Has he posted his eyes yet?

has he posted his eyes yet?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greenland.svg.png (2000x1333, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/wanda-star/new-packages-to-greenland-essential-information
nordicwelfare.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/gronland_webb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you mean me and not Isac, then no and why should i? so you can hunt me down because you think i am "evil" or hateful by choice?
I was born in this soulless shithole, molded by it
The hatred for my homeland have been build up from all these years of past experiences
You want to hunt me down for something i didn't chose to become?
No, FUCK YOU
If i could i would become a kind and caring person who loves everyone no matter what they stand for
But sadly, i am not, it's not in my nature, not in my blood and there's nothing you or i can do about it.

Isac never posts anything except his waifu. If you know him then tell him to be more friendly.

Are you a eskimo?

I don't know Isac personally or anyone with that name
What i hear from you anons is that he's a good boy
Good for him, his family probably loves him
He is what i want to be, a nice and friendly person
if you are seeing this Isac, i am happy for you, I don't hate you

SCOOP'D

Change your flag to a cross, little rebels.

Attached: nordic-flags.jpg (389x267, 27K)

Thank you for inventing Spurdo/Gondola and Apu

Attached: 63A114A18B0B4288AF5A5D7B12D5FFCF.png (734x506, 312K)

show bobs

>Cross-flagged virgins
>Circle-flagged Chads
Don't you change a thing my Eskimo brothers. When our race finally awakens the N*rds will wet themselves in their sleep

God tier flag wasted on a shit tier cunt

Are you the guy the wanders through the night and post photos?

npc-post by npc-race in npc-land

Call me whatever you want, it won't change a thing, i bet you are the Norgay that keeps posting threads saying Greenland belongs to Norway
Yes and i won't do it again, it was fucking stupid of me to do that

>it was fucking stupid of me to do that
Don't be so hard on yourself, I enjoyed those threads

Attached: 1465648611843.gif (728x720, 550K)

desu i like greenland posting. it's pretty comfy to me uezs. there's a special kind of isolated snow induced frantic madness that seeps in that you really just don't see elsewhere. not sure what it is but i like it favä.

Attached: OceqsMr.jpg (1062x1044, 94K)

I doxed him I know where he lives

Yeah, i will not do that at midnight again
I don't want to get hurt or killed by my own selfish kind, fuck that

Greenland and the Faroes belong to Norway.

Are you an elf?

ugh

Attached: Noregsveldet.png (1219x659, 22K)

extremely based and redpilled

that's to bad, I liked your photos, but I understand not risking your safety for this board.

Attached: 312918238.png (696x480, 31K)

If only not for the cucks and the kikes amd mean black kids at school... -_-

are you that apu posting nigger from twitter

I just realised that you meant my homeland and not me
I am not in a good mental state and my brain is often foggy, so misunderstandings happens
Sorry

Are you legit alright bro? I'm sorry for teasing you earlier

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz (1).jpg (640x324, 30K)

can't you move to some warm and nice place and not too faraway like iceland?

>safety
look at his flag. the only thing unsafe there are polar bears

lol, what did I miss?

>Other greenlanders are not dangerous

It is the frontier up there :^)

He mentioned that there were a bunch of alcoholics set loose in the night.
To be fair, it is safer than anyplace in my flag but you can't help but comprehend the fact that he doesn't want to get glassed.

why would some winos be dangerous?

I am fine, nothing too serious
It's okay, i can take some banter and harsh words, i am not a weak minded S O Y boy who can't take a joke
I have never really considered moving to Iceland, last time i were there was 11 years ago
I bet it's just as difficult to learn Icelandic as Greenlandic

holy shit, I thought nothing happened over there

Greenland is Asian not Scandinavian.

How true is this?
guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/wanda-star/new-packages-to-greenland-essential-information

So are we

Attached: 1538947053609.jpg (856x835, 112K)

Although the population number is around 17,000 in Nuuk, there are always people drinking whenever the bars are open
It's worst in the weekends and when people get payed at the end of months
One of my friends that i don't visit often even says that i could be pretty dangerous to walk alone at night
Some crazies could attack you

danger can be found anywhere, if he feels uncomfortable doing another night walk I won't hold it against him

I don't know, as long as you don't mess with them directly you are fine. I don't like getting involved with them tho.

Yes, do i have very few friends, but i almost never talk to them
They don't really care anyway and they are not "real" friends either

OK that was some satire shit, ignore it.
But this is scary:
Mental health aMong youth in greenland
nordicwelfare.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/gronland_webb.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (644x589, 136K)

I imagine there might not be much to do so some people go to bars and get drunk as a result, anyway I wish you well and to be careful. Do you know English by any chance? You can probably move to Canada eventually if you want a much calmer lifestyle.

I take it Greenlandic people are generally very cold, correct? Are they the kind that will trashtalk you immediately after you leave the room?

Jow Forums still probably beats these stats

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (630x229, 57K)

KEK

Attached: king kekekek.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

I am decent at English, i was self taught by playing videogames as a kid
Also are you joking? I don't think my life would improve by moving to Canada, it's just as bad there if not WORSE, right?
Yes, if people think you are weird, they will talk behind your back, whether they know you or not
Greenlandic people are very very judgemental

I want to visit you, drink beer with you, and bring you a mascot from Poland

You deserve better life Greenlandbro. Keep resisting the átok

Well...I'm not sure, but most of what you see about the western world is greatly exaggerated, you can at best live peacefully alone without anyone to bother you. The places more likely to be exactly as portrayed on the internet are the cities, in which case, you can avoid them and go live in a small town instead.

Thank you Poland bro
That sound really nice, i normally don't drink, been thinking of maybe starting doing it just for the hell of it
Because why not? my life is boring as hell anyway, wouldn't hurt to do something new once in a while

come to America we may be fat and dumb but we are really fun and nice irl

With a friend, yes.
All alone, a way to deepen misery.

So, are you an Inuit? Probably people asked you a billion times already, but I don't know. What do you think of the local language?
Do you experience polar days and nights?
Do you have cinemas?

Yeah, this. America seems like a great place to live. I still remember seeing the beautiful skyline in Florida while over here it seemed like a third world shithole

I'm sorta out of the loop, who is this new Greenlandfag and what's so special about him? All I've seen is that he hates chinks.

this is the first time I've seen him desu

Surprisingly nice digits, 3 of them.

greenbro did a midnight walk and posted pictures a little while back, I think its archived? anyway greenbro is a cool dude

>what's so special about him?
The same fact that he is from Greenland already makes him very interesting, he tells us how things work in there pretty well, and he posted photos from Greenland.
Being a good poster under a rare flag guarantees you (You)s.
>666
Good trips satan.

It's not like it's that rare though, Isac has been here for fucking ages, and other than Isac we've had at least 3 other legit Greenlandic posters show up on Jow Forums in my time here.

Ah I see, that seems neat.

Any one member the first days of int and the Greenland lad when he posted his conquests
was it the first ban of Jow Forums

I am not sure but i think our ancestors were Canadian inuits so i guess you could call me that? I don't know and speak much Greenlandic as the average person, i dont really care either
I grew up speaking danish, people talked mostly danish in the kindergartens.
We do have polar nights mostly if not only in the winter
It's really nice to see the green lights floating high above the skies, if i ever get the chance i might take photos of it
We have one big cinema that's tied with cultural institutions in the same building, i almost never go and watch movies there
Movies nowadays are complete trash anyway

I still have the graveyard the dead seagulls and some qts on my old pc

>I don't know and speak much Greenlandic as the average person, i dont really care either
>I grew up speaking danish, people talked mostly danish in the kindergartens.
Why on Earth would you willingly speak D*Nish rather than an actual human language?

Attached: 1519516114670.jpg (333x333, 46K)

I don't see Isac pretty often though, let alone other posters from Greenland outside generals. In my two years of being here, I didn't saw a Greenland flag posting photos from there, so getting across this guy made me interested in him.
But we also have to consider the option that Jow Forums is full of newfags.

Because everyone else in his environment does you complete retard

So what, Danish is literally the single worst language to have ever existed. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever to willingly speak it.

Also sorry for the rant at top of the thread
I was trying to be nice at another thread when this swedish poster suddenly came out of nowhere and started calling me evil
Maybe he didn't like me for being so hateful towards my homeland
I didn't want to become this hatefu
But my past experiences have led me to this point and there is not much i can do about
it's nice to be able to talk about all the infuriating things you never talked about with anyone else in your life

it's okay, we all have our own issues here

Attached: 1540252656757.jpg (800x450, 336K)

I can totally sympathize with you there, go ahead and rant on greenbro we are here for you :3

shut up you Inuit subhuman
hes right, you are evil
what else could you be doing wandering out in the middle of the night? it is your nature to become a hateful person
hateful people are doomed to be miserable and idiot
you must leave

Don't worry bro. But try to not take posts like that too seriously, especially from Swedish, Asian and Canadian flags.
How did you discover Jow Forums?

Are you that dude that I was talking about the stupid ultra lib couple in Iceland with? You seem like a bro

don't be rude, now do what Canadians do best and apologize

never trust anyone
not even you self

Attached: 1529978250129.png (1593x1418, 252K)

Aww thank you, i don't think there is that many places on the internet were people can be so nice and sympathize with others
Yeah i am just gonna ignore those kind posters more often.
I discovered it through Leddit
Read some nice and funny greentext stories until i began to visit it everyday
It was one of the darkest times of my
life, was suicidal almost everyday but Jow Forums kept me happy through most of it.

I don't apologize to Inuit subhumans like him
those people are the worst people in the entire world, worse than nips, native shitskins and niggers combined
all Inuit subhumans should die

Attached: Inuitsubhuman.jpg (2560x1920, 431K)

stay strong my frend

Attached: 1470348556593.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Huh, I normally tend to hear that Jow Forums is a negative influence in people's lives, but I'm glad to see that it can be the opposite for some.
>Pic related
heh, rich coming from your flag.

Yeah, i am the only Greenlander that has posted in this thread so far

sorry to hear that hope you are doing better now

Attached: k51ruvchmbf11.png (746x512, 99K)

Thank you Fin
Apu and Spurdo really made me happy during those grim day and nights
I am eternally grateful for your memes

Attached: 1524769502434.png (657x527, 37K)

Apologize, you fucking leaf

Attached: 1538526769005.png (1182x1080, 477K)

Apu is super cute desu

Thanks ameribro
And thank you to all of you anons out there too
I love you all!

Attached: 1538416139340.png (240x304, 15K)

only the Inuit subhumans in the north do that kind of business and it should be stopped
why
he is a cursed greenlandic Inuit subhuman
he is probably one of the most evil people born on this planet
his mere presence causes people to become cursed
it won't happen

dood greenland is epic :•)

Attached: gronlandia.jpg (1000x669, 355K)

grim

>has he posted his eyes yet?
why should he?

is this like polandonesia?

and brazil in the middle

Yeah spread the love :3, oh and I was googling you native cuisine your food looks really tasty think I might try to make some suaasat later

>he is a nice and friendly person
Feels good being what some anons here want to be me, glad I had great parents to raide me well

Attached: 1541036941054.jpg (330x319, 52K)

proxy flag?

Are you Isac?
If so, are you really Greenlandic?

I love you Greenland fren.
I hope things get better for you in the future.

Attached: 8C830079-FFB5-4845-A9A4-F2392EDB4620.jpg (618x741, 87K)

god I really wish I had saved some of those pics. I had a legendary fap to those inuit girls and I'll never find them again.

Thnk you fren
Her hav sum sips fren

Attached: sips.png (1172x675, 32K)

No,100% Americano
No not Isaac, just thought it was funny yo mention that having a normaland healthy ubrining would cause so much jealousy from anons.