Why is everyone OK with this? No meme answers please, genuinely asking

Why is everyone OK with this? No meme answers please, genuinely asking.

Attached: CO7GmvGt3zBC4K_GEVYhtBUflypiXsefkiy_apiFQDg.jpg (1260x1260, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwyevHwUlKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Western Europeans always use contraceptives and they're too poor or selfish to have kids. As a result, they're birth rates are below replacement levels and they need immigration to avoid economic and societal collapse in the next 20-30 years.

Those stats for the Netherlands are wrong.
1. These aren't foreign born people. These are first and second generation migrants (which account for the majority of the migrants who arrived since the 60's). If you have one parent who isn't born a Dutch native then you're considered a foreigner. 12% is how many non-western migrants we have first and second gen.
2. This also doesn't take into account that we have 10% western migrants (first and second gen). Mostly Germans and Dutch-Indonesians. Followed by a lot less Belgians and Poles.

But to answer your question. I think the majority of non-western migrants are a burden to our society. So I don't know why we let them in. I think it's wrong.

Sweet sweet labour saturation

I thought that the irish were very xenophobic, im surprised is that high

Attached: F7CCF46F-27BD-4836-ABBB-4CD7C5F764AB.jpg (384x384, 48K)

capitalism and social programs are a pyramid scheme, but people didn't have enough kids for the scheme to keep working so you have to bring in outsiders

Actually, each migrant group came here for a different reason.
Surinamese and Dutch-Indonesians due to decolonization. Which is understandable. And that worked fairly well (as they already spoke Dutch).
So the center allowed Turks and Moroccans to migrate here as seasonal workers.
And then the left allowed them to stay here (and bring over their families, marry in new people who could be brought over, etc).
This policy stopped in the 80's, so our largest migrant groups came in before that. Although marrying people in kept going for years.

I saw an interesting video on the subject.
Germany's demographic catastrophe.
youtu.be/nwyevHwUlKQ

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

What the hell Switzerland? Even Austria surprises the fuck out of me.

I agree, brain drain and stealing workforce under the guise of Western liberalism and postnationalist federalist tendencies is cryptoimperialist bullshit.

That argument doesn't work. That might be the intended plan, but the plan fails because
1. migrants quickly lose their jobs and never get employed again. While asylum seekers never get a job in the first place.
2. We have a progressive tax system. So only high wage people bring in enough tax money to pay for the facilities of other people. The person with an average wage costs more money than he brings in.
This is why they migrants are effectively a burden to our social programs. As they cost the tax payer more than they bring in.

They might be beneficial for individual companies, but they don't pay for the pensions of old people.

Pretty sure they have significant levels of inter-European migration.

A continent doesn't commit mass suicide by accident. Germany and Sweden never even had colonies.

The only logical reason is that it's an EU plan to destroy the nation states. And that plan is backfiring.

Half of Poland is in Ireland

Depends on whether they are European or not.

>it's an EU plan to destroy the nation states.
Weren't the founders of EU pretty open about that?

then bring in fewer arabs and africans?
chinks, poos and flips all do immigration scams, the only ones who don't work are the chinese millionaires though where the father stays in china making money

Attached: Immigrants-Country.png (600x478, 290K)

Jews want to create an average 85IQ work force race.

We actually don't intentionally bring in people anymore.
All migration is done through the regular frameworks (aka, an employer can't find an employee so he hires a foreigner). And nobody uses Africans or arabs for that.

Arabs and blacks can only come in through the asylum programs. But North Africans prefer French speaking areas (France, Brussels), welfare seekers prefer Germany and people who speak a bit of English prefers the UK. So we're not the most likely target for asylum seekers. Although we do get them.

Attached: chartoftheday_3701_eu_asylum_applications_in_perspective_n.jpg (960x1125, 274K)

We have a 70% bigger population than Sweden, funnily enough.
We have 1.6 applications per 1000 people. Sweden 8.4 per 1000 people. Scary.

We got tons and tons of migrant workers, 70%+ from the EU/EFTA. However, we don't hand out citizenship's to everybody,
so they stay foreigner.

It's been like this since I was born and I honestly never had problems with immigrants. I was a bit worried during the migrant crisis because of Jow Forums memes but I didn't see changes where I live. But now with the new Italian government and may European elections I think it'll get better.

>I honestly never had problems with immigrants.
Shut the fuck up you bitch about German immigrants 24/7
And don't even talk about Europe, you chose to stay away from the European community you fucking mountain nigger

The Amerimutt banter is all a meme as well.

High IQ people don't want to have kids because they're selfish and want to have an easier life, we've also lost our desire to continue our legacy and another factor is because everybody has bought the "muh overpopulation meme" and they think not having kids is virtuous, when in reality Europeans contribute to overpopulation the least. Every woman needs to have at least 3 kids. And we should decrease the foreign aid we give to Africa, they need to be independent now like Singapore.

switzerland doesn't give out citizenship for people to live on welfare the rest of their life

>Why is everyone OK with this?
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I fear that one day we might have to do some unethical shit to fix this mess, but fuck, I wont try to stop that from happening.