keep living like that and I'll keep my front lawn. Which of will catch Cholera, I wonder.

Attached: Corelogic-National-Blog-1024x677.jpg (1024x677, 241K)

*which of us

Enjoy water shortage and global warming soon, selfish wh*Tiods who rather thinks of his comfort than others in this planet.

There is such a small lawn on my house yard, but I use it only when I have a barbecue party with my family. No one knows more why.

Here's your country compared to mine. Which of us do you think is gonna get fucked by rising sea levels?

Attached: Size-Comparison-Australia-Philippines.jpg (552x505, 20K)

Incredible, some go as far as growing some flowers

You've never seen a flower garden? Do you live in Mordor?

I was being sarcastic. An average Slovene garden has a vegetable patch, a flower patch, maybe even a few fruit trees

no need to reproduce like rabbits and have no personal space at all

Your coastal citiea will

I know it's pretty uncommon to have space and not use it in Romania. If you don't have some vegetables growing it's a waste of land. I remember gypsies being on the news for stealing from peoples gardens and shit

Nah, we have well built cities and good planning. We can easily build sea walls. Your tin shacks will get washed away while your government abandons you.

Sorry, I thought I was still talking to that Filipino peasant. Your flags look similar at a glance.

Such a small garden seems useless to me to. Especially without fences. Who the fucks wants to see/talk to his neighbours

*to me too

>be f*rstiod
>have no accountability to others by wasting useable space for living
>wants third wolrders to be accountable to the Amazon forest and Pacific Ocean

Attached: 35E90877-ED73-4F82-A960-D238617CE848.jpg (256x290, 21K)

Global warming will account for your sins by drowning you.

>have no accountability to others by wasting useable space for living
why do you need to be cramped? do you understand there's not enough resources to feed every single person in this world?

We destroyed our forest like 500 years ago. People didn't even know what pollution was back then. Imo brazilian can do whatever they like with the rain forest but I think destroying it would be stupid (and probably they won't do it)

>our thin shacks
Dude, are you serious?

Attached: 4WJO0SlXnCE.jpg (1280x670, 317K)

As I already said, I thought I was still replying to the Filipino.

Attached: Capture.png (1046x187, 14K)

Btw, are austrlian cities even more sparsely populated than american ones?

sorry for inventing commie blocks guys :(

Aptechka, eto ti?

Yes. We have lots of space.

Go to bed grandpa

Do you also build your houses from cardboard?

No. We have fires and typhoons so our houses need to be well built.

Two layers of cardboard?

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-131640.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

That house looks 70 years old. Someone's grandma probably lives there.

Attached: house.jpg (800x600, 95K)

All google streer houses I see in Australia look like this This one is just also covered by guipure

>Seem like a waste of good space and resources.
Well, the same can be said about your entire country

Because Louis XIV had a bigass garden and whites wanted to copy him

Fuck off toothpaste.
We got purpose by being a typhoon shield.
Your country’s only contribution to the world are overpriced tulips.

It is, kill all NIMBYs

Kek, just baiting, calm down. Our front lawn is pretty tiny.
We have a bunch of plants and a small table with a few chairs to sit outside when the weather is nice enough, but it doesn't come close to the majority of what is posted in this thread.

Helps prevent flooding since everything else is paved over.

>non-voting non-dividend shares in company stock
Is that fucking real? What's the point?

I tought it comed from Le Courbusier Unité d'Habitation and his idea of the "new city"