Third World Giirl feels thread

>you will never experience innocent love with your sweet, kind-hearted and handsome bf
>you will never have a memorable first kiss or handholding with him in a breezy summer night
>or spend winter with him under the christmas tree, wrapped up together in a blanket by the fireplace
>you will never have him take you places and make you feel like the most special and beautiful girl there is
>instead you have to live with the fact that you're going to marry a guy you know nothing about but is probably a mean and angry asshole who only values women based on their looks and you will probably grow to hate him, just so your parents can be happy
Anyone else? :(

Attached: tumblr_n59qjj7TUn1txwme6o1_400.gif (320x331, 43K)

No, just you.

Not convinced women are accually attracted to men t b h

I'll never have a romantic white Christmas because our seasons are wrong

Oh and it wouldn't snow anyway even in winter.

Hey there baby

Attached: 1541183732134.jpg (3000x2997, 729K)

>instead you have to live with the fact that you're going to marry a guy you know nothing about but is probably a mean and angry asshole who only values women based on their looks and you will probably grow to hate him, just so your parents can be happy
except lookism is not any weaker in every 1st world, it's sad :(

Why are women, of all race and IQ levels, so silly?

It's called starve to death, sweetie

Attached: 1524079979624.png (300x300, 136K)

Fucking hell why are women who post on this board so annoying "guiz look at me I am a wymnz give me attention". Fuck off and die cunt.

I will save you from your fate m'lady. Come to New Zealand and live a first world life fit for a fine arabian specimen like yourself ;)

Attached: fedora tipping.webm (500x281, 2.7M)

This
Post cute brown feet whore and I'll post my beautiful white halal boi face in return

They literal ruin every fucking platform they go on... even on damn Jow Forums where everyone is anonymous they can't stop attention whoring.

this is some gay ass larp

Just cease taking them seriously and letting them affect your emotional state as if they were living thinking feeling human beings whose opinions and actions matter, they're biologically programmed animals incapable of critical thinking whose sole purpose in existence is to be bred, I'm dead serious

They're attracted to food and shelter. They're all gold diggers.

I'm not Sexist. It's true I don't respect 90% of women, but I don't respect 90% of men either. Women are gold digging whores and that's a fact.

How to pick one up

Based

They are attracted to black men. Not sissy wh*Tes

Can't you just move out of your third world shithole?

are you that weird girl that collects insects?

Wait there is an insect collecting girl here?

What? All that but they still let you have internet access? Don't they fear you might commit a sin or grow skeptical of Islam if they let you alone with a computer / phone?

>giirl
>tumblr
>:)
larping this hard for (you)s

Hope she is okay and did not commit suicide because of you fucking rude cunt!
She probably doesn't have as much free time like most of us have and therefore cannot use her phone or laptop anytime she wants

No, man. I think she is dead. I would totally commit suicide over that post.

upvote

I'm a sissy blackman. I'm a Somali with a tiny penis and tiny hands. I love BWC (Big white cock).

shit, man, that's rough as all hell

Man. People in here just hate women in general. Seek help asap.

better than being a 1st world incel

I don't feel bad for femoids since they intend to fuck me over.

Attached: 1540843644940.jpg (449x496, 21K)

>instead you have to live with the fact that you're going to marry a guy you know nothing about
That still happens Jordan?