Can you anglos please stop doing this shit...

Can you anglos please stop doing this shit? I understand that you're a bunch of self hating autists who like to pretend that you where BLACK but could you please leave other people out of it?

Attached: MargueritteDanjou.png (429x361, 414K)

Don't blame us. Blame the (((BBC))).

This is better than BBC's Sherlock.

Far, far better.

Attached: Elem.jpg (630x630, 62K)

Peak Sherlock and Watson was the 50s films with Basil Rathbone.
Peak Moriaty was A Game of Shadows.

Haven't seen either, so I have no opinion on the matter.

Really reaching when you have to go back 60-70 years or reference a movie everyone already forgot. And the only reason anyone outside the UK would agree with you on Moriarty is because Harris made it big on The Expanse and The Terror.

i've seen the news that it was a group of black men who populated the great britain isle first

>Classic works don't count because they're old
Third world mentality.

From Jamaica. They brought ganja and curried lamb to the Isles.

Shut up Costa Rica.

aren't you a chink ? why do you like this show where watson is a chink woman who gets fucked by a white guy ?
anyways i thought it was multicultural propaganda garbage, keep your slant eye women and shove them up your ass faggot

you read atlantablackstar.com?

None of those things happen. You would know this if you watched the show, Muhammed. You were probably too busy running over bystanders in Nice.

Eating rat feces is pretty third world imo.

>The Trump administration has said the UK must scrap "unjustified" food and agricultural standards before it can sign a free trade deal with the US after Brexit.

>"Any UK trade deal must respect the US' Trade Priorities and Accountability Act, which requires the reducing or eliminating [of] unjustified sanitary or phytosanitary restrictions and other unjustified technical barriers to trade."

>Under US food regulation, producers are allowed certain amounts of foreign bodies such as maggots, rat-hair, chemical preservatives, artificial flavoring and mold in a range of food products sold to consumers.

Happy Brexit!

Attached: _90481232_mediaitem90481231.jpg (660x371, 53K)

>white man asian woman duo
>"but they don't fuck haha subtext doesn't matter you guys"
yeah no fuuck off
even that gay english sherlock tv show is less bad, instead of implied racemixing it's implied homosex and honestly that is less offensive to me

>even that gay english sherlock tv show is less bad

Attached: 1286245715214.jpg (363x451, 29K)

>implied homosex and honestly that is less offensive to me

Attached: 1314758164874.jpg (314x320, 85K)

>"glurg glurg glurg i love white cum"
^
|
that is you, chink

go suck my white cock fucking chink subhuman, keep gobbling up american racemix garbage
you are like the 3rd world shitskin equivalemt of our soiboys faggots, how does this make you feel ?

>loves gay sex
>wants his cock sucked

Attached: 1352269755037.png (334x349, 108K)

wanting your cock scked i not gay , only the one sucking is gay
and that is you
regardless you aren't a man yuo are a 3rd world slaev subhuman, you are more akin to a subhuman
when i will come fck your ass for 2$ i will not calll it gay, i will call it zooophilia

BBC Sherlock is quality TV though and a national treasure.

Attached: 1393530618573.jpg (394x500, 116K)

stfu, frenchman, thais are bros.

i am a russian immigrant acutalyy i came here when i was a little kid
*i am your compatriot and you owe me respect and solidarity

>wanting your cock sucked by men is not gay

Attached: cd0536c493a7ab0d1cee914ae1453dc04e9f7984a4f8132c3a1d022d6c389d5e.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>men

>i am an algerian faggot larping hard as a french faggot

Fixed.

Attached: 4810977c4bc5d1dfd73fbcce7da5e5d34660a95ab9694b8cdc8ee9881a8f6b2e.jpg (500x679, 51K)

you're the faggot endosring shows where your women get fucked by americans
imagine for one second a white GUY saying "hey i like this show where a white girl gets fucked by a nigger" immeditely he will get called a fagot, buut apparently for you it's ok, EXPLAIN YOURSELF

first season was ok then they stopped bothering to make a story and it was all "look how quirky he is" and honestly i t became more and more garbage

Ahem.

Attached: Livanov.jpg (749x937, 113K)

>*i am your compatriot and you owe me respect and solidarity
For changing one shithole to another? Nice job, mong.

>doesn't watch the show
>THIS THING DEFINITELY HAPPENS
>others who watch the show tells you it doesn't
>SUCK MY COCK PLEASE I NEED MY HARRY CUT MUSLIM COCK SUCKED

Attached: 130467071330.jpg (585x511, 47K)

Jesus fuck, no. It's awful in its writing and if you can't see why, you're not that smart and this is for you.

>wanting your cock scked i not gay , only the one sucking is gay

Pathetic excuse for being a faggot.

i watched the first two episodes because my retard normie friend forced me tod o it, there is definitely complicity between the two characters, yes they implicitly fuck and you are a moron who never read a book if you think otherwise

They're hybridized with germans. Bleach in, bleach out, it doesn't matter.

>yes they implicitly fuck
I've watched 3 seasons and they never fuck. You are a moron who watched two episodes and want to suck gay cock like a faggot. Also you obviously never read the original Conan-Doyle books so shut your faggot face you french fucking faggot.

Attached: 1537232549359.jpg (1105x1078, 386K)

Big black cock?
What's wrong with that woman? Isn't she some historical figure?

of course they fuck you jst don't see it on screen because this is an american show you moron
also i actually read all the books when i was a kid, and this is ok kid entertainment, but tv shows in general are even worse than kid entertainment, all tv show and all of netflix is a massive trisomic maintenance program

It never happens but I can see why straight sex would offend you FUCKING FAGGOT.

Attached: 1377932361512.jpg (1352x1460, 512K)

as faggots say, the more you accuse other people of being a faggot, the more it is likely you are just a massive closet faggot
there is so many posts here i am pretty sure you are gay

you still haven't explained why you like a white man/asian woman duo tv show by the way, even if they don't fuck it' not justifiable for a chink

I'm sorry facts made you run out of excuses you FUCKING FROG FAGUETTE.

Attached: 1351349282001.jpg (900x900, 135K)

you are a fucking two digit iq retard spamming the same shit all over the thread for 30 minutes, no creativity, nothing interesting, to say, idk why i am even wasting my time talking to you
i expected maybe you will have good thing s to reply but you are disappointing as fuck and boring

I'm sorry facts got in the way of your feelings, honey boo boo.

Attached: 1493816394882.jpg (720x720, 89K)

I recognize that WoW character. It's from /wowg/

Its as historically accurate as brave heart

r8 my mog.

Attached: HORDE.png (687x665, 716K)

>Blood Elf

Attached: 1516466687063.png (687x675, 454K)

>plays wow
>a female blood elf paladin at that
>dares call other people fags

Setting the bar pretty high here

it's awfully written to appeal to brainlets, very upset by this post from a fellow brit

>allicucks SEETHING
Enjoy your kul tiran fatties.

Attached: kek.jpg (499x388, 40K)

when i played i always played male undead rogue
with a mohawk
2k4 xp i would fucking RAPE your pally you absolute fag, fight me i dare you

Blood Elves are annorexic and weak

Attached: 1522166806565.jpg (883x904, 127K)

>undead rogue
lmao were you an edgy 12 year old?

Kek I bet this was your rogue.

Attached: ddzh8b9nhqw11.png (1030x660, 634K)

i was the edgiest 12 year old, i also listened only to metal obviously

i haven't played this game for ages, i stopped for real in mop
i tried to play again in legion it was shit
i'll play classic tho

atlantablackstar is da troof

lol what a gay

look at the state of this actual manchild

whats with and homophobia

This pic makes me wanna puke desu.

Looks French to me

true it does