What does it mean to be white Jow Forums?

What does it mean to be white Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-130949_Chrome.jpg (1080x304, 87K)

Nothing

So why is Jow Forums obsessed with it?

They are simply primitive people. We shouldn't waste our brain cells worrying about what less intelligent people believe.

Attached: easter-the-toad-14534461.png (500x566, 38K)

Because they're low iq neets who hate life and the only """accomplishment""" they can point to in their life is something that they were born with or things their ancestors did.

You know the irony of Jow Forums praising nazis whilst honoring their grandfathers who fought against them is pretty funny.

Attached: 1541021578978.jpg (600x708, 49K)

Weird don't you think?
I hate them for what they did to /v/ and /his/ but I'm intrigued as to how they cling on to their ancestors so fervently that it borders into heavy handed racism

i'm a 191cm, broad shouldered, good jawline, green eyed, well build, handsome white man and i'm looking for a brown gf

>cm
who are you trying to fool

Most ironic now is the fact that they encourage paganism in their board while shitting on christians

i'm educated so i use centimeters
also i'm a post-structuralist

Anybody else screenshot funny shit they see on Jow Forums?
I can’t believe there’s a website that makes kids turn ass-backwards.

Attached: E712C45B-0F6A-489D-B960-6C0FA2FECED8.jpg (750x398, 273K)

because Jow Forums are mostly 56%er mestizo magapedes that desperately want to be white. seriously somebody google the Jow Forums meetup photos

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-122655_Chrome.jpg (1080x234, 82K)

The weird thing is, before Trump, Republicans weren’t even liked by internet right-wingers.
Nationalists on imageboards and prettymuch everywhere else hates republicans. Donald trump isn’t very different from your standard republican, he just has less self-control. But now the “nationalists” from Jow Forums worship every shit he takes on the country.

Really?
Was it because republicans were more friendly towards non whites?

No, it’s just because they were insanely corrupt and retarded.
They’re still insanely corrupt and retarded, even moreso now that they’ve bent over backwards to lick Trump’s ass, but pol just likes Trump because he’s more openly racist than most American politicians.

I don't get it
Why didn't they like Obama when he was against republicans

everyone who is not a retard still hates americans and relalizes trump is a jewish puppet (also bolsonaro)

Cuz they undermensch as hell an make being white cringey n uncool without realizing it

unter mario

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-175304_Chrome.jpg (1074x776, 316K)

It's a dumb word, but it means to have white skin and have european origin dna.

Why did Americans invent this label when it can be abused easily?

I believe to create a sense of identity back in slavery times and through segregation all the way to the end (civil rights). Whites v Blacks. Typically the first thing you notice about a person is most likely their skin color. It was easy to identify and prohibit black people from white actives. Also it wasn't something that you could change unless you're michael jackson

Ok
You mentioned that to be white you need to have european dna
Why do mulattoes/happas get shit on if they have a european dna?
Aren't they white?
Rather than referring to race shouldn't we go by ethnicity?
And if you're going to go by race why should you use an umbrella term?

>Why do mulattoes/happas get shit on if they have a european dna?
Well you see here is where comes the problem with the definition. I don't full understand mulattoe or happa history in the US. I imagine mulattoes were discriminated against, not sure about happas.
>Aren't they white?
No. I said European DNA to try to make sense of the word. maybe I should had just said white skin.
>Rather than referring to race shouldn't we go by ethnicity?
Yes we should. Thinking about race is toxic as fuck. However race was easier to categorize large amounts of people. Going by ethnicity would be kinda cancerous. (white) people have a lot of european ethnicity. Labeling them one by one would be frustrating. I prefer calling all of us Americans but given our history with race I don't think that will happen, if ever.
>And if you're going to go by race why should you use an umbrella term?
I kind of answered it. It's easy to categorize a lot of people. It's suppose to be an umbrella term. Like "what kind of slaves you want?" "I want black people" instead of "I want ugandas, but not Kenyans, and so forth"

just my thoughts i'm talking out my ass.

Today, I will remind them

Attached: int vs pol.jpg (1680x1216, 774K)