Aside from the memes...get the fucking memes aside! Let talk seriously

Aside from the memes...get the fucking memes aside! Let talk seriously.

Whats really the benefit to give asylum to this kind of people in the europe, europeans I want to hear you, why do you support this?

Attached: 2018-11-08 17.41.39.png (1435x1071, 1.23M)

its less about benifit and more about helping people in need
also they will help with our birth rates/paying for our aging populations pensions

>People in need
Most of them can't even read and they were dedicated to steal and kill in theris countries, the only thing that you win is higher poverty rates, higher crime and you scare away tourists from other parts of the world. Also explain me the part of the birth rate.

There's no Jewish conspiracy they just want cheap labour and the people who benefit from it are fine with higher crime and taxes or less of a social safety net

I sincerely hope you die in your sleep tonight you retarded cunt

when you're not an impoverished trashcan, not everything is about winning

Attached: 1499705488001.jpg (909x909, 94K)

You mean that people are okay that their familiars and friends get stabbed by some ethiopian nigger, because "it pays helps the economy grow"

>why do you support this?
Because it is neccesary to break down arbitrary ethnic and racial divides that have emerged as flukes of history in order to instate supranational governments and limit pointless warfare and limits to economic activity. So long as faggots keep squabbling over how they pronounce some word or what stupid god they pray to there can be no progress.

i dont actually believe that, im giving the answer who is pro refugee beside "I HATE DA WEST AND WANT JOOISH SUPREMACY" u retards
west has a low birthrate and increasing pension burden
also alot of them think after the war is done they will go back (even tho alot arent even from syria)

Aren't you doing the same with US?

They don't think that far ahead. Most people are not going to be affected by this directly, at least not all at once, so it's a non issue. The problem is when immigration is too fast and there is a critical mass of butthurt that produces a popular reaction, like what happened 2013-2017. Thankfully that crisis is almost over and things will continue as they have for decades.

Yep, his country is also more violent than civil war syria but latinos think they are white

Question, why don't they just encourage native brits to have more children?

Why are you asking us these questions? your country is 52% white ffs

That takes 20 - 40 years to take effect and will be a big hit on the economy in the short run. It's also difficult to do. Besides, developing coubtries have a massive population surplus. If you are concerned with humanity as a whole then it makes more sense to simply relocate them.

Did you seriously fall for the jews memes?

Heh, do you think they will just go back to their shitholes again? Only if they have eraned a good amount of money so they can buy a good hous ein their native land, but if the majority of them don't even work and live with the goverments money thry will still be hiding in the narrow alleys and dark streets of the big cities of Europe waiting for someone to pass to take their money or kill them.

>You can't ask questions because your a mutt
Says the le 20% face

I mean "just have more babies lol" is a pretty dumb statement given your country is already overun despite not bordering africa and asia

>cheap labor
>on the cusp of the ai revolution
lol

Hope this is bait lad.

Fucking sociopaths. Human life has no value to you?

0/10

international treaties force us to take them in. western europe is the only region that abides by international law. if we dont enforce them then no one will.

Attached: uYxqn05.png (490x714, 128K)

Sadly there's no cure for sociopathy. It seems you were born to loathe and kill us regular humans.

Doesn't it suck to have no free will?

Would you give an inn to your home to any of these guys here in the OP photo?

Cultural enrichment

Do you mean they are going to bring all the wakandian traditions and culture to Europe? Sounds good to me.