1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Have you ever fantasized about doing it?

Attached: 070420_columbine_bcol_330a.fit-760w.jpg (760x503, 76K)

everyday, not because i have hatred but because i wonder howmuch i can actually kill before going down

>ywn experience a deep friendship as they did. True friends till the end.

Attached: 1541339189738.gif (640x360, 337K)

Flag.
Why yes, I have fantasied about having.....SEX.

Hold your kangaroos there, emuboy. I was talking about shooting up your school, not about engaging in degenerate whore mongering.

1. flag
2. yes i have. many, many times. welp there were even rumors going around in school. one time i was questioned by police.

Attached: pepe_gun.jpg (403x392, 47K)

No, I love my peers, those younger than me and respect my elders.

Society has nothing to do with me being a failure. It's me who is only responsible for the curse that I am. Everybody did their best. Well some were assholes, sure they did have their reasons. Taking innocent lives for such things is not a good thing to do.Shooting up a place and then being caught and living with that will be a death in itself. A disgrace to every virtues that I stand for,

I am not being an ethical faggot here, I have no contempt against school shooters(unless someone I know gets killed), go on man.. You must have had your reason to justify it. I am also not implying that I am better in any way. I have may even visualize myself doing worse causing maximum damage.

Just couldn't find the base to rest my hatred upon and act on it.!

Attached: with glasses.jpg (474x433, 24K)

Yup. Got put in a psych ward because I told my counselor I was thinking about it. There were no guns in the house so I just planned on stabbing a couple students. No worries though, I'm a lot less edgy and mentally ill these days

Making a film with my best friend? Not really.

WTF why were you questioned by police.?
Did you said somebody that you were planning to do it?

Nah.

Hello A.S.I.O.

no, there were just rumors in school because of edgy shit on my FB and doodles on a notebook i forgot and somebody found. somebody was so scared by the rumors that he phoned the police.

No but everyone thought I was going to in highschool cuz I wore black, we SUPER edgy and kept to myself mostly. I remember one time going in lunch line senior year blasting slipknot through my headphones and the freshmen infront of me stepped out of my way and let me cut them they were so terrified lol. People here are so sheltered and dumb.

yes and i still do.
i'm 28 btw

i wouldnt kill students randomly, only ones that did something bad to me and probably all teachers.

so these are school shooters i gather?

then no. i would only shoot retards. i'd point my guns at pic rel because you're all a bunch of fucking retards that need to stop breathing

Attached: faglandstan.png (275x183, 893)

It's not the ones that bully you are the worst, its the ones who stood by and watched and ignored you because of it that are the worst and your remember the most. At least the bullies are honest and direct. The others just tried to ignore you and ostracized you for something you never did and you grow to hate them most.
>t. knower

Lol, same here! (exeept I was edgy by reading Nietzsche and Shopenhauer in public instead of listening to Shitknot, fuck I was so autistic)

To be fair, even in the height of my emo/edgy phase I was still a huge paradox fag. I'm just a mess of a person lol.

i'd advocate on going back to N and reading his thoughts on what's to come in the next 100 years. if you have the time that is. it's an eye opener. S can suck my dick while i shit on his pretentious faggot grave

why would they help me when i didnt help myself? i dont blame them. i only blame myself and the bully.

Nah. Definitely fantasized about killing bullies though. My college went through a shooting right before I matriculated and I was terrified on some level that I would get shot