I wish Mexico was less violent so I could move to a small Mexican village and marry a Mexican girl and raise a big...

i wish Mexico was less violent so I could move to a small Mexican village and marry a Mexican girl and raise a big Mexican family and be nicknamed “el gringo” by the townspeople
pls get better soon mexifriends

Attached: 65ED3AA0-C08F-4A1D-81A1-1A8B4EB0DBEE.jpg (2306x2594, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accesslakechapala.com/guide/chapala-living/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

Yeah I wish it wasn't a shithole then I could move back.

We all fucking wish this. To bad that isn’t the reality of the situation, and it’ll always be a semi-failed state.

CHI

You do realize Louisiana has 5 times the murder rate of Yucatan

i wish USA was less violent so I could move to a big American city and marry an American girl and raise a big American family and be nicknamed "the spic" by the townspeople
pls get better soon ameribros

What state can I find a comfy little village like this in?

Attached: 56EC6744-AFF1-43E9-9430-07CC4B32C212.jpg (530x265, 43K)

This is where my family is from. Michoacan. It's nice over there. I would want to retire there one day.

Attached: jiquilpan.png (1100x733, 1.23M)

Guanajuato

Guanajuato, Querétaro, Jalisco, Michoacán. Auguascalientes and Zacatecas, probably as well. There are different types of comfy colonial towns with a slightly different architecture in Puebla, San Luis Potosí and the Yucatán Peninsula, even Veracruz. Oaxaca, Guerrero and Chiapas as well, but they are very poor. In the north, probably only the capital cities of Durango and maybe Chihuahua have that nice colonial feel.

Veracruz Puerto, Xalapa, Coatzacoalcos and Minatitlan aren't really poor.
Veracruz is just very big and has a lot of smaller, poor areas. But nowhere near as bad as Oaxaca, Guerrero or Chiapas are.

There's a dot between Veracruz and Oaxaca m8.

it has been mentioned alredy but Guanajuato, the bad side about it is that the city is surrounded by old people

it's a shame that Guanajuato is dealing with a violence spree lately. It used to be pretty calm and safe

The town of Ajijic in Jalisco is 50% American.

I want to move to Chiapas and marry a small, round, brown woman

Attached: 1442369336499.jpg (550x535, 49K)

Shit I know that feel man.

We all wish that, Mexico is a beautiful country but very disfunctional.

t. Lib

stay away fag

Why?

I don't know, many Americans retirees live there. I guess it's because Ajijic is safe and quiet.

Attached: images (67).jpg (700x375, 87K)

accesslakechapala.com/guide/chapala-living/

15 reasons to live in the area:
International Airport 45 minutes away
Great inexpensive medical & dental care
2nd best climate in the world!!!!
Wonderful Mexican culture
Fruits and Veggies fresh everyday at markets
Very low cost of living
Traditional fiestas and carnivals
Inexpensive gardeners and house keeping (lol)
International community
Learning Spanish not obligatory
Great restaurants
Many local & expat friends
Taxes…
Only a 3 month rainy season
Many activities and events

I am currently living in Oaxaca
Is comfy, next year I will be saying goodbye to this place moving back to my home town. The only good thing about living in Tijuana is that every city looks beautiful in comparison

Living there is cheap, they could stay in the US and live an OK retirement or move to Mexico and live like kings for the same money

Attached: IMG_8219.jpg (3264x2448, 2.47M)

mexico city is ok but it is not a small village

Chiapas is pretty based. And women there are miniature, very cute.

this

Attached: museo_arte_popular_2.jpg (600x458, 273K)

Oaxaca can be gorgeous tbqfhwy too bad about the poverty and lack of opportunities there.

>Tijuana
So you are right on the border? Can you see the wall?

Ecatepec is a comfy suburb near the capital.

My girlfriend is from a small town in Hidalgo and I'm half-considering moving there, she makes it out to be a pretty nice place.

Hidalgo has some pretty nice pine forests, and the towns can be qt, but there's literally nothing to do there but hike. And it's not like America lacks forests anyway.

Attached: Calles de Mineral del Chico, Hidalgo, Mexico.jpg (1024x682, 723K)

I plan on marrying my girl one day and I'm working towards getting an education degree. I'm really just looking for a comfy life as a teacher and it seems like a good place to live it.
I also like Pulque and it's like the one place in the world I can get it.

I would say is more like a mindset, I come here and see a lot of opportunities, but manny are the type of person that waits for things to happen. Even the way they ask for things, they always say "No seas malito, has esto" as helping them was an obligation and not a favor
Food is cheap, tho
>10 cm Taco in Tijuana = 15-45mxn
>20 cm Taco in Oaxaca = 10-15mxn
There hasn't being a single time I've eaten outside where I have spent more than 100mxn

I can see the border, is more like an expensive fence

You can get Pulque anywhere within central Mexico, it is an ancient drink and has gained some popularity recently. Although I do not know about local variations so maybe that city's pulque is special

Now, Tejate, that's a real great but obscure drink

Fuck off, we are full

Every state has those, just google pueblos mágicos.

>Live in Baja California
>Only have three(3) Pueblo Mágicos
>Go to visit Tecate
>The only magical thing is the fact that someone remembered to put it on the map
>mfw I see another boulder

Attached: 1445891806618.jpg (467x413, 26K)

Has Tijuana really been taken over by chinks and haitians?

I wish all you goblins could move back

>move to a small Mexican village and marry a Mexican girl and raise a big Mexican family and be nicknamed “el gringo” by the townspeople
Just go to California.

You do see a lot of Haitians in the Hidalgo market, Chinks you see about the same quantity as in every other Mexican city; not manny.
Apparently there are a lot of chinks in Mexicali (BC's capital), but I have being there only once and I saw nothing, not even buildings, not a single person, imagine Dubai without the skyscrapers or roads, just as flat. Thats what It takes to be a Capital I guess

I remember some user posting a pick that said Chinks where the most immigrants in Tijuana