Wtf Latvia???

Wtf Latvia???

Attached: 1541459864077.png (1500x1159, 630K)

>weighted
>relative
>scaled
>taboo scores
jesus why are women so dishonest

I love how portugal is a completely different shade of red. Try next time lol.

>rapetugal

>data from over 100 countries should be gathered and interpreted the exact same way

Rape is a pretty cut and dry thing, "weighting" it against completely subjective things is just a way of manipulating data.

It should if you want to compare them

Not really
If you live in an absolute shithole for example you may not even report rape, while if you live in a SJW country you could try and accuse people of rape on a daily basis

I don't know, I have only raped 3 women this month.

If rape is unreported then it's not data, you can't change data with what you "feel" is right and try to pass it off as objective.

We live in neither, though, and we are not that different from any of our neighbours in any outstanding way, so this is most likely a statistical artifact of shitty data gathering/analysis methods.

Russians are considered a different race there and they make up 40% of the population

Can confirm. When I visit Latvia I often see fields of rape by the roadside.

>rapia and monterapo

serb niggers

>one of the safest countries
>that score
>womanstatsproject
Yeah, I call bullshit

Attached: 1527019630003.jpg (1024x573, 85K)

>rapetugal

>rapetugal

Attached: deviantugal.png (1425x625, 39K)

>rapetugal

>-tugal
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1536324506127.png (740x982, 101K)

Latvian women are exceptionally beautiful so Russian minority can't resist raping them

Attached: b58ffd6459bcdbcfd1e54d8e2d2beb2a.jpg (150x196, 11K)

What the fuck Mongolia?

>muslim country
>safe for women
no

remember that there are huge numbers not reported, so every country in the west would be higher. the west is a rape culture.

Countries have different definitions of what legally qualifies as "rape", some have a very broad definition of it while others have something more specific. Remember a couple of years back when Sweden expanded their legal definition of rape, which caused the number in their country to skyrocket because of that and Jow Forums blamed it all on immigrants?

There are Russians in Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus and, you know, Russia. Then why only Latvia red?

The only good-looking girls in Latvia are of slavic origin

Russians are told by Putin himself to start something so they can "liberate" them

all me

Attached: 1541388238126.png (1280x1280, 67K)

kewl

okay now this is epic

So basically half of all the girls

Looks like Latvia needs more tan Germans.

Based Serbosphere

>Georgia
What the fuck, Borjomi?

>Russians are considered a different race there
Yes
>40%
No, 26% and dropping.
You are 100% correct. I don't think I have ever met a pretty Latvian girl, even the hot "Latvian" ones tend to have Russian, Polish, Ukrainian or Belarussian last names.
Teach me master

>tfw no bullied/damaged goods eastern euro girl to scare and beat the shit out of her only to pat and feed her and tell her that it's going to be okay and let her go

Attached: __ikazuchi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kuon_yashiro__7633713cfc2a96a8c35b32af0d24b3f9.jpg (768x1126, 179K)

I thought Dr Doom was a law and order type of dictator

Don't know what are you talking about lads.

Attached: 1501609670476.png (900x750, 213K)

wtf Russia

>germany

lol

kek