Retarded friend keeps thinking a gorilla would win against a bear in a fight

>retarded friend keeps thinking a gorilla would win against a bear in a fight

Attached: 150925125209-homer-simpson-narcolepsy-season-three-mss-orig-00002408-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 56K)

Back in the early oughts I was huge in the YouTube animal fights game. I’m sure you could find something on there to end the debate.

He's not wrong.

He's right

But hes not wrong you fucking retard

of course a gorilla would win you brainlet, gorillas are a lot have a lot more agility and can even be more strong, b*ars are slow and fat

bears have claws that could easily make fatal injuries in a gorilla, i beat that bear wold win

>weight of a male grizzly bear
>180 to 360 kg

>weight of male gorilla
>136 to 195 kg

The bear would win easy, this isn't even taking into account that bears are actually hunters.

>weight = victory

Attached: bl.png (485x443, 22K)

wolverines kill bears

>having double the weight of your opponent isn't an overwhelming advantage

>136 pounds vs 180 pounds is double
retard

*applauds*
Gud jawb.

This is the most contributing factor to the strength of an animal.
There is a reason why lions never hunt elephants.

>advantages = definitive victory

>hunting experience and weight isn't a automatic win

Silver back Gorilla:
1. Adult males are 1.7 to 1.8 m (5 ft 7 in to 5 ft 11 in) tall.
2. Bite force is 1821 pounds per square inch.
3. Their average weight is 230 kg but the obese ones can reach 270 kg.
Grizzly Bear:
1. The average hind foot height is 11 feet.
2. Bite force is 1100 pounds per square inch.
3. Their weight is between 180 and 360 kg. However, really large ones can weigh up to 680 kg.

bite force bro

>really large ones can weigh up to 680 kg.
Absolute unit.

I'd like to see the gorilla even get close enough
They can decapitate a moose with a single strike of their paw

Attached: bearpaw.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Based

Attached: ahma130.jpg (2048x1536, 923K)

it isn't, gorillas have resistence, agility, strenght, most closest animal to a human being, therefore, intelligence and speed

those things will tear you to shreds

Why are people going with a Grizzly rather than a >The largest polar bear on record, reportedly weighing 1,002 kg (2,209 lb), was a male shot at Kotzebue Sound in northwestern Alaska in 1960.[57] This specimen, when mounted, stood 3.39 m (11 ft 1 in) tall on its hindlegs.[57]

Would you filthy fucking retards stop posting that kilogram shit.
You are on an English speaking board, use English measurements or lurk until you are fluent in our language--especially you Eric Delgado

Also you are all mentioning Grizzly bears without mentioning even Kodiaks--both of which are dwarfed in size, weight, and bite strength by the Polar bear--the white man's bear

Attached: polar_bears_are_bigger_by_dantheman9758-dw18f5.jpg (1243x642, 313K)

>can weigh up to 680 kg
That's a big bear.

Even your third world measurements are based on proper measurements.

UK are the reason you speak english. Stfu.

America is the reason you knew English before an NGO boated your ass across the Mediterranean
>I hope the bear kills your ass in the ring Mutumbo

Because even the dumbest of retards would have trouble arguing that a gorilla could beat a polar bear

I don't know anything about meme bears from far away like pandas, spectacled bears, and sun bears, but for North American bears I think a gorilla would likely wreck most black bears and get wrecked by most brown bears (particularly larger brown bears like grizzly and kodiak), of course a polar bear would destroy a gorilla, they are the world's largest terrestrial predator and unlike other bears the vast majority, or all in some cases, of their diet is meat.

Polar bears are fucking savage. They're like smaller furry killer whales with legs.

s-s-stop posting kilograms it make brain hurt

Attached: grayons.png (214x236, 6K)

Les Stroud is a Canadian Bear Grylls, except much better. He goes all over the world and simulates survival situations and he has never taken a gun but when he went to the Arctic the insurance company refused to cover him unless he took a rifle for polar bear defence. They naturally have fear of absolutely nothing and see absolutely everything moving as a food source. They eat so much protein rich meat that their liver is poisonous to humans because of the iron toxicity.

>iron toxicity.
I thought it was too much vitamin A, but maybe I'm a brainlet and they're the same thing.

Fucking brainlet

Nope, you're right, it's vitamin A, I just misremembered.