Hello people, my country is going to shit...

Hello people, my country is going to shit, we are becoming poorer and poorer and soon will be like the rest of Central America unless we do something about it. So, instead of being a neet and feel useless all the time, I figured out I'll promote tourism to my country right here.
I'm looking at you, America, do you want a migrant caravan from CR in the next 2-3 years? Don't think so.

This first photo is from the beautiful cloud forest reserve in Monteverde, an user recently made a thread about comfy forests. It doesn't get any comfier than this:

Attached: Cloud-Forest-Bridge-travelmuse.com_.jpg (800x600, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capacitateparaelempleo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>extreme humidity
>comfy
Choose one.

Good on you for not wanting to be neet and useless (might want to get a job instead of posting here though)

Maybe you're looking for another way to relax and enjoy nature. Allow me to show you the Tortuguero Canals, in the province of Limón. Take a boat tour and be amazed at our supreme biodiversity.

Attached: Parque-Nacional-Tortuguero-11.jpg (640x479, 69K)

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Costa Rica is home to many many species of both flora and fauna. This picture was taken somewhere in CR, come and praise KEK

Attached: CR FROG.jpg (415x332, 25K)

But wait, there's more!!

Are you tired of dirty beaches, full of Chads and nightclubs. Do you want to experience a true connection between sea, soul and land? Well, wait no longer and visit Manuel Antonio:

Attached: 4manuelsliders.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

Pura and Vidapilled. CR and Panama deserve more tourism.

maybe demolish the stupid monarchy and you guys might be better

Peru is doing great these last years.

Attached: drcocain.jpg (915x408, 70K)

This and get a military

stfu gook monarchies are based.

What monarchy?

>Not enough money
>Get a military

Are you retarded?

you dont know how thai monarcy works do ya
the monarchy that gets you jailed if you say something bad about the king

Costa Rica is an inspiration. Love from your friends in New Zealand :D

you are retarded, aren't you?

>tfw 3 people mistake Costa Rica for Thailand

Attached: o.jpg (309x293, 81K)

That's a lie. Also, no one cares.

Buy some glasses huang moon kim

>it was costa rica not thailand
holyshit i feel so retarded right now

Attached: f0072255_57b2a409a1fca.jpg (183x189, 16K)

And promote this in your country, spread the initiative of creating little businesses so money flows.

capacitateparaelempleo.org/

Costa Rica will never be like the countries up north! Ticos are based.

Near the coast it is very uncomfortable if you are not acclimated. But in the highlands it can be comfy.

Don't worry. I thought you were kidding.

Tourism causes more harm to the flora than we like to believe, but I guess it's the problem with really small countries.

Cape-Verde where I came from is also minuscule and apart from tourism we can't develop many industries ...

>it doesn't get comfier than a tropical fucking jungle

Attached: 1536307416308.png (600x600, 66K)