Fact:

over 90% of Japanese flags on Jow Forums and Jow Forums are proxyfags

Attached: untitled-design-153.jpg (728x425, 17K)

I'm going to be in Japan in about a month. How do I structure my post so that I pass as a Japanese?

just shit talk about korea or anything korea related and you will be fine

Post netouyo ramblings, or in other words, shitpost about how everything bad happening in Japan or to Japan is Korea and China's (mainly Korea's) fault and whine about Koreans and Chinese being anti-Japan without reason at all.

it's literally all just ESL teachers

unironically over half are secret aussie posters

Bump

90%?
that is not the case , i am full japanese
but why they use ourflag ?

Lol. Coping gook faggot. The hate is a one-way street. Japs unironically don't give a fuck about you.

foy

first time on Jow Forums?

It's so pathetic.

I'll go as far to say that anyone that isn't the following, UK, US, Canada, Aus/NZ are proxyfags. No non english speaking countries would waste their time on a english speaking forum.

weak bait

any nips outside of general thread are proxyfags or mentally retarded netouyos

fun fact #2, over 99% of them also have tiny tiny 1cm peckers

posting from Tokyo, believe me...

Everybody knows this already, they are probably english teachers bullied by their students thinking high school life of Nips are like anime.

Source for that "fact"?

Just to throw this out too, if any of you niggers travel then you'll be using that country's flag when you post here.

Attached: 1540713485384.jpg (609x800, 216K)

just like you.
haha

seething mentally retarded netouyo spotted

90 is too generous

no shit sherlock

2.3 million baka gaijin live in japan
it include chinkn gook paku,
90, post Source

this shit is always in Jow Forums

Attached: 1u6d.png (899x880, 992K)

fukc yuo disgutsing gaijin
i am jap
thank fuck

haha get zainichied you fucking nips, your problem now AH ha h HA

cackling

コンナンワラウワ
ウケル

And they are 100% subhumans

This. If they are real japs they act like they dont belong here. strange speech patterns

Prove it.

i really dont know why japs wouldnt want the misconception that they're 90% proxy, every dumb cancerous shit they do can all be blamed on proxies.
instead they just want to admit that they're actual autists

wrong
fake news

correct
Normal Japanese always talk about Korea (you are gook, gook is trash, i hate korea etc)

Attached: news of japan.jpg (550x974, 128K)

they are ネトウヨ(internet rightist), not normal.

see
why would they blame it on proxy when they already have good sandbag material?

>have Japanese flag on Jow Forums
>make a thread, be it something serious or for shitposting
>get instant replies
>most posters treat you nicely without any prejudice
>most general thread welcomes you
>you are not banned from making Daily Japanese Thread even if there's already /lang/ and Do you love Japan? thread
>literally the only people who scorns you are anons who suspects you for being an English teacher

Once you get the hang of typing your sentences with incorrect grammar and misspell every vocabulary then nobody here would assume that you're some English teacher in Japan. I've tried switching from Filipino flag to Japan flag and the difference was astounding, my Filipino flag non-shitposting threads could only accumulate 20 posts at most while a Japanese flag non-shitposting thread goes beyond hundred replies, both threads have the same OP content but anons would rather bother replying to Japanese posts.

From then on I just switch to Japanese flag whenever I want to make a thread because I get instant replies GUARANTEED as long as you sound like an ESL. Like it or not but the discrimination here on /I int/ is real.

well this is actually true
t. proxyfag

do you love japan?

and remaining are English teachers.

Do you?

なんで?