Mom is laughing at shitty boomer memes on facebook and sharing them with me

>mom is laughing at shitty boomer memes on facebook and sharing them with me

Attached: 1525806087917.jpg (396x385, 31K)

be nice to her you stupid retard
laugh with her
i fuckin g hate canadians so fucknig much can't even treat their mom with any form of respect or compassion

ok.

your mom sounds like she could teach you some LOGIC and FACTS

my mom is doing the exact same thing as we speak but I am not making threads complaining about it you retarded chingchong, I appreciate her attempts to bond with me

Be nice to your mom!
I bet she really loves you

>be nice to your mum

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 40K)

No woman on Earth deserves to be treated with the same respect and compassion as a living thinking human being, ever
Not your mom, not your sister, not your grandma

Could you post a few? No sure I've seen very many that weren't just ironic exaggerations.

>do x normal thing
>le_soyjak_meme.XD
tired "meme"

Share funny memes from Jow Forums with her, be a good son

I unironically tell my mom about Jow Forums

What is the Bosnian height point? When was there golden age? Mathematics tells us that one point in history but have been better for the Bosnians than any other, but it's hard to say when this was, was it when they were dirt farmers under the Romans or the Greeks? Perhaps under the Serb or the Bulgars, maybe it was when they eked out a living as the subjects of Croatia or Hungary, or perhaps when they payed taxes to the Turkish Sultan or the Hapsburg Emperor? When we think of Bosnian contributions to the arts and sciences we find ourselves unable to think of one, only a history of being utterly crushed under one of the neighbours, . sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be from a country with no history, no culture, no great works and no identity and I shudder, thank God (not Allah) that I was born into a prosperous respected nation.

You must be a horrible unhelpful human being and son if you consider forcing yourself to laugh at a shitty meme a way to contribute to your mother's wellbeing

Don't you have better things to do, like trying to mate with a horse-faced Anglo woman and breed her 10 kids to ensure that the Anglo-Saxon won't die out at the face of a million Paki rapists storming your country

same here lmoa

>pakis storming your country
>from a nation that got ROACHED so hard they became pig raping m*slims

what the fuck was I just gonna tell her? "this shit isn't funny, get that out of my face" also, you're acting as though that's the only nice thing I ever do for her

Stay butthurt chink, Bosnians could easily pass as Christian and Western, even among the more peaceful of the Western Balkan nations, the whole of Bosnia is less Islamic than London alone

>even among the more peaceful of the Western Balkan nations
That's like saying you're the least deadly cancer, even if it's technically true it's utterly meaningless.

Literally WHAT am I supposed to respond to this
WAKE UP MUHAMMADINGTON

>tfw my mom and me bond over weed and making fun of eachothers generations

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 13K)

The fuck, explain

Bosnians are white though and not even durka durka about it. Real reason we hate muslims is because they're brown, going full durka durka is just a symptom of being low iq brown subhumans.

Attached: 1413587005762.png (1264x900, 451K)