How much is your TV license?

How much is your TV license?

Attached: 1541405430320.png (1092x832, 613K)

Thing is they can't enforce these fines. They're not allowed to physically come into your house to check you have a working TV.
Yet

i dont pay it

tv only or does a computer count? also this as long as they don't see your tv/computer they have no grounds to enforce it

supposedly you're supposed to have a tv license if you watch catch up TV on your computer. as for seeing your TV, it's not enough to fine someone because it may be used as a monitor.

I don't pay.

I don't pay it, so 0$

I thought you only had to get a license if you watch cable or broadcast tv? You need it to stream too?

Attached: file.png (873x1443, 289K)

Britain is such a fucking joke
Maybe we should colonize them, once again

wow they make the irish pay 160 euro for a tv license, truly fucked up

I don't even think that exists here.

That's pretty fucked up. Is that even legal? I dont think they should be punished for laws that didnt foresee the internet.

Based and pasta pilled.

Austria, Switzerland and Norway what the fuck?

the only TV thing people pay is the futbol channels for bars and pubs

My fucking sides. Portuguese pay for TV and they only have crap shows

They changed the laws recently to update it in line with the internet. Up until last year I think you only needed it if you were watching live TV

>t. pays for a tv licence and doesn't even get good television out of it

>500 fucking Euros a year to own a color TV
the absolute state of cheeseland

Poor people like me don't have to pay

Honestly only retards get caught. They have zero legal authority, so you can literally just tell them you don't have a TV and refuse entry to your house and there is NOTHING they can do about it except whine.

Big fat whooping ZERO.
Specially after i bought pirate cable TV, watching weebshit all day everyday.

It'll be turned into a 1300~SEK tax instead next year. Pretty much everyone who's working will be paying, even if they're not watching.

20 bucks a month for state TV. Everybody has to pay.

t.errone

How the fuck do euros afford fun things after paying all of these hidden overhead fees and taxes?

>TV
>2020

Do people still watch TV?

Attached: images (46).jpg (452x679, 28K)

Here that tax was introduced a couple years ago.

Attached: asfdj3.jpg (1030x774, 113K)

depends on which "Euro" you're talking about but in general Europeans have less spending power than Americans
the only exceptions are Luxembourg and Switzerland (financial havens) and Norway (oil state) and microstates

Why do you think they're called europoors user? After all the bullshit, they only keep 20% of their paycheck. Even then they have to pay out the ass in sales tax.

>BBC

i live in treviso, don't be butturt

Wait you actually need a license for a television? I thought it was to watch bbc or something.

bbc is publically broadcast so they just charge you if you own the device

1/3 of Europe requires a TV license, in North America we pay for public broadcasting like CBC in Canada or PBS in America through taxes whether we own a TV or not.

Whats the rationale behind a tv license anyways?

If you own a TV you buy a license and that money funds public broadcasting like the BBC. We have the exact same thing except we pay in taxes to fund the CBC, et al., whether or not we own a TV.
Same in America which makes it so odd that they give Brits a hard time.

A lot of countries have a mandatory TV licence that is included in their tax, the only difference is that ours is optional.

>colonise it again
Are retards now we wuzzing as Saxons and angles?
Holy shit haha

I think he was referring to Normans