Do You Want To Find Love In Brazil?

Do You Want To Find Love In Brazil?

Attached: DSC06846.jpg (2592x1944, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVfGZImxJFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. colombian

yes

>The city will make me happy, I have absolute faith in progress and 'civilization'.

Attached: racist.jpg (647x831, 110K)

does all the countryside in latinamerica look like this? or only brazil?

Attached: DSC06847.jpg (2592x1944, 2.14M)

no

It looks like that villages in the middle of nowhere in North or Northeast

its not too far from sao paulo tho

Attached: 1539631975395[1].webm (854x480, 1.75M)

if i were going to get a latina gf it would be colombian

here the country side looks better than the cities. at least in most provinces.

Rural area in my state looks like this.

Attached: dRRwLJxV7T[1].jpg (650x355, 139K)

in most part from brazil too, only in north/northeast that countryside is a wasteland(north is basically amazon rainforest and indians land tough)

Attached: ribeiraopreto1.jpg (1200x681, 254K)

yep, same here.

north/northeast is a masive shithole.

>that small german flags in the left
the closer to the equator you get, the worst it gets
south of spain also looks like a shithole compared to the north

Attached: lemon3.jpg (592x492, 63K)

>>that small german flags in the left

well yeah, it's a muh ancestry village.

>the closer to the equator you get, the worst it gets
Thats true, or you can say, the hottest the worse with exception autralia

>brazilian larping as germans
i can't judge a lot because some americans call themselver germans

Attached: Brownzimutts.jpg (1280x896, 509K)

lmao no it does not you little fuck

Atleast the Americans that larp as them are white unlike the huezilians

I mean, not to say they are white but I think it's fine to explore your ancestry if you're not nazing up over it

he actually believes that only the Northeast and the entire northeast looks like that. it's like a religion, you won't change his mind

hm... well it does.
Sorry it offends you Pedro.

lol donkeys in streets, it's obvious in Northeast and you know it. They look like typical PT supporting city

It looks like any town in the Colombian Caribbean coast region.
Not at all.
It looks like any town in the Caribbean coast region of Colombia.

I've been to both places many times and the only thing giving me away it's probably not the south is the skin color of the old lady. so no, I don't "know it"

>No need warm clothes
>Not spending for house heat
>Can sleep in tent
>Free bananas to eat
>Sexy chicks around
Yes

>Can sleep in tent
good luck with the mosquitos

Attached: DSC05575.jpg (2592x1944, 1.78M)

why, whenever there is a controversy over a latin american country, do other latam countries always chime in and chimp out?

>latin american countries live close to each other and interact with each other in nearly a daily basis
>"why do latin american countries care about other latin american countries"

Drug cartels and natives cannibals, human eating creatures. Good luck mate.

Mosquitos lives only near water or inside forests. I don't think there are any in towns and settlemetns.
Never heard about cannibals in Brazil. Maybe you mistaken it with Russia.

Please delete this photo of my house thank you

Long ago, in the days of MSN, an adorable Brazilian cutie who spoke Spanish with me wanted to legit marry me, no conditions. She used to spam hearts everywhere on the window, and the day my sister came behind me on the webcam to give me a hug before sleep, she was so saddened and jealous that she cried live. I could see her tears. When I told her she was just my sister, she felt better, laughed and dried her tears.

Then later on, she left for... Britain ! She died her hair blonde, learned to speak English, and she had been there for a while, doing shitty jobs. She got married, got divorced and told me going to the Western World (US/EU) was the biggest mistake in her entire life. She found everybody shallow and lifeless, the people cold, heartless, obsessed by sex and alcoholic. She went back to Brazil where despite her poverty she managed to use her skills to get a proper job and a degree even.

If I could change that now, I wouldn't. However, there was a Peruvian milf (34, I was 17, literally double my age) who cybered with me. She was mad hot, thin with a massive pair of tits. This one on the other hand, if I had the chance to contact her again today, I would at least take a flight there to fuck her brainless day and night.

If it's the white part of Brazil

Unironically yes. Or Argentina or Peru. Perfect countries, I wish I could live there.

Andean villages are not any better. They are just mildly colder. All the wealth of Colombia is always poured into three districts in Bogota anyway.

only in hot, humid areas

Very redpilled my friend

Attached: images__3_~2.jpg (251x179, 11K)

No
youtube.com/watch?v=EVfGZImxJFk

I think this puts post plague medieval europe to shame

You have no idea how comfy life is in such places.

There are no donkeys outside of Colombia's north, silly. And the towns in almost any part of the country look better than they do in the Caribbean region, despite being poor too.

Attached: 31C6F664-2489-42A6-B835-382E3BDE2417.jpg (640x1002, 785K)

so 90% of brazil ?

>americans
>white
That abomination you called white isn't real whites, Bob Wilson

*aren't