What's life like in South Africa?

What's life like in South Africa?

Attached: southafrica.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk&t=
www2.latercera.com/noticia/relato-una-golpiza-centro-santiago-me-gritaron-cuica/
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2018/10/20/924623/Novia-de-turista-aleman-atacado-en-Valparaiso-critica-seguridad-en-el-sector-Me-hace-sentir-esto-es-que-no-hay-futuro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jason bones life

Thought doggo was going to die

They were cops right?

I don't know, but I work with south afrians and I can't fucking wait for the country to collapse into anarchy
It is amazing how the fall of the apartheid turned everyone in retards there

Do they look like cops?

I mean undercover

I don't think so. Looks like it was going to be a carjack/rape/murder.

I was so worried the doggo is gonna get hurt. Videos like this should be illegal.

Thought this niggers were going to run over the dog

Did she let the pet go, and is the guy trying to fine her for that? I don't see a gun in his hand, just a small notebook.

It's heaven for BLACKS and hell for Wh*te SCUM.

It's better for whites than blacks, still.

I've spent about a year in Cape town all up. It's basically a mix of a first world middle class with access to insanely cheap labour but this happens, the job markets shit and you live really close to townships which are probably worse than the rest of Africa because on top of the poverty it's a fully cash based economy with 50% unemployment

I was really worried about this too
Honestly are dogs fucking masterminds or some shit? They've gotten the most powerful and successful creatures on the planet to care for them like their own. I honestly feel a little uncomfortable when I see a snuff film of a human getting killed, but I feel absolutely gutted seeing a dog die

Of course it's a mess, what's going to happen when Euro prisoners / corporations take over your land and park you in ghettos for centuries ?

Worse than in brazil for sure

What are stereotypes about white Saffers? I hear they're racist as fuck. Is this true.

how can you not be racist as fuck when you live around niggers that want to murder you on a daily basis?

It's something to do with how we perceive them to be helpless. Like children.

any info on that? links plis

what's wrong with wanting to kill white people, evil colonizers, the source of all that is bad and wrong in this world?

it's based and redpilled

cringe and niggerpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk&t=

holy fuck , if that shit happened here those guys would be in a secret shanak prison getting waterboarded 24/7 within a day .
how the fuck are they not arming up and purging them ?

a not very functional state with a super under funded police

South Africa looks just like Latin America, but we don't hunt whites here

Why are blacks so fucking stupid?
>park car on side of rode instead of blocking the street
>park car to the right so the driver has to get out
>have to run at a diagonal angle to rape this bitch
>speed and make so much noise down the street

South Africa looks nothing like Chile, speak for your shithole

if only specific groups in the country are targeted by specific other groups why not make their own militia ?
towns in my country that have come under constant attack have organized their own security patrols where the people get a weapons license , buy an M16 and do shifts patrolling their neighborhoods . all this in addition to the regular police and army around to keep them safe .

Boers are bitter cunts that dont give a fuck about their neighbours

whites being targeted is a meme. It's normal crime because they're poor as fuck and there aren't any jobs next to the middle class. And neighborhoods aren't segregated at all anymore. It's a shit police force but its still a normal society in that you can't just walk around with guns and tell random black people to leave public property.

Are you sure?

Lmao

For those that can't read spanish, a spaniard went to Chile and:
-Got armed robbed near Peru, got everything stolen.
-There are places in cities where you can get fake passports, driving licenses...
-Walking alone at night is very dangerous.
-Police stopped him supposedly for speeding and insinuated that if he payed them a bribe they would let him go.

Attached: 4148816e9d0aee05e63a4d05b0e0c4f6.png (1367x625, 227K)

niggers can't even do rape murder properly without the white man showing them how it's done

i was just advocating for localized deterrence to shit like that within the bounds of the law .
if i walk into a neighbourhood where there's a local civilian security patrol and act all shady they wont tell me to leave they'll just ask what im doing there , the most they'll do is if i keep acting shady they'll have some guys watch me until i leave or break the law .
there have been dozens of terror attacks stopped by either a community patrol\fast response team or an off duty soldier being in the area with his gun .

>Forocoches
Nice source

Well, I don't think the boers in south africa share the position of jews in israel. Your government is probably far more tolerant of this militia shit than the saffer government would be of boer patrols

most white people in urban areas are anglo anyway

>whites being targeted is a meme
Pic related, it's not. White on black racism during apartheid was shat on endlessly and resulted in massive embargoes from both the west and USSR, but black on white racism has the sanction of the state and anyone who opposes it or points out farm murders is themself deemed racist by the leftist media, who then exports that view to the rest of the west, similar to the coverage of Trump or Mandela

Attached: farm_murder_rate_sa.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

I guess they could do that. Still though it's pretty tough to get constant patrols from people working the 9-5 for rand crimes. People who steal shit still avoid people at home the majority of the time.
I've spent a year in Cape town and the only crime I directly saw was a white guy shop lifting. My grandparents house has been broken into a shitload of times and once when I was there, but every time it was when nobody was there and the alarms which call private security were tripped

The death rate from murders is still much lower on whites than other races. They necklace and shit immigrant Africans in the townships all the time.
It's a violent shithole for everyone.

>Its ok for blacks to slaughter whites like pigs because they kill each other at an even larger rate
No its not ok, how many blacks get killed by whites?

Who said it's ok. It's a violent shithole inhabited by scum but it's not a race warzone

It is in many ways, mostly for boers but of course you have the racist ANC, extremely racist other parties who chant "kill the boer", racist charities, racist employment programs, racist university admissoons, racist job quotas etc etc etc

>urban
I don't think they're ones that everybody is whining about

?

www2.latercera.com/noticia/relato-una-golpiza-centro-santiago-me-gritaron-cuica/
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2018/10/20/924623/Novia-de-turista-aleman-atacado-en-Valparaiso-critica-seguridad-en-el-sector-Me-hace-sentir-esto-es-que-no-hay-futuro.html

Attached: 1521850330938.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

You'll know in a decade or two.

Death to saffas.

Whites don't belong in SA.

lmao these niggas are hijacking people in fucking mercs

to answer you question it's not that bad imo. I'm a black guy in the fucking township and the worst that's ever happened to me was getting mugged in the city twice. if you survived this hellhole in the 90s and early 2000s you can survive anything tbqh

fake. she was surprisingly quick like in a movie.

ah, right hand drive, she was the passenger.

>forocoches

Attached: 1538151341364.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

the last one is literally the eastern europe used to be. if you ever drove from germany via poland or czechia/slovakia you would know. they can stop you for any reason and keep fucking with you until you pay them something. that was in the 1990's anyway not sure about now.