"German"-Americans

>"German"-Americans
>don't speak any German
>"Italian"-Americans
>don't speak any Italian
>"Polish"-Americans
>don't speak any Polish

You're not a part of the ethnicity you claim if you don't speak the language. I don't care if all of your ancestors are Polish. You are NOT if you don't speak Polish. It's as simple as that. With that said, why do so many dumb fucking immigrants forget their native languages out of either a strong self-hatred aka total assimilation or carelessness? How fucking hard is it to speak your native language in your house, with others of your kind, church, etc. and speak English elsewhere? This isn't fucking England where English is the primary language and is tied to English people. This is a fucking merchant country and you faggots are shedding your language and family for some shekels. I weep for all of the Poles, Germans, and other dumbfucks who lost their language and traditions and now their children are some bbc whores citing 2% Polish ancestry. And now these faggots on Jow Forums kvetch about muh racemixing. Well fuck you niggers, the first problem was Europeans who were all too willing to blanda up with other Euros for convenience. Fucking nation is made up of historical sellouts and you wonder why the shit happening today happens. fcking LOL

pic related: every migrant who gave up their native tongue and sacrificed their history for some dolla bills or being peer pressured into doing so

Attached: npcs.jpg (971x546, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore any importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

You seem angry friend, what's wrong?

and then Americans speak Spanish :^)

america is not a country there is literally no common factor holding it together balkanization when

pursuit of shekels is holding it together

nah mexicans are assimilating too, even though it may not seem like it but fuck that I don't want beaners LARPing as americans

this country

good post, although some very small parts of the country do retain their ancestral language and traditions

Alright then, all the chicanos should stay there since they don't know how to speak Spanish fluently and that means they are not Mexican by your logic, enjoy having those Americans there

>African-American
>can't speak any African language
WTF I'M POST-RACIAL NOW

It's no wonder the inner cities here are even worse than African ones.

Chicanos can stay here as long as they keep their communities separate and speak Spanish in their private lives. As soon as they convert to the English language, I'm going to deport them.

He's right, tho.

fuck.

Attached: 1512189754594[1].jpg (780x818, 133K)

*puts on green shirt and trousers and waves green shamrock flag while getting drunk*

diddly dee, why yes, i am irish-american.. how did you know?

if i remember correctly nigaz have their own dialect of english, it might seem like a joke, but all those meme phrases like we wuz kangs and such are part of that creol english

Stai zitto frocio di merda

>Reddit

>spacing
Kys

>Go to Scotland for the first time
>Like it, and like the Scottish people.
>Be in a pub in Edinburgh
>A fat guy dressed in a kilt with his wife on next table
>He's American, but uses words like "wee" and "kanny" in his speech
>Tells the Eastern European waitress where his family come from in Scotland and which clan he is a part of.
>They hear I'm English when I order my food.
>Starts telling me how I should go back to England and don't belong here.
>Wife leans across and says "Aren't you ashamed of what your people did to my people?"

so what could you do about it?

Not his fault. His ancestors let him down. He should embrace being a huwhite American or if he's of a certain descent, learn that language and go back. Just don't be like

His wife is actually right though. Of course it was on the backs and blood of the english poor that the islands and the colonies were brutalized, but that doesnt excuse them

>You're not a part of the ethnicity you claim if you don't speak the language. I don't care if all of your ancestors are Polish. You are NOT if you don't speak Polish.
based
>It's as simple as that. With that said, why do so many dumb fucking immigrants forget their native languages out of either a strong self-hatred aka total assimilation or carelessness? How fucking hard is it to speak your native language in your house, with others of your kind, church, etc. and speak English elsewhere? This isn't fucking England where English is the primary language and is tied to English people. This is a fucking merchant country and you faggots are shedding your language and family for some shekels. I weep for all of the Poles, Germans, and other dumbfucks who lost their language and traditions and now their children are some bbc whores citing 2% Polish ancestry. And now these faggots on Jow Forums kvetch about muh racemixing. Well fuck you niggers, the first problem was Europeans who were all too willing to blanda up with other Euros for convenience. Fucking nation is made up of historical sellouts and you wonder why the shit happening today happens. fcking LOL
gay

top zozzle

English is for the English...

sounds like you got put in your place

Attached: 1452985097033.jpg (520x495, 75K)

Hey OP, they came to an English speaking country that promised them a new life so far from the SHIT life their mother country gave them, and so appreciated the opportunity they said fuck you to >Italy >Poland (LOL) >Germany

Let them be proud of their heritage, they left you because the rest of you were weak and ineffectual and oppressive, you should be begging them to recognize their mother country as a part of their heritage since they're leagues more free and industrious than those back in fucking europe..

they feel lost because they have no true identity

>muh freedom
>muh industry

listen fuccboi, your ancestors were a bunch of pathetic cunts who couldn't handle the banter at home and fled

it's why your shithole now enacts revenge upon europe, and despite it you still want to attach your roots to the old world because you know deep down that your entire history is nothing but traitors

kys

>Latin Americans
>Don't speak Latin
Anyway, the idea that you're whatever ethnicity of the language you speak is ridiculous.
Brits, Americans, Canadians, and Australians share similar cultures and speak the same language, but we're not all the same ethnicity.\

Culture and heritage are both important.

Attached: commonwealth-of-nations-map.jpg (638x479, 148K)

>share similar cultures

you all share the honor of not having any culture (except for native anglos)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language

Shut the fuck up proxy Europoor

not having any culture is a culture.

based amish, absolutely BASED

I buy farm animals from them all the time

>America has no culture
>Never watched a Ken Burns documentary

>gooks, railroads, and national parks is culture

got me

There is no solution. Modern times do not allow authentic culture to exist, it would only be for profit. For America to have real culture and identity, it NEEDS to balkanize and have every region suffer some catastrophe that sets them back several hundred years. Said new states must develop their own holidays and languages without outside interference, getting as far from Indo-Europe as possible

Attacking poor people, working in mines, owning slaves, and butchering ourselves for no reason are not culture. Culture is ancient, pure, and full of mythical power. Something we can never have, as our history is modern and built on the backs of cowards without an ounce of glory to them. Our languages and traditions are all stolen from the old world. Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico are by far the best new world nations because they keep their native roots alive. We practice bastardized St. Patrick's Day and commercial Christmas.

You are like a little baby. Watch this

Attached: wewuzgermansnsheit2.png (715x579, 33K)

all the polish here speak polish

>Actually thinking that allowing Germans, Irish and various other miscreants to keep their own culture is a good thing
Your 19th/early 20th century elite had it right, Anglo Saxon culture had to be beaten into these people.

Yeah, the reality is that chicanos are as American as the Americans celebrating Saint Patrick's Day by dressing in green and flying Irish flags or celebrating Halloween. Or "Italians", "Polish", "Germans" and so on. Their cringy attitudes are really just 100% American "culture". And denying them their American status is only serving the plate to, and adapting to the hypocrite idiots who want a "white" ethnostate in America.

Lithuanian American here, post WWI there was a significant push in our culture to choose between America or the Homeland.

After WWII that sealed the deal. Sadly.

>You're not a part of the ethnicity you claim if you don't speak the language
And who died and made you king granting you the authority to decide such a thing? If you're of Polish blood and polish stock its still rationale to consider yourself a Polish American. I'm an old stock American so I speak the language of my forefathers and this isn't really applicable to me, but if I were to learn the Spanish language would that turn me into ethnically hispanic? Of course not and if I were to go to latin america or spain, fluent in Spanish, calling them my kin I would rightfully be laughed at because language isn't the ONLY ethnically relatable link but one cornerstone.

>All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer
I suspect this is because of our recent immigration policies, when you debase American identity to being about nothing more than Walmart, paying taxes here, and fast food no wonder people try and cling to other identities.

>A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America
This wasn't always the case however and certainly not our founders intent. According to them to be an American was to be of Anglo-Teutonic protestant stock. Anglo Saxons( Puritans, Quakers, Cavilers, and Ulster Scots) primarily, but to a lesser degree Teutonics( some dutch and german highlanders). A lot of people on the right will rightfully criticize our mass immigration from the 3rd world as example of eroding our identity but the reality is it started much earlier as in the mid 19th century, with mass waves of lower german, southern euro, and eastern euro catholics. The Know Nothing Party was right to a very large degree. Our WASP cultural hubs of the revolution had been completely overran, cities such as boston and new york with jews, italians, and irishman.

The year 1965 is key

pretty much this. I wouldn't scrap everything though. Many old stock Americans still feel attached to our culture at origin(which is a product of anglo saxon peoples) and what not. I would like to see a renaissance of sorts and balkinization.

literally did not happen

Brutal.

Attached: 17-bill-burr-feature.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 158K)

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for 500

If the guy drank enough I'd believe it.

I’m a Pennsylvania German speaker and I just get shit on here from other Americans if I ever mention it in passing
You can all fuck off
Don’t know why people are so weird about it

sure that was the final nail in the coffin for a cohesive national identity but I would argue it first started when we were letting in mass waves of non-northern protestant peoples. The whole conglomerate mass of 'white' Americans is largely a myth that Europoors try and push. The italian catholics, polish catholics, irish catholics, and certainly not jews did not absorb into the rest of white America(which was anglo-teutonic at the time)as some would have you believe. Sure they're better than the 3rd worlders but the groups aforementioned aren't reliable republican voters like northern potestant peoples.

Attached: ratios.png (676x445, 73K)

the strict constitutionalist republican thing isn't a white thing, its a founding stock american thing.

Attached: 4463443t4.jpg (847x158, 22K)

jej

larpers are completely fucking retarded but there's nothing wrong about being interested in your foreign family members' culture and history, especially when you actually met them. when i say being interested i mean reading about it, not dressing in funky traditional clothing and larping a holiday like those 1/65535 germans do in brazil.
>citing 2% Polish ancestry
with such a tiny percentage you can't claim ancestry, it's like those americans who are as white as bread and claim they're 1/1492 cherokee or something even though they look nothing like a native american.
>why do so many dumb fucking immigrants forget their native languages
lol how can you even forget a language you spoke your entire life? does this even happen irl?

Do people make fun of it or do people actually get offended?

>lol how can you even forget a language you spoke your entire life? does this even happen irl?
Yes. Happens alot.

>Pennsylvania German speaker
Thats actually pretty cool, I wish I was able to speak German, but sadly that didn't since I wasn't given enough exposure when I was younger by my mom.
And because little me was a brat.
Tell anyone who says otherwise to fuck off and pass it down.

Well you can claim ancestry if you maybe have proof that you did have some ancestor there back in the day, it just isnt very significant. Even if you have 80% ancestry somewhere though it doesnt make you the same. Like my dad is 80% english by family tree ancestry, but he will never be english unless maybe he moved there and became a citizen eventually I guess, but that is still questionable and he is just an American in the end.

People first want to lecture me about despite having no clue what it is, such as regurgitate the vernacular comprehension of what Dutch means
And then other wants to tell me I’m not a real American because I don’t pretend to be a WASP and that any identity outside of a watered down general American identity is akin to treason

"It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland."

Attached: debd7ecf1cda534d114292d78b4d5cea.jpg (800x707, 74K)

>Like my dad is 80% english by family tree ancestry, but he will never be english unless maybe he moved there and became a citizen eventually I guess, but that is still questionable and he is just an American in the end.
agree 100%. your dad was born in america, raised in america, under american culture. and as such, he's 100% american.

Sounds awful honestly. Good luck to your language my friend.

not sure if this is sadder whether its an actual leaf or a self-hating larper

just feel lucky that the greatest, most powerful nation on earth suffers your existence either way fucko

Attached: 143735259122.jpg (326x330, 41K)

Ugh. That retard is such a shitty writer.

He got lucky with the original game and that's all. Repeated it ever since.