Do people drink a lot of milk in your country, Jow Forums? we love milk. our diet is like 10% dairy here...

do people drink a lot of milk in your country, Jow Forums? we love milk. our diet is like 10% dairy here. unfortunately the americans have invaded the dairy industry and we'd be getting gross anti biotic filled dairy soon.

Attached: elinhakanson.jpg (1080x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holstein_Friesian_cattle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That must be messing up her posture.

Why does milk come in bags in Canada? I always thought it was a meme until I was in Montreal last month and sure enough, they actually do sell milk in bags. Isn't it really impractical?

are you telling me the UK doesn't have milk bags?

Attached: tej.png (1336x804, 1.41M)

yes, extremely common
I've never seen it but I've only been to Western Canada, apparently it's common in Eastern because of something to do with the milk machines not being metric.

1L of good milk (not Lidl) costs 1€
750cl of Leffe beer cost less than 3€
why drinking milk, desu

That is a very cute girl

Like half a liter a day? Talking for myself of course, my grandpa drinks a ton as well, like a 0,5 liter jug before bed and he's 70 so no worries about me ever losing that lactose enzyme.

>machines not being metric
isn't is simpler to assume its cheaper to bag them? Probably can buy milk containers that you hold it in, so if somewhat less practical the consumer wins by paying less

Is that pic Canadian milk?

>A major reason for that shift was with the national conversion to the metric system, which was easier to adjust to on production with bags while doing the same for jugs required entire systems to be wholly redesigned.
But I guess a reason it stayed was because of the price, there's a lot of reasons why it's better, another one being easier to transport.

These were common during the 90s.

milk capital consumption of the world here
we love it but schools are fags so they are giving 1% and non-fat milk

Attached: 1512060257305.jpg (2528x6944, 3.89M)

yeah thats queer. whole milk is the only way to go, anything less is just gay white water (semen).

My province economy is a lot of dairy industry.

All the famous black and white cows(frisian-holstein) also come from here. They make the most milk in the world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holstein_Friesian_cattle

You should try milk straight from the farm(maybe boil it). It is really creamy and good.

Yes I usually drink 2 or 3 gallons of milk a week

alla yall niggas talkin shit up in here but you don't even enjoy skuta and kislo mleko (sour milk) on the regular besides regular milk. Dat shit's weak.

Attached: skuta.jpg (1245x822, 480K)

We produce so much milk that its impossible to drink it all. But of course we love it. Yougurt, Milk, Cheese all yummy. We also worship cows as gods

Attached: Yeah+they+do+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

Jesus Christ you're a milk boy user

Attached: 1540368428130.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

yeah we drink a lot of milk, It might sound strage because we love sauce a lot but it actually makes it better having a glass of milk during your meals

I usually eat pic related with a glass of milk during lunch

Attached: Chilaquiles-Rojos-Huevo.jpg (880x587, 126K)

Does milk have constipation properties? I swear everytime I drink a lot of it I can't shit for days

I can't help it friend, it's so good. I'm lucky that I stay around 58kg

Is that true that there are no milk products in SEA? I mean I've been to Thailand and couldn't find any milk in local shops

Us nordics drink it the most so we drink it quite often. Not much of a fan of milk from abroad though. Prefer ours.

Attached: milk-comsumption-world-rank-850x283.png (850x283, 53K)

>joghurt
Dont get me started digga, mmm mhmm mhhm MM
eat a couple every day

I wanna drink milk of that thot

Not once have I personally seen it in the UK
I did see it in China though

Love me some milk

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-113431.png (1080x1920, 193K)

Swedish milk iirc

Brazil has a lot of bagged milk as well

well, they sell it in bags there, so...

Her name is Elin Håkansson she's from Stockholm

indeed, milk cows right down the road

>High milk consumption = high osteoporosis rate

I understand it's a cultural thing but you folks should diminish it a bit ...

milk bag more closely resemble chebs

Yes. We have the world's largest dairy company too (Fonterra)

What? There's loads of milk and cheese here? Not as much as Europe but a good selection for Asia

In my state milk and Dairy is consumed alot.

Attached: 1540615822063.jpg (1400x1100, 356K)

MILK TRUK

Attached: milkies.png (485x617, 85K)

wait a minute that's my uni

What?
People just don't buy them (most drink soymilk instead) so small shops doesn't bother stocking fresh milk.

Attached: FARMFRESH1B.jpg (526x450, 84K)

tf you on about, lack of calcium contained products causes osteoporosis not the other way around

thats becuse finnish children are becoming fat. FAT FAT FAT

>gallons
>kgs
euroboo mutt lmao

Attached: 1541101839304.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

m i l k.
i love dairy products. though we also use horse milk and camel milk.

>Doesn't know how the bone structure works

Please niggi step down

enjoy your ironing board gf cunt

Attached: tumblr_n9xalryQA31tg7s7qo1_500[1].jpg (500x359, 78K)

I love milk. Drink that shit straight or with milo, and obviously only whole milk

what %fat is whole milk. here milk is given by %. normally i drink 3.7% is this whole milk or am i drinking gay milk.

Yes we do
Remind
More to North - more people who can drink milk

Growing up 90 percent of my liquid intake used to be milk. I am too lazy to buy milk in such amounts but still drink it often.

Thats whole milk. Or close to it.

I drink at least to big glasses of milk a day.

stopped drinking milk when I was 16 or whatever. I just eat cheese nowadays

So shes already blacked huh

Attached: MOGGED1000.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

If she does deadlifts she'll be fine.

kinda, being a cattle country since his inception, and having dairy friendly immigration.

Attached: milk consumption.png (1278x727, 426K)

noice

You can buy boxes but they're like $3 for a 2L and bags are $4 for 4L

flatties btfo

Based and redpilled

1% has enough fat for the vitamins to bind to for absorption. Skim is worthless though.

we have more cows than people, so yeah, we are kinda fond of milk. we even eat this thing which is basically rice with milk and cinnamon powder. it may sound strange but it's actually quite tasty, i eat it for breakfast everyday.

Attached: Arroz-con-leche.jpg (600x337, 25K)

I always thought eating that was a Scandinavian thing