Uncircumcized Muslims

Any muslims here who have escaped the fate of being genitally mutilated in their country?

If yes what was the reason?

It seems like muslims more commonly jew their dicks than jews themselves(at least jews in europe dont genitally mutilate as much, and there is a growing movement in Israel to stop jewish genital mutilation), even though its not required.

Attached: Kryptojews.jpg (610x417, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impossible
They get circumcised from an early age afaik

Yeah but the fact that genitally mutilating isnt an absolute law must mean that some muslims dont do it?

God damnit seeing images like that makes me wish some people would wake up to a nice cup of cyanide laced coffee.

But muslims be gud bois...

bump

They do
All of them do

Are you a muslim that you can confirm it?

bump

i hope john harvey kellogg died a horrible painful death

I didn't have circumcised and neither did my dad or granddads. My dad suggested that tho, cause it's more hygienic or something

Sadly I did not escape the circumcision jew but I will make sure my son does, circumcision has no sources in the quran and it's only based on hadiths which is unreliable at best.

Your dad is retarded

No he is not, he's a genius and hardworking.

Attached: 1540276551213.gif (310x360, 2.2M)

are you actually muslim or secular

Secular muslim or hardcore muslim, you mean?

Nice meme

You tatar? Bashkir?

Did soviet atheist influence save you?

Egypt seems to be by far the worst place in terms of genital mutilation. Even christians there mutilate their boys.

It was islam that popularized circumcision. If it wasnt for Islam it would be viewed as some retarded custom by an obscure tribe(jews).

what
i was asking seriously

I'm tatar and a bit bashkir.
>save you?
From what? I don't think circumcision is such and issue, i just think an adult should decide on his own circumcision. It prevents smegma to appear, as far as i know.
And i never saw a tatar or bashkir with circumcision yet. Not sure about soviet influence, our current mullahs don't seem to perform surgical procedures like jews do, which i think makes much more practical sense.

That pic is actually horrifying
And the worst part is after experiencing this trauma they'll do it to their sons

You are the ones who started ritualistic circumcision, then the jews copied you and then the muslims copied the jews to bring it back to Egypt.

you can't be muselmann without circumcised

You were saved because genital mutilation massively desensitizes the penis. Also it restricts blood flow massively increasing the risk of erectile dysfunction.

>And i never saw a tatar or bashkir with circumcision yet.
Thats really interesting. Maybe it could be that tatars and bashkir culture never accepted genital mutilation? Soviet atheism seems more plausible.

>It prevents smegma to appear, as far as i know.
That's like saying that you should remove your fingernails because dirt accumulates under them. Basic hygiene debunks the need for circumcision.

Genital mutilation ranks at sunna(at the same level of requirement as having your mustache shaved) so you can. However muslims for some reason are obsessed with it.

Fuck you and the jews

Attached: 1522747742034.jpg (550x385, 98K)

why

Doing whatever your surroundings tell you to do is lowkey the ultimatr sign of NPC mind. Just dont think and simply do it. You wouldnt verify facts or distrust your community ir doctors, would you?

Also they have to do it as a coping mechanism. If they wouldnt do it, they would have to face the fact their own parents were NPCs or worse: uninformed religion nuts.

Attached: 1540058052489.png (1125x1161, 455K)

I want to convert but I already see myself as muslim and still have a foreskin

>massively desensitizes the penis.
Oh no, less pelasure! I already jerk off everyday about 2 hours a day, so i could care less, plus i dobut i would ever have children.
>Soviet atheism seems more plausible.
It was before that. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadid
>Basic hygiene debunks the need for circumcision.
It still smells fucking awful under there.

The worst part of humanity is our fear of not fitting in with the majority. It stems from the survival advantages of being a part of a group but it has resulted in many of the issues that currently plague humanity.

The hardest part is that you can never tell when it is bait or when they are truly NPC.

Tell us user, how often do you smell your own dick? And how often you smell other dicks that you can have realistical comparsion of cut VS uncut? And have you ever heard about soup? Shower? Basic hygiene?

Attached: 41885915_294451577817636_3664184247621301862_n.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>Tell us user, how often do you smell your own dick?
Not often
>And how often you smell other dicks that you can have realistical comparsion of cut VS uncut?
That i'm not so sure of. But probably uncut smells like heaven.
>And have you ever heard about soup?
Yes, i like soup.
>Shower? Basic hygiene?
No, what's that? Tbqh, you don't have water as often in russia and in villages it's even more of a problem sometimes.

Nah but I learnt about it in Primary School
Malay/Indonesian muslim kids get circumcised at a really early age
Filipinos do it not because of America but as a leftover from when they were slowly becoming islamizedbefore Spain came