I wish i could go back in time and change things

I wish i could go back in time and change things...
i wish i could be different and better, i wish i could understand things better
But at the end i have no free will, i have to face the my reality like a man.

Local palabrero (slang for the local gang boss, in this case an MS 13) had told me that i cannot live here anymore. Im not going to migrate to anywhere, not for no good reason but i thing that is a wasted of time. He's doing this not beacuse im a gang member too, he wants to transform my shity house in his casa destroyer(in gang terminology is an empty house that is used by gangs to store drugs, guns, etc.) I hate my shitty life, i hate my culture and my fellow country man. Everyday i dream of using the m-16 that my dad used in the civil war(anti comunist side) and go on a rampage and kill every gang member until they kill me. But i know that it will not end there, they would kill my 2 sisters and my brother. Thank you guys for so many hours of enterteintment and funny conversations i must goo and find a other place in this shithole.

I hate everything, God is a jester... he could have put me in a desent place and i will do normal things and enjoy life, but noo he is a fucking Jester with dark humor. Bye for a time Jow Forums you guys are my favorite thing on the internet.

Attached: 1504819542562.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

Does your sister have qt feet?

Best of luck El Salvador hombre

Thank you teabro

haha i love this fucking board

Just because you make me smile faggot.

Attached: 21686310_1498374326909517_3115950084987196067_n.jpg (357x476, 77K)

Good luck spicbro.

We're all gonna make it.

Be strong user, God bless you

Hopefully it gets better, amigo. Really.

Loool just move bro

I'm a massive loser too. My life is a trainwreck. I'm a self-hating ethnic minority with no education and I just go from minimum wage job to minimum wage job and I feel my life is pointless and I want to kill myself.

And the people from my home country are all utter scum. I hate Muslims so goddamn much.

>wahhhhhhh i have to make this thread all about myself
No fucking wonder you're a loser, just kill yourself

God just stop being mean

If I'm going out, I'm taking others out with me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you tell us more about the gangs in El Salvador?

Attached: 1464011853523.jpg (275x244, 16K)

I'm sorry

Goddamn man. Are you going to have another place to go?
Dude I'm from Alabama, people here are snow-white anglo-saxon protestants and still end up being complete losers with dead-end jobs and ass-backwards corrupt politics to boot. And on top of that they get guns and shoot each other. Like yeah the black crime's higher but the white christians do it too.

The thing that annoys me the most about my life is why are Muslims such utter scum? There's no honour, no respect, no integrity. They're just total low-lives. And I'm pretty much one of them. I hate it so much. I feel like a fucking gypsy.

I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

Kys cuck, i'm not even religious as much, but when peeps talk shit about muslims, it makes my blood boil and i start a super argumented conversation with them in which they end up having to fight me, because those losers don't have anything else clever to say against my highly argumented proofs.

wew

Maybe it's because my environment is Wahabi, but yeah, Muslims are welfare leaches, liars, thieves, and just generally all around bad people. That's my environment. I guess in Tartaristan Muslims are more respectable, but I'm surrounded by Pakis and Somalis who lie, steal, and cheat.

>Wahabi
You mean they plan terrorist attacks and killing all infidels? I don't believe you.
>Muslims are welfare leaches, liars, thieves, and just generally all around bad people.
So, your parents and relatives too?

>You mean they plan terrorist attacks and killing all infidels?
That's not what Wahabi means. We basically see non-Muslims as subhumans and in theory we're supposed to dedicate our lives totally to Allah, but a lot of us fall short and end up becoming sexually frustrated povvos with a radical ideology.

My parents are distant cousins.

>We basically see non-Muslims as subhumans and in theory we're supposed to dedicate our lives totally to Allah
So you are like jews?
>My parents are distant cousins.
Loled at you, inbred motherfucker, i asked if they behave like you described muslism to be?

Hello user, i was packing up my shit. Well i dont have time to talk so i going to be real with you. Gangs are simply top tier tribalism in a third world country. Dont believe the lies of Jordan Peterson, Jack Donovan, Varg Vikernes, Roosh, Tomassi and other faggots. Barbarims is not good, is shit. When people follow their "nature" they're savages. You guys are ok because you're educated, civilized and polite. Dont change that, primitive people are savages by nature. Gangs are pretty much the result of a barbaric enviorement. You can read about gangs when you read about how primitive tribes see the world and see other tribes. And from a historical point, they were created in L.A. By salvadorans living back there in the 80's. When they got deported they end up in an even worse enviorement. So they when full barbaric shit and misery. Keep the good things up australia, remain civil, remain educated, dont become a barbarian. T. a spic that has lived with barbarians his whole life.

I'm moving, the problem is that gangs are in the whole territory of El Salvador, im a working class guy. You need to have money to lived in a good place. I gonna end up in another ghetto full of gangs, but i hope that they dont pick on me or my family for their bussines.

>So you are like jews?
Without any of the money or success. Yes.
>i asked if they behave like you described muslism to be?
Half my family are ISIS supporters, and there's 12 of us. I don't like our culture at all. It's toxic. The mindset of this community is small-minded and hateful.

And yeah, a lot of us are inbred. I know there are some successful Muslim groups, but I've only ever been exposed to gutter culture. The Muslims where I live are trash.

Yep, in another ghetto from El Salvador, but i hope for the best. Maybe they dont pick on me or my family this time.

Ok, you can be some non muslim random quebecois, but i believe you.
>hateful
But you also hate your own kind and being small-minded by generalizing your religion and it's followers.

This is pretty much how I feel about the radical Muslim community. Barbarians. Islam is a paleo-conservative ideology. It comes very naturally to us because it taps into something primal. Basically thinking like a caveman.

>radical Muslim community
No one thinks differently about radical muslim community except radical muzzies.

I tried to rise above all this stuff when I was younger but I realised there's no point. I've been surrounded by shit people all my life. The community that surrounds me is garbage. That's my reality. It's not a generalisation when it holds true 9/10 times. When my father is watching the News and they mention gays he starts cursing at the television. My parents constantly tell us not to date white girls (I don't know why, like I'll ever date anyone). My parents constantly go on about how evil the Kuffar are. I'm sick of it. Fuck these people.

Muslims are fucking pond scum. The most idiotic, the poorest, the most dishonourable people I've ever been around, and that's what I've been surrounded by all my life.

>generalisation
You are generalizing muslims, not just your community. Plus, being a paki or somalian or whatever, don't you think the problem is regional rather than religious? Indians also seem to be very weird and so are africans.
>mention gays he starts cursing at the television
Lmao, you expect muslims to like gays even though they are the most traditionalist people nowadays, you can't imagine how they hate gays here in Russia (even though i'm okay with them).
>My parents constantly tell us not to date white girls (I don't know why, like I'll ever date anyone).
That's not bad too, white people constantly tell that to their children to, and just many people have their children marry their own kin.
>My parents constantly go on about how evil the Kuffar are.
Like what do they say? Kuffars can be evil.
>Muslims are fucking pond scum. The most idiotic, the poorest, the most dishonourable people I've ever been around, and that's what I've been surrounded by all my life.
So are you then, you are ethnically muslim.

Naw man, I see it everyday. I know what I'm talking about. And Muslim is a faith, not an ethnicity.

Unless you're an ethnic Christian.

Jesus that's fucking out of this world. I hope you make it out of there one day

I didn't say it was ethnicity, islam is a part of your culture and ethnicity.
>Naw man
What are you reply to exactly with "naw man"?
>I see it everyday. I know what I'm talking about.
Me too.
>Unless you're an ethnic Christian.
What?