Tfw you dislike american culture and are annoyed by being around americans but nowhere else will ever feel like home

>tfw you dislike american culture and are annoyed by being around americans but nowhere else will ever feel like home
>tfw no matter how much you want to be a part of another country you will never not just be some american who is trying too hard
>tfw the sense of ennui will never stop

i don't like these feels

Attached: 1452974630714.png (917x1186, 33K)

Boy do I know that feel

Attached: neep-20151212.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

>American culture
no such thing

What part of American culture do you dislike? There's a region in the US for every type of person.

there is nothing wrong with trying to hard
don't look at others to make yourself content

Cringe
Rest of the world ain't all its cracked up to be. I'm a STEM grad and I make double here in the US than I would in Europe

>tfw born US citizen
>tfw dislike it here
>tfw just going to finish education then leave because attractive and can marry my way into any country’s citizenship
>tfw don’t care what happens to this country, as long as it doesn’t affect ability to get degree
>tfw I see other people who want to leave but are stuck here because wouldn’t be welcomed by other countries
I feel leaving is the only reasonable choice considering the direction this country is going, but I feel bad for the people who want to actually escape this entire culture (not just American culture) but can’t because of family or their skills aren’t valuable enough
I leave my ethnic background to the imagination

Attached: 1A6E4A29-D778-47C8-94A7-C1F92242689A.jpg (908x714, 31K)

What country do you want to escape to?

i'd pay a lot to live out of the US

the "it's all about money" mentality is one thing that's shit tier about the US, in fact

okay well I guess that means revealing my background for full context
>Filipino parents, but pale
>East Asia has little American culture
>Japan has high HDI, Singapore topping that
>not a weeb but like Nip culture
>between Japan and Singapore, Japan is easier to gain citizenship
>pale and pretty means won’t be discriminated based on appearance, integration would be easy
All I need to do now is brush up on Japanese, in which I know fuck all (working on that) and get my Doctor of Pharmacy.
Now that I’m typing this out for strangers, this is beginning to sound like a pipe dream, but this does present an opportunity — are there any flaws in this plan, or any difficulties that I am not aware of?
Also, would any Japanese kindly tell me what the demand for pharmacy is?

I just wanna get outta here.

Attached: F7D31F8A-AE9A-4656-8605-3BE1287470BA.jpg (450x280, 100K)

My plan is
>Get best paying job that I can
>Spend the bare minimum, invest the rest (I can live happily without luxuries)
>Retire in my 40s, spend the rest of my life fucking around in foreign countries
I would rather drive a beater car and have more days of my life not setting an alarm

I knew it

Are you retarded? Nips hate non Japanese Asians
>pretty
Are you a girl? You can be a prostitute and service drunk Japanese salarymen

Attached: uywlfg4qdco11.png (1428x1476, 707K)

>>pale and pretty means won’t be discriminated based on appearance, integration would be easy
Boy, you're gonna be in for a surprise.
Please read this thread I realize the OP is about black people, but the whole thread goes into discussion about general racism against foreigners.

Attached: 1535138726341.jpg (446x362, 23K)

I’ve had people mistake me for Japanese many times, even by other Asians
No I have a dick

And absolutely no one will mistake you for Japanese when you speak a single word, so I don't know how that's relevant.

>non-white complaining about life in America
Everytime.

I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m just saying it’s not for me.
So you’re saying I’m stuck here?

Shit.

Is it a girl dick

Sorry, it grew healthy from BIG AMERICAN GMOS, a whopping 6 inches

commies and virgins with rage all of you. You'll be cannon fodder in 2024.

I wish my gmo dosages had done that to me

don’t worry fellow patriot, it’s not the size of your cock that matters, but your heart

It’s always nice to come across Americans when you’re out traveling, because you know you’ve found someone with a sense of humor that you can talk to, I appreciate you guys

Just stay here until the nation balkanizes into places that can develop real culture