My mum watched the documentary on the Norwegian shooter and I un-ironically told her what he did was a good thing I...

My mum watched the documentary on the Norwegian shooter and I un-ironically told her what he did was a good thing I sounded like a freak.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

Breivik is a nutcase, why would you out yourself as such an incel freak?

unbased
he had good political reason to kill all those innocent kids

you know when people talk about online radicalisation? that's you OP, you have been radicalised online. Get help.

b&r, he needed to kill a lot of young Norwegians to save Norway

Never reveal your power level to NPCs. It NEVER ends well.

hope she reported you

retards. all he did was strengthen their resolve and push anyone with anti immigration views into the "racist nutjob" camp. if he wanted to make a difference he would have had to be a one man army against the government

He was killing leftist traitors.

You have to be more subtle in dropping the redpills bro. Only then will your relatives become as based as you.

You might want to get checked for autism.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

virgin freak

already have and got told I'm just a cunt who dances on the spectrum

Your mom is cringe and bluepilled. My mom unironically applauded Dylan Roofs kill streak and said he "didn't do enough"

>Man I hate these immigrant policies my country is taking
>Ah yes I got it! I will go shoot up some unrelated innocent teenagers thatll solve the problem!
I know there are people that think what he did was good but I seriously hope you lads are being ironic, you have to have some really fucked up and narrow minded view to somehow think that shooting up some teenagers over politics are two things that are even remotely related to eachother.

debating with Jow Forums retards is impossible

>I seriously hope you lads are being ironic, you have to have some really fucked up and narrow minded view to somehow think that shooting up some teenagers over politics are two things that are even remotely related to eachother.

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

Right because before the shooting they totally didn't think the anti-immigration camp were part of the "racist nutjob" camp anyway. They know exactly what they are doing already and have maximum resolve for it regardless of the resistance against it or how polite that resistance is. At the end of the day there are 200 or whatever fewer leftists than there would have been, and personally I'm not about to think that is anything but a positive.

no, they didn't. Maybe your average overly sensitive urban woman, but Norway is absolutely not an open borders country.

Because if you genuinely believe this you have no empathy.

He has a lot of empathy for the future of white children obvs

rayciss
we'ze all hoomin

right which is why he killed them instead of doing literally anything else to change a few young minds

he should've false flagged as a muslim

I wonder why

>killing kids because they disagree with you politically.
Literally worse than a commie