Macron stokes anger with plan to honour Nazi collaborator Pétain

france24.com/en/20181108-macron-stokes-anger-with-plan-honour-nazi-collaborator-petain-world-war-1-vichy
France wtf??

Attached: macron-Philippe-Petain-1042373.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7a4m-Llx7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remainder that Petain did nothing wrong

This was about honoring the war hero of the Battle of Verdun at the centennial of the WW1 armistice. Was, because Macron backtracked on his plans after getting too much flak, which is a shame in my opinion. French people are still too afraid of their history.

Alright that's pretty based

proud to have voted ( + my 2 parents by proxy vote ) for based Macron.

Why would a Moroccan like Pétain?

Attached: henri-philippe-petain.jpg (768x432, 82K)

More like he voted for maccy so he would import all his mates

did you know that Pétain was on commercial?
youtu.be/s7a4m-Llx7c

Attached: smile.jpg (360x270, 10K)

epic

basé et rougepillé

>bro, what the FUCK did you just call the Lion of Verdun???
how do you respond?

Attached: French trench.jpg (720x960, 115K)

"A hero. Also, thank you for service."

Pétain recieved national degradation in 1945, he should no longer be talked about in such commemoration.

Petain did absolutely nothing wrong, it looked like Hitler was going to win and he wanted France to still exist after he did

He shouldnt have overdelivered on every single demand of the Nazis then. And he knowingly sent a thousands and thousands of French citizens to death camps.

all of them are white
bit raist innit

>Petain overdelivered on the Nazis' demands
Is this what a human brain on l'education francaise looks like? Vichy France didn't enter the war like Hitler wanted it to and the Vichy navy was destroyed when Petain commanded the sailors to do so in 1942 during an attempt by the germans to capture the ships.

French people aren't white.

Theres an occupation alongside the war dumbdumb

t. seething PCF jew

Pétain fought for the good guys, under him """"France""""" wouldn't look like fucking africa. Africa would look like actual France.
Even as an enemy, Pétain fought for the good guys in ww1. Pre-ww1 France was strong, powerful and anti-semitic. A true colonial power and an intellectual center of the world, while the kaiser was a slave to the jq.

totally agree

>you now have to be a communist to dislike a german bootlicker
The absolute state of French nationalism

how come

He prefers various amounts of wars and genocides to seeing some brown people in his daily life.

some... lol

remember when france was white lads? me neither

Hasn't been that way for 400 years

France was the worst warmongering country of Europe. Without constant warring, it's just a shadow of itself; this is why modern Frenchmen are so emasculated.
So I would welcome a war with open arms, provided France takes part in it.

In Singapore, there is a road named after Petain which is famous for prostitutes. Since the late 90s, there is a campaign among the French community here led by a man named Dan (((Levy))) to rename the street because it offends the spiteful and filthy French. So far, this demand has been resisted as it would be too administratively troublesome (it would be harder to find the prostitutes after) and no one other than the French seem to give a shit

We also have a Foch Road and Clemenceau Avenue but no prostitutes there

People forget what He did for France in WW1.

>French community here led by a man named Dan (((Levy)))
>the spiteful and filthy French
I hate you so much right now

Attached: 1513117681764.jpg (456x530, 17K)

basé et Verdunpillulé

Attached: Poilu.gif (320x320, 493K)

Right, they're French.
"White" is what you are when you're 2/64ths French, 16/64ths Irish, 16/64ths Anglo, 8/64ths German and the rest is a mystery.

>"His glory at Verdun shall not be challenged or ignored by the motherland." - Charles de Gaulle

Attached: foch and petain.png (794x600, 1.08M)

The communist brainwashing is working good. Petain always fought for France's best interest.

It's disgusting to see that the French, more than any other people, want to see French history destroyed.

You think ANYONE gives a fuck about De Gaulle? De Gaulle is the guy everyone pays lipservice to, but actually taking him as a source of inspiration gets you called a Nazi (ironically).

Pétain tried to make the best out of a shit situation. But of course he was a "coward" and a "traitor". He should've done the "manly" thing of conscripting children to fight and die three more weeks so he could hide in a bunker in the Pyrenees and blow his own brains out, right?

Attached: 1443480807844.jpg (411x399, 37K)

>You think ANYONE gives a fuck about De Gaulle?
A few select French persons.

'White' is when you live in America and are not a black man. (Latinos and arabs included).

This. His success in WW1 is the reason he was given a life sentence instead of a death sentence after the war by De Gaulle.

Can’t forget what he did during la der des ders

Petain is much more than a "nazi collaborator" he is a war hero of ww1

Hmm, what happenend in 1618?

Good to know it’s Jow Forums hours right now.

Meanwhile, the Belgians renamed a street named after Foch(!) because his strategies were "too bloody".

It's like Asians respect the West more than Westerners do.

petain is a ww1 hero, what date is it again ? oh yes, exactly 100 fucking years after the end of ww1 you huge fucking cunt

based

What did Petain do bad? Without him france would lost ww1, and then in ww2 he signed peace with germany because politicians didnt have the balls to do it, even though war was lost. If anything he saved many lives by not dragging on the war. Same argument can be used for so called "collaboration." If he crossed the germs, who knows what they would do.
Only reason he was arrested was that frogs didnt want to face the fact that the whole country actually colaborated, so they put it all on Petain. He literally died for Frances sins

>ITT : Jow Forums

>road named Pétain
>Foch Road
>Clémenceau Avenue
Why in Singapore...? Why in Singapore in particular...?

>do literally nothing
>get called the French Hitler
What did France mean by this?

Talking about Petain in France is a 100% guaranteed political shitstorm.

Fact is, Petain was one of the best (if not the best?) Marshal during WW1, and it's the 100 years.

i assume empathy with the marshal partly derives from his good-natured old looking.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

honestly can we just range ban mutts already

this is my waifu, Poilu-chan

she loves
>trenches
>blue uniforms
>holding the line
>artillery support
>Philippe Pétain
>la République Française et tous les enfants de la Patrie

she hates
>Germans
>cutting her hair
>poison gas
>Robert Nivelle
>when her Chauchat jams
>Wilhelm II(mega ass faggot)

Attached: poilu-chan.jpg (655x981, 53K)

M I G N O N N E

I love De Gaulle

poilu-chan is cute. CUTE! I want to pat her head and sing french patriotic songs with her.

Nah that's based Simone Veil under Giscard who did this.

Attached: 6070440.jpg (640x360, 16K)