Gypsies destroying what Romanians are building

b1.ro/stiri/eveniment/scandal-fara-precedent-familii-romi-247572.html
I know most of you don't speak Romanian, but I want to see that everything is legit. A farmer from Cluj county invested 150000 euros in a ranch. Everything was fine until 10 (FUCKING 10) families of gypsies illegally moved next to his ranch. Those animals started to threat the poor farmer and even attacked him, as the farmer called the police to investigate them (they were making money by stealing wood and selling it).Now, he started a petition to move the gypsies away from that village.
Note that the gypsies are literally destroying the Livada village. People are afraid to go out at night because of them.

Attached: scandal-fara-precedent-familii-romi-314555.jpg (800x450, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6i4vgkn1AdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Vítkov_arson_attack
youtu.be/7h2bOQXbl2g
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwz4IWgyOM0
youtu.be/sVQle0CbYeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares lmao
15k euros doesn't even buy you a flat in Cluj, it's not like they stole his BMW or something

Why dont they deport them back to india?

>Gypsies destroying what Gypsies are building

Gypsies should be genocided.

Attached: intelligent_man.png (372x300, 77K)

My Ukrainian friend told me they kill gypsies for fun and cops dont care

LMAO

>Frenchman being able to count the zeroes

Ukraine barely has any gypsy troubles, their populations are very small in Ukraine, unlike countries like us or Slovakia.

>t. Bohemian

Attached: bohemian.png (491x163, 5K)

this

Rromani-an imperialism in action

I'm from Republic of Moldova and even through they make ~1/300 part of population, in some towns they can make ~1/20 of population
Also as far as I know they didn't exist here before the 20th century

Impossible, read about slavery in the Danubian principates. Roma were in thrall to every boyar, clergyman or even the state. Every 1st/2nd estate person had its set of roma slaves to do menial jobs in the household. This being said, Moldavia was a whole until 1812, regardless of it being west or east Moldavia. Maybe they were in lesser numbers because they had been prosecuted by the Russian empire, and afterwards relocated to Latvia or Siberia (those are Moldovan gypsies there).

Wtf they look like Mexicans..

They look like Pakis though, most of Romanians can't make the difference either anyway. Some even mistake gypsies for darker (ottoman heritage) Romanians and the other way round unless they display cultural cues as those in OP.

If your so concerned op, gather some friends and kill them. Problem solved. Or steal a girl and put her corpse on a pole with a note saying “leave or more will suffer the same fate”.

Kill their children

>mfw I see romanians

youtube.com/watch?v=6i4vgkn1AdE

>15k euros doesn't even buy you a flat in Cluj, it's not like they stole his BMW or something
150k euros, dumbass. It's more that what you'll own in your whole life as a french government sponsored NEET.

Can you fuck gypsies?

Attached: 1541252197603.jpg (750x741, 124K)

No, their pussies are sideways and only work with sideways dicks.

Have you tried? Mite b cool...

Those "romanians" are darker than Italians, so you might as well think more about what they truly are.

>Anonymous
I heard similar stories coming from Ukraine. I wish we were more like them, but there are so many gypsies , they would come after you and kill you. Police can't do anything about it, they're a bunch of morons having little to no power, especially against gyppos.

They're worse!

I'm working at this. One day, fellow neighbour, one day...

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Those darker "Romanians" are gypsy -tier. Literally as bad as gyppos.

Need guidance from the great spirit of Simo Häyhä. It will be a hard job, as they are breeding like rats...

Yes, with a kalashnikov... Or a puukko, if you like them younger...

Wow, you are a sick fuck.

Attached: 1540266600218.jpg (687x1000, 381K)

Fuck cigans

Attached: 1529686286059.png (3000x3000, 945K)

But they are based. They are literally thieves from my elder scrolls games.

Ukrainians also think gypsies originate from Romania, so I wouldn’t consider them a trustworthy source.

I wouldn't be this rash to label everybody. There are a lot of rascals with those saggy trousers, swearing loudly and whistling after women, bikes or cars on the street who, eerily for you, are blonde too. But they have those puckered faces like the fetal alcohol syndrome Russians, although their frequency must be higher here in the north-east since we have a lot of hohol genes. There are a lot of darkies of Ottoman or Bulgarian (Ottoman too anyway) heritage who have different traits.

Everybody besides a few nations associate use with gypsies because of the name similarities, the average citizen is a dumb sheep who laughs at junimea or 9gag jokes, just to give you an example, so don't expect the average swedoid or bong to draw the distinction between roma and romanian.

Why don't the men of the village go and forcibly removed the gypsies under threat of mob violence?

That happened in Northern Ireland a few years ago.

It's associated to the Nazi Germany regime and thus turned into a taboo, these kind of uprisings are really frowned and I am sure the punishments are enhanced by two or even three times because of the racial element.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Vítkov_arson_attack

Basically
>four guys from an extremist organisation throw a molotov cocktail in a gypsy shack
>a gypsy child gets life threatening burn injuries
>they get 20 years in prison each, basically what one gets for killing another because it was a hate fuelled crime
>gypsies and their house get frisked, they all are runaways and should have been in prison, they have a lot of stolen goods in the house

There's no point of being violent with them because they will become the victims in the eyes of the media, which will give them the upper hand over benefits. These extremist organisation who have your mindset are only making it worse. Legal means such as walls around their settlements and trying to send them back to India (the minister of external affairs of India wated to grant them citizenship in 2016) are better ways, if attainable. Diplomacy always wins, but bald white subhumans who go to football matches and fight each other can't grasp this.

because 1, theyll be charged 2, gypoos take vengeance on you, my dads friend was knifed and crippled for life, they didnt dare to touch him because he was a borderguard with concealed carry permit (court allowed him because his life could be in danger)

Yeah I'm from here, seems mental to me how communities in the rest of the world are so incapable of self-policing

It goes against all the constructivist social theories that gypsies from the Ottoman empire (Bulgaria) behave the same and their settlements look the same as those of the gypsies from the Holy Roman Empire (Czechia). When I passed through Hungary and Slovakia I could tell the gypsy houses from miles.

Ah yes, who needs friendly migrants when you have these vermin

True. I admire the way your country is dealing with all the immigrants.
I heard BMW will build in Debrecen a new plant. Congratulations to those responsible for the infrastructure, they're doing a good job developing the economy.

Gypsies are the reason my friend got his progressive bubble popped.

I remember visiting Berlin and he insisted on giving gypsy looking people a fair chance and disagreeing with my opinion of telling them to fuck off and keep walking.

It was insane, mothers trying to push rheir babies in your hands, people pretending to be blind and more scummy stuff.

Gypsies here too in many town have a percentage of workless people of 100%.

There was a controversy when progressive local politicians gave them empty villas to live in.
youtu.be/7h2bOQXbl2g

Theres gypsies in Nederland?

Why don't you just kill them? Or send them to a work camp somewhere in the mountain like we did with troublesome people

Yes lol. Not as many but some moved here.

Always funny to read that after some event gangs of "ronanians" robbed hunderds of people. Media nevers calls such stuff out.

They steal copper and that kinda stuff.

Because law is run by weak willed pussies

There's no vengeance if none is left alive...

Attached: p.jpg (205x228, 19K)

Yeah berlin is really bad. Same shit happened when I visited.

Wait, there is a difference between a Romanian and a gypsy?

I can imagine Berlin being such a fantastic city before Communism/Americanism/immigrants. Hated seeing americans restaurants and huge shopping malls everywhere.

I wouldve loved to visit Germany before it all went wrong.

Debrecen is like the second gypsy city after Miskolc, wasn't it?

Berlin is a shithole but south germany is still very pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwz4IWgyOM0

Gypsies in Russia once started rebellion because they can't steal gas anymore
There are no nations or races worse than gypsies

Have yet to visit there. I have Germans friends from there and they tell me great stories. I live on the German border the german town/cities here are shitholes filled with turks/drugs and run down buildings.

Tfw Gypsies will never take over Romania and Bulgaria and become part of Akhand Bharat.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Romani_people.svg.png (1200x800, 53K)

romanians are all gypsies. there is literally no difference

Weren't you all raped by Arabs?

There probably is no European country without these rats. You, medpack, may be exception maybe some of those micro-nations as well.

>video
Literally based.

I hate the fact that communist didn't throw them out of the countries,or genocide them.They killed and replaced the intelligentsia of each country they occupied,but they couldn't have the decency to remove the rats from the countries.

italians are arabs. there is literally no difference

"as were the testimonies of the attacked family members, whose unreliability as witnesses was exacerbated by their own extensive criminal histories"

Kek

why not just build a fence around his property and buy some violent guard dogs

It's not like Zhivkov built them a city within a city in Plovdiv, larger than many towns anywhere in the world.

this, but unironically

what are you doing in russia todd?

this

>imagine being so shit that even Indian Hindus FUCKING INDIANS throw you out of the country

Lmao they are your problem now

Attached: 7A938F9C-047C-43B5-8D4E-34529A7CD65A.jpg (201x250, 9K)

>Everybody besides a few nations associate use with gypsies because of the name similarities, the average citizen is a dumb sheep who laughs at junimea or 9gag jokes, just to give you an example, so don't expect the average swedoid or bong to draw the distinction between roma and romanian.
It's actually so bad that the Polish word for "Romanian Person" - Rumun or Rumunka (depending on the sex) is a colloquial word for a male or female gypsy.

If I had a Romanian friend and wanted to introduce him to someone Polish I wouldn't say "He's Romanian" but "He's from Romania" in Polish to avoid the ambiguity of having my Romanian friend associated with the disgusting gypsy kind.

Indians would rather have poo on their streets than Gypsies.

>Cluj
Sinti territory

youtu.be/sVQle0CbYeU

Absolutely this

My uncle was in the army.
Near their training base gypsies set out camp. So when they got bored, they grabbed a few bottles of liquor and headed down to the camp.
The men were out the camp begging and robbing people and only the women stayed.
Some vodka was enough to get them sucking and spreading their legs.

So the male gypsies found about soldiers screwing their women.
They got crazy mad, waited until the night of the next day and stabbed to death a lone drunk sentry who was taking a leak (note that this wasn't a proper military base but a training camp in the middle of woods).

When the command found about a dead soldier for such stupid fucking reason they ordered immediate termination to avoid a public scandal over a dead soldier.
And so my uncle's unit grabbed some ammo for their rifles, few grenades and went to check "Genocide" out of their to-do list.
All gypsies were buried in a mass grave lmao.

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-anonymous-frog-5ad37bf46b7580.9438093015238092684402.jpg (900x840, 101K)

Attached: 1538446149496.jpg (710x594, 152K)

unironically based if true

Stfu commie faggot cunt, they are anarcho-capitalists you fucking leftist liberal twat kys

They are the worst NAP violators in the world.

probably a big property, and dog can be swiftly poisoned, would only add trigger to the trigger
would need landmines or something

So why are you posting here? Get 10 of your best mates, guns and baseball bats and go out there and politely ask them to leave. Or is it only Slavic men who still have balls in Eastern Europe?

Reading about gypsies feels so surreal. I thought Yurop was supposed to be civilized.

That's the lie they tell themselves. Bank robbing is an actual profession there

They should exterminated. Fucking hitler couldn't do the world the one great favor he could and remove gypsies.
This

Any sane person would

At least they were useful back in the day. They had skills. Now they're all inbred retards who can't even wipe their own asses.

What skills?

I don't remember specifically, but they used to be known for crafting, IIRC.

So much this
Oh my god, I cannot believe in so much this