Your cunt

>your cunt
>is heroin popular

flag
not really, in big cities there's a scene but people have to make their own from morphine pills

Attached: heroin.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>shit's called heroin
>its users are actually villains

not many people will get this joke, but it was an ok attempt

no.
our junkies have been injecting the harder stuff for over a decade now. heroin was a thing in the 90s

I checked : English seems to have this word.

this. only the strongest fentanyl for our druggies

yeah i get that... but not many english "speaking" people will actually know what/who a heroin is...
fenta kys race unite!! ;DDD

Norway
Yes

Second most overdose deaths in Europe. Even one of the guys in our thread was addicted to heroin and died of overdose (hif heroinanon)

Attached: 1479328272761.png (657x527, 206K)

No, nobody takes it as far as i know

It's just been overtaken by whining about brexit as the national pastime of Scotland.

Despite living in Glasgow, I've never actually known someone to use it. Admittedly its probably because I only hang out with hipsters and students, although some of them have now become crack addicts and such.

Attached: 1365345749952.png (470x454, 11K)

Jesus, that's pretty sad

It's a big cunt, but Florida's got a way bigger prescription drug problem. All our old people are just blindly prescribed the most insane shit and either their nurses or grandkids steal it all.

Awww yeah

Upd

Attached: IMG_3975.png (1136x640, 587K)

In Dublin yes, less elsewhere. I have used it myself, AMA.

I've used it on and off for about a year. Though there's not a person on this planet I'd feel comfortable admitting this to. So I'd say there's a stigma.

?

Hard drugs like crack, meth are heroin are non existent here. Coke is somewhat common and weed is everywhere. Junkies here abuse alcohol and "pasta base", wich is a cheap form of crack cocaine

>he uses syringe instead of snorting or smoking

>Glasgow
Yes, but it’s nowhere near as bad as the 80/90s.

Anything other than a syringe is a waste

>very
It is one of our biggest national issues

No, but i did codeine once.
It was okay.
I still prefer drugs like 2-FMA

Attached: 1537446783726.gif (500x516, 152K)

America, what a retarded piece of shit county. GDP per capita of Switzerland, social problems of Liberia.

Yes, but I prefer popping or snorting oxys. I hate injecting shit.

That's what almost every heroin addict said at one point

Done it before and have absolutely no urge to do it again. Don't know how people find it so addictive.

Walk around downtown Vancouver for 5 minutes and you will have your answer

Yeah, all the cool kids do it.

IKR, but we are talking about americans here.
Just look on how obese the country is.
Those guys have no self control.

We are the largest exporter in the world. Revenge for colonialism, communism and neocolonialism. Keep injecting it, e*Roids

Attached: af.png (580x387, 33K)

not that much only in the park next to my house for some reason

Attached: sssssss.png (379x591, 380K)

Whenever Im at the skatepark late at night there are usually some smackheads doping around pissing me off or looking for shit to steal. Otherwise I don't really see it.

guy i went to school with OD’d in his bedroom on the stuff last night
only 22

heroine is the word you’re looking for

how do yo ueven get heroin in ivory coast?

and how would you know that you Esti fuckwit? I could pull anyone off the street and they'd understand that play on heroine

nice one

Japan
no

only meth is popular

>implying new zealand has any big cities

What are you talking about. Everybody knows the word heroine. What drew you to that conclusion.

I feel like there wouldnt be any drug problems in japan. Everyone is so strict over there