What is the best country you have ever visited?

What is the best country you have ever visited?

Attached: 10.-Amalfi-Coast-Italy-Hiking-for-Women.jpg (2400x1650, 917K)

>What is the best country you have ever visited?
India

>amalfi
terrone

Sweden during the 90s

Italy/Sicily.

Russia, crimea. No wonder they invaded it, it is a paradise

USA
France and Germany must be nice too in some places but I've only been to shitty places like Paris.

it was before invasion, everybody speak russian, all hot girls from russia and ukraine, everything is cheap

I was there before the invasion in an unnamed town near Mirniy, I don't know what it's like now but I hope it is still great

norway

now it's just resort for retire and police people

Poland

Thank you user. Would you mind telling which cities you liked?

England was honestly fucking cool

Thailand by far. Just pure fun and craziness, the best time of my life. Everything from swimming + dancing alone with a stripper on the beach, to walking along empty 8 lane motorways at night during the protests, witnessing a grenade go off, to getting a shake down by the army on my way home, climbing a crane and doing shrooms with feet off the end. I've been to quite a few places but almost all of my most memorable moments were in Thailand.

>Thank you user. Would you mind telling which cities you liked?
Shimla is a very beautiful city

Attached: shimla-india.jpg (800x1024, 1007K)

Chile
Tierra del Fuego was comfy

I like Portugal

>dancing alone with a stripper on the beach

is this you?

Attached: 1540808718842.jpg (994x860, 665K)

I cant say best but i really liked Mexico. I ate a lot of good cheap food, ocean, i trained with local dudes in mma and spend time there really good. Probably will visit soon again.
The only thing that i dont like is huge amount of those cartel videos coming from Mexico.

Attached: 1FzK3hhngTI.jpg (2560x1631, 1.45M)

Italy

no. I was a well dressed strapping young lad only 19 and we (me and the lads) didn't pay a cent. The girls met us after their shift and we went out before we all split into pairs

looks great

:(

Switzerland, but more specifically the germanic speaking areas of Zurich/Lake Constantine/Oberbayern.

i don’t wanna be a vain fag but my country is denifitely the most beautiful i have ever seen but i’ve only been to England, Norway, France, Spain and Greece.

Switzerland, maybe Italy

Greece

Iceland was also cool but the weather stinks

Unironically and redpilledelly France

Poland. Not even meme-ing.
> great food
> pretty women
> helpful people
> clean
> good preservation of historical buildings
> cheap

I liked Poland too but I love bullying on Jow Forums too much every bait you throw will have 10 Poles jump on it.

Based

snow favela

Canada

The US to be honest

I'm going to visit Sweden in december
This will be my first time outside the US
Hopefully it'll be fun

>great food
Are you serious?It’s shit.It’s all about a fat diet

>good preservation of historical buildings
>commie poland
What?

Estonia beats Turkey, Sweden and Greece easily

Attached: Viro.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

Portugal

Definitely Switzerland, but it is very expensive. So much so that I would not recommend visiting if you are price sensitive.

Maria de la Santa Cruz Rosalina Agnelia Rodriguez Cuellar Rene ... e-este..

Tanzania in 4* colonial hotels :D. One of the few subsaharian countries to be still good because literally everyone here behaves like a civilized anglo

Italy but Netherland is nice too

I liked Ireland a lot

norway

Is this true? I'd like to visit Africa, but I'm not sure which countries are the most civilized.

this to a certain extent
but switzerland is overall better

stfu narizón

My trip was VERY expensive. I went with "terra incognita" in 2008 and it was absolutely amazing. You should obviously do the Ngorongoro crater and the serengeti park, it's a beautiful country and people are very peaceful here. The only kinda """violent""" people are the masais but even them are always smiling and happy to see strangers. Idk how it is now but 10 years ago there were practically no tourists and it felt very authentic, glad I could experience that. Also DON'T drink water from anything else than sealed plastic bottles, I'm really serious about this one.

USA

Enjoyed every minute in Boston. Jew York fucked me over though, literally everyone tries to clone your credit card in any restaurant.

I've only visited Paraguay to buy shit tax free
So it is the only and best I've visited

My favourite destinations so far are Southern France, Denmark and California

USA

Slovenia

gosh top left girl is so cute

Denmark. At first, it seemed a bit boring but I really enjoyed the relaxed and chill atmosphere. Everything and everyone was just calm and peaceful. Nature was meh but small towns and cities were really nice.

Austria

Cherrypicking one city and ignoring everything else about the country; Croatia as Dubrovnik is beautiful. Otherwise Sweden yes

Russia

Argentina

What's worse, a shitting street at the bottom so the smell goes UP, or at the top so you risk it running down?

>Best
Croatia

>Worst and Most Overrated
Paris

UK

Saw this shit all around Chiang Mai and Phuket. Fucking aussie weirdos.