Why did Jow Forums and Jow Forums lied to me? South Africa is a perfectly safe country...

Why did Jow Forums and Jow Forums lied to me? South Africa is a perfectly safe country, there are many whites and black people are friendly and hospitable. There are so many fun activities and their economy is strong and prosper. Sure there are some neighborhoods in Johannesburg which have troubles with maintaining, but still!

Attached: south-african-flag.png (774x520, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V81nQ_aiat0
youtu.be/KCQxd_m2Rhk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Stem_van_Suid-Afrika
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not very safe but it's not a warzone or anything

Did you expect it to be Syria or something? Just because a country is failing doesn't mean the population is a bunch of canabalistic savages.

Believe it or not, but people still enjoy living like a normal person that can go to the shops and do activities.
The problem is that it's a lawless country. Even though a lifestyle is trying to be maintained, it's plagued with murder, rape and hatred. Violence is a norm here, and a simple robbery usually ends in murder.

It's not the people you see at day that's the problem, its the people that murders a 12 year old for R5, the people that target old people because they're weak, people that target white people because they want revenge. The people that rape babies because they believe it will cure aids.

So yeah, does that make sense? We're not savages, but the title Murder and Rape capital of the world is there for a reason, and also baby rape capital of the world.

Attached: 634full-tana-boshoff.jpg (634x950, 95K)

>The problem is that it's a lawless country.
What is the main reason of lawlessness?
>Violence is a norm here
In Mexico, Brazil it's a norm too. But it's ok for them.
>Murder and Rape capital of the world is there for a reason, and also baby rape capital of the world.
You're exaggerating

> t. Went to Cape Town before the food shortage and water crisis hit for real

It's all a big fačade that is about to collapse. South Africa is the most racist country in the west, if you still qualify it as the west, and it's towards white people, the ones who built the country.

a-are you white?

>Main reason for lawlessness
The backwards mentality located in black communities. If something upsets them they riot. This paired with practiced tribal culture and fueled with modern gangsterism and drugs creates a breeding place for criminals. Paired with the easy access to the african black market makes it pretty easy for someone to become a murderer.

On the other hand, the police force is aging and being replaced by untrained police members, with senior roles filled by incompetent peope due to BBBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment)

>It's okay for them
It definitely isn't, otherwise they wouldn't have millions emigrated to America or be world renowned for their cartels
>Exaggerating
Look it up. Part of that tribal culture includes a rape culture that is actually present here. Being a lesbian in a township is dangerous due to "corrective" rapes taking place. On the other hand, modern (better tasting) alcohols have fueled a dangerous nightlife culture. That's very present in shebeens

Yup

South Africa is literal 100% undeniable proof that whites are superior.

btw what's the name of that South African white's only town? It gets the niggers extremely assblasted because it's actually really nice. They had a youtube channel I thought, something that starts with an O

I believe that is Orania.

Assblasted that there is zero crime there.

Ah, thanks man.

are Asians allowed in Orania? Makes me think

Ian is that you?

Orania is a town centered on the cultural preservation of the afrikaner culture. So it's not designed to be white only. But since the original description of an afrikaner is a white person of European ancestry, the town does have a tendency to be white.

How are black South Africans that are not affiliated with serious crime or the ruling party?

To be fair, Russia and South Africa are about as bad so it's no wonder the Russian doesn't understand what's the big deal when the South African tries to explain how it's a shithole.

That depends greatly on the person. I have black friends who are great, but they're coconuts, if you're familiar with the term. But in a lot of cases there's still this attitude towards white people.

And i became aware of this when i befriended a Malawian girl in university. She grew a liking to me and we always did our projects together for that class. But because of this, her south african black friends questioned her and got a little upset about it.

So that opened my eyes that there's still this general underlying attitude that consists. She of course was kind of surprised by it.

Kek, but france is a shithole too now

We have 1/30th your murder rate and 6x your GDP per capita.

based fuck wh*Tes

thank ALLAH we removed them at year 1071 from our lands inshallah i will live to celebrate 2071, removal of wh*Tes milennia

But equal amounts of white hating niggiez

I don't like you, firstie.

You're delusional.

Feel free to move to Russia, though, I hear they're taking Afrikaner refugees.

I have a pretty good idea of what coconut means, but that really is a bizarre way to look at things when we've been spoon fed this increasingly obvious lie that we're all equal across the races, sexes and what have you. I wonder how long it will take until we either somehow merge together (won't happen, because only Europeans have doubt as a fundamental value that has built the modern world, and would be completely steamrolled if we were to merge), or realize that we're simply not equal on the whole, and come up with a real solution to either separate or live in harmony with inherent differences.

youtu.be/V81nQ_aiat0

This kind of media doesn't produce itself in a healthy society

Yeah, it's a shame, because Europeans don't see the situation from both sides. If you're exposed to this, it's usually in your respective country where the offender is white, in which the offense is usually racist remarks. This created a mental narrative of "oh poor black person" in the minds of many, in which opposite offenses are excused or given reasons for. And that, for me, is a scary mental state for a society. Norway is a good example for this.

But if you look at the other side of the spectrum, it's way more blatant and usually violent offenses. South Africa is a showcase for this, and usually the best redpill for the result of extreme diversity. Look at Renaldo Gouws youtube channel, and you'll see the effects of a left leading liberal exposed to the racist double standards that exists in this country.

don't listen to this guy he doesn't know what he's talking about
i'm an afrikaner and whites are fine back home

Why you come so fast mr. Anglo?

youtu.be/KCQxd_m2Rhk

t. too poor to move to the first world

Attached: absolutely sweetie.jpg (594x444, 109K)

>claiming that everything is fine in South Africa
>living in the UK
really makes me think

Is the old flag banned for being "racist"?

i go home when i can and it's fine

It always seems better than it is when you're not exposed to it all the time

Cry more wh*Teshit. That land is not yours.

It's representative of the apartheid era so it's frowned upon, aswell as the old anthem which is seen by some as a racist song compared to "kill the boer" . But it's just a prayer, and a damn beautiful one at that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Stem_van_Suid-Afrika

It's no secret that monuments and historical sites get defiled because they're seen as reminders from an opressive time, but it's just a scapegoat to destroy history.

>pic related

A memorial for the horses that died during the Boer wars got tumbled because it had a white settler on it. The monument has nothing to do with apartheid but was targeted due to the soldier feeding his horse

Attached: images.jpg (572x536, 47K)

This. Talked to some white SA tourists here the other day. At first glance I thought they were american but they were actually born and lived in Capetown. One dude had a successful business going on and liked to travel alot. Asked them what is SA like for whites and if its rough being one there but they said life was great, many parties and beautiful girls and they didnt feel threatened at all. I was very surprised to hear that considering Jow Forums made me believe it was a survival game for whites living there. Fuck the internet.

I was born in Durban in 1990 to boer parents i know my ''biologica''l surname) and adopted in Italy.

Maybe i won a lottery, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

This kind of media doesn't produce itself in a healthy society.

I think that's the internet in general that turns things to the extreme. I browse Jow Forums and never does anyone say it's a wasteland or a war, infact most saffers on Jow Forums deny the white genocide America tries to use, but admit that white farmers are targeted at high rates.

But the difference is that Jow Forumstard saffers aren't blinded by what could happen. Neighboring countries are a clear example of how fast things can deteriorate and the mob mentality that arises when a group is blamed for the problems (white people in SA case, the gukurahundi in Zimbabwe's case)

And with the same threats of taking land and the fast rise of a communist party with a dictator such as Zimbabwe, it's pretty foolish to say everything is perfect here.

As i said before, everyone still tries and maintain a normal life. And when you're living in Cape Town which is one of the highest tourist destinations in the world, it's pretty easy. But south africa isn't just one city, it's pretty big, and the demographic and history differs throughout the country. You can't compare the life of someone in KwaZulu-Natal to that of a rich Capetonian who's rich enough to travel regularly even with our dwindling currency.

Hahaha Touché

This. The amount of South Africans in London who constantly celebrate being South African and then go silent when you ask why they don't live there.

Here we go again.

Attached: image.jpg (764x962, 197K)

Are more white South Africans British or Dutch? Are there still any differences between them?

The problem is you are comparing it to R*ssia

I'm Indian American, regardless to say my community is very well off and we live comfy af lives in rich gated neighborhoods on the coasts

I'm curious as to how Indian diaspora in South Africa is and how they're treated, what their life is like. I know they're mostly South Indians but apart from that idk much.

thoughts?

Anglo, Boer or something else?

leftoids cannot meme

Depends on the area, Cape Town is more anglo, other areas are more dutch of origin. The demographics are online i believe l.

Indians here also live very comfortably, i have a few Indian friends and they all drive Mercedes-Benz and bmw, usually also staying within their communities. But recently they're being grouped with white people because if their success here. So in the case of a chimp out, theres a fair chance indians wouldn't side with black people. Look up Julius Malema on Indians.

Boer

POO