Brazil will become the world defender of the Christian Faith!

Brazil will become the world defender of the Christian Faith!

Attached: 1541456230662.png (402x314, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=35&t=100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless

>wh*Te wanna-be coons will defend the tradition of worshipping a jew

thank ALLAH(KARA BOĞA) i am MUSLIM

Attached: 1505016811764.png (742x418, 28K)

Oh yes, great job you've been doing so far

Attached: Edir Macedo.jpg (690x390, 46K)

Religious people are low IQ NPC.

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 18K)

t. degenerate manchild that will never achieve anything in life but mediocrity

Attached: 1541464960775.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Brazil needs a defender from itself.
Now go back to Jow Forums

*moves the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem*
nothing personnel kiddow

Attached: 1541651315165.gif (352x272, 1.78M)

>a country that is full of trannies and hookers with people that has no sense of morality where people trat sex as a regular thing think it could be defender of Christianity.

Attached: 1524258848591.jpg (736x736, 66K)

>no sense of morality
funny thing is that Bolsonaro managed to get 60 million votes while praising morality meanwhile the other candidate literally offered free gibs

Attached: 1539534274571.jpg (590x518, 38K)

trannies and hookers are everywhere even in backwards islamic shitholes like pakistan
and ofc are less than 0,0001% of the people

Brazil has prostitution on a much greater scale than in any developed country.

Your country ranks at the 11th most people living with HIV/AIDS.
And they only supported Bolsonarobecause his strong views on crime.

so be it, if anything it just proves how much we want to change and embrace our christian roots once again, Bolsonaro's election is literally a break of 120 years of our history m8

that's bc we are a big country with loads of people
per capita wise we are better than usa.
nah not, really

>I'm in favor of a dictatorship. - 24 June 1993

>The only mistake of the dictatorship was torturing and not killing. - 7 August 2008

>The Military Police should have killed 1,000 rather than 111 prisoners in the Carandiru massacre. - 3 October 1997

>Pinochet should have killed more people. - 3 December 1998

>I'm in favor of torture. You know that. And the people are too. Through the vote, you'll change nothing in this country. Nothing, absolutely nothing. We'll only get change, unfortunately, when we go into a civil war here someday and do a work the military regime didn't do, killing as much as thirty thousand people, starting with FHC. It's all right if some innocent people die. Innocent people die in many wars. - 23 May 1999

>There is no doubt. I would launch a coup on the same day. [Congress] doesn't work and I'm sure that at least 90% of the population would applaud. Congress nowadays does nothing; it votes only for what the president wants. If he's who rules, who decides and who gloats above the Congress, then let the coup be launched, let it be a dictatorship. - 23 May 1999

>I defend torture. A drug dealer who acts on the streets against our children must to be immediately put on a pau-de-arara. There would be no human rights in this case. There would be pau-de-arara, beating. The same thing for kidnappers. The guy must to be broken to open his mouth. - 14 February 2000

>I think execution by firing squad is even an honorable thing to certain people. - 14 February 2000

>PSOL is party of dicks and faggots. I will respond to the senator with toilet paper. - 11 December 2014

>They lost in 1964, and now they have lost in 2016. [...] To the memory of Colonel Carlos Alberto Brilhante Ustra, the dread of Dilma Rousseff. - 17 April 2016

>Jesus Christ was not totally passive. He drove the money changers from the temple. If he had a firearm, he'd have used it. - 18 August 2018

>Brazil above all, God above everyone. - Campaign Slogan

Attached: s60n407iezo11.jpg (797x972, 179K)

bolsonaro also appelled heavily to our christians.
he even prayed when on national tv when won the elections lmao
im agnostic btw

It's not. You could google it yourself
Your country is infected with crimes ofc people will vote for more harsh stance on crime.

uhm....

Attached: 800px-AIDS_and_HIV_prevalence_2009.svg.png (800x406, 93K)

m8 he is even shilling the imperial family which are hardcore catholics and one of the princes was literally elected a congressman by his party. I know that is hard to accept, but we are the biggest catholic country in the world and the election has proved that we aren't that image the international media tried to pass to foreigners

Attached: 1541499218126.gif (600x384, 301K)

Read my my first post again.
I've obviously stated that you rank 11th with most people living with HIV
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=35&t=100

>the election has proved that we aren't that image the international media tried to pass to foreigners
He writes as he posts a dancing kuruminha

And we are the 5th biggest country in the world, per capita that means shit. We are lower than the US and on par with the developed countries, 0,6% of our population is infected with HIV. Just accept it m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Attached: 1541622060832.png (360x560, 84K)

kuruminha is qt

Attached: kuruminhachrist.png (1342x1940, 600K)

and i said per capita wise we are better than usa inbred goatficler

Man its easy to make fun of Brazil with stats
And somehow you are doing it wrong and its cringy

wtf I love Brazil now

Armenia has been the defenders of the faith since 301 AD, first Christian nation in the world

lol srry brown boy

please, stop with this shit. brazilians are a bunch of degenerates

cringe

based

Attached: Deus, Pátria e Família.jpg (265x232, 15K)

>armenia
>relevant
i cant even point it on a map tbqh
i bet it is smaller than my state.

Me neither, it's supposedly right next to Georgia but I can never find it.

Attached: georgia-location-on-the-us-map[1].jpg (2000x1906, 509K)

devs vvlt frater

dunnjo man, being forced to defend every Christian realm in the world may be a bit taxing to Brazil

Attached: not much of a wise choice.png (477x322, 129K)

Sorry poland has that spot already.