Interracial Marriage

Thoughts on it? How does your country view it?

Attached: mhtienmihtejm.jpg (500x333, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0AQoPlAyXz5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is ok

Race isn't definite here, but inter-caste marriage is frowned upon by boomers.

is that like Indian castes?

Interracial marriage with Asians:
>cringe and bluepilled

Interracial marriage with Latinas:
vocaroo.com/i/s0AQoPlAyXz5

Explain.

lol

Based if it's WMAF but everything else is cringe.

Attached: interracial marraige in denmark.jpg (2400x2000, 426K)

I don't know about India but I guess it's not viewed favorably. I mean, caste is still a big thing there and intercaste isn't viewed favorably. Why should it be any different when it comes to interracial.
Personally, I don't give a shit and neither does my family. All the old geezers in my family can fuck off for all I care.

>Thoughts on it?
Something I would like to engage in.
> How does your country view it?
Some would criticise, some give no fucks.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0AQoPlAyXz5
LMAOOOOO

You're Indian?

Attached: D4A0E429-FD1A-4D5D-ADC7-7B77EDCF890C.jpg (400x400, 34K)

yikes

lel

acceptance of it went from nearly zero to almost 4/5ths of all Americans in literally only a few decades

How did the Jews do it?

Attached: Public_opinion_of_interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States.png (875x464, 22K)

or people weren't bigots anymore?

Only with horn women

Attached: 02-david-bowie-nyc-mourners.jpg (1329x2000, 365K)

brainlet

bbc

idk but here it is for the US

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Sí.

I know where I'm going next.

Attached: hhhehehe.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

What are you doing here?

fuck off bog creature.

>1 From North Korea

Excuse me?

There are some kind of cheap or free VPNs in Mexico and Poland that are used by both Pakistani and Indian posters.

If it was small-scale, organic and not encouraged, I wouldn't have a problem. However, because most Western societies are multicultural (meaning it has the potential to have a serious demographic impact) and it's shoved down our throats 24/7, I do have a problem.

bigot bigot bigot bigot

Same shit

In hindu societies you are assigned a varna ased on your surname, supposedly according to your ancestors' occupation:
Brahmin(priests and scholars)
Kshatriya(warriors and kings)
Vaishya(merchants)
Shudra(labourers, Smiths, cobblers)

However, in Nepal, it goes deeper than that. You have 'jaat' based on varna. Bhaun(hill brahmin), chhetri(hill kshatriya), their plains(near Indian border) counterparts, the Newars( oldest inhabitants of Kathmandu valley), thakuri(descendants of rulers of tiny states before unification), sino-tibetean people(Sherpa, Gurung), and so on.

Everybody marries within their own 'jaat'. But people in Nepal are very mixed, with few exceptions, such as isolated bahuns, so race really isn't a thing, except in the sense that ' you look Indian' or ' you look Chinese'.

Tl;dr: marriage must be compatible with social and ethnic group, and race isn't clear.

Just chilling, gonna go touring a bit, tour a bit of South America as well. In the mean time, while I apply for my masters, I'm going to be taking spanish classes in UNAM.

Not related to NK immigrants but there are lot of NK diplomats/migrants, especially in Asia. I was friends with one.

if i marry a italian or french girl it would be interracial? or we're europeans so it doesn't count?

How do I get a Queen, or Jap girl? Latino btw.

>Spain
>white

>Jow Forums wouldn't fuck this

Attached: vuvubujvbb.jpg (474x579, 23K)

Won't someone post that webm of a qt black girl crying of happiness during her marriage?

Nobody cares, except with blacks, like the 99% homo sapiens countries

SPOILER THIS HIPPO

>Hippo
I would literally nuke all of Ireland just to smell her seat.

I'm in an interracial engagement. It's very accepted where I live now, but my family (I'm from the deep south) isn't too happy about it.

lol and true

Also nobody really cares about interracial marriage (at least when men do it).

I am a mutt and I live in the mutt part of Spain so I am fine with it, It is just like any other marriage .