Post the stereotypical Chad from your country

Post the stereotypical Chad from your country

Name: Kim
He wears trendy clothes and likes trendy music. He is slim and sometimes he dyes his hair.

Attached: 140208.png (1080x806, 943K)

what prevents you from dying your hair?

Geany Interstelaru, wears stolen outdated high-end fashion and employs the services of the most illustrious gypsy bards when he feels like listening to music. Drives LPG right-hand German cars licensed in Bulgaria.

Attached: 547.jpg (650x365, 45K)

>this thread again

Name: Ricardão

He must be Jow Forums and like sports, must be in the army or earn well, he must have a tatoo in the arm, very rare exeptions, big jaw, short beard and short hair.

Attached: 20181108_133640.jpg (1552x1448, 954K)

>Chad
Posts some metrosexual lensleech

Attached: man-made-of-dark-chocolate-val-black-russian-tourchin.jpg (466x700, 46K)

Dude looks like a faggot, far from a chad

ye i dont think the op understands what chad means

Name: Sergay, Artyom
He dresses like a football hooligan, his expensive shoes are his pride, has tatoos and loves drinking and smoking despite being overall healthy as bull

Attached: oEZdPIIQ-zg.jpg (1728x2160, 813K)

Name: Alain

Dresses well, looks good, likes foreign women(especially British ones).

Attached: 1534448945084.jpg (640x776, 78K)

he looks like a femboy, would pound boipuss

im from waziristan by the way
cant say for other areas of pakistan

Attached: images (24).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Name: Joey
Wears only white shirts by Hilfiger, cropped skinny jeans and white sneakers
Works in sales, recruiter or account manager
Plays football for his old team back home with all his other bros, will return there as soon as he got his gf Sanne pregnant and his parents will buy them a house
Drives Golf GTI and a Vespa

name: Chad (or Tom)
about 6'4 (193 commie meters) / 225 lb (102 kommie grams)
occupation: wins 5 superbowl rings, gets set up on blind dates with supermodels from povertyville cunts like brazil, marries one
wears: whatever's laying around, he doesn't give a shit

Attached: GOAT.jpg (2268x1263, 303K)

Name: Erik Stormkuk
University student doing economics or law
Minimum of 190 cm, muscular, blonde, chiseled jawline, looks like a Nazi propaganda poster
Doesn't care about politics or anything outside making money and fucking bitches
Probably settles for his 10/10 gf in his early 20s because he already experienced enough pussy for 10 lifetimes

Attached: image.png (665x450, 557K)

thwñere are ni chads in SK, i thought that was the joke.

>Chad
>university
Do they do this in Sweden? Over here they consider it a unnecessary grind and often opt for those ‘universities of applied science’ since they just want to get a job asap

Almost all Chads go for university here, but then again so does basically all ethnic Swedes from the middle class or above. I live in Lund which is a city that just exists around the largest university in Sweden and I've never seen a bigger concentration of Chads anywhere else on earth. I'm mogged whenever stepping outside and actually feel like a manlet despite being 1.85

>pic related, average faculty

Attached: image.png (762x403, 884K)

Name: Cai-Göran
He controls the country and is extremely wealthy. He starts out as a model but then becomes the leader of the rich people's party. He leads that party to many victories. He marries a British woman and promotes the interests of foreigners.

Attached: stubb.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

Doesnt Sweden have these universities of applied science too? I live in Groningen which is like Lund and full of students. Most of the actual chads are from the university of applied science one, people from the real uni are much quirkier and often not as generic.

A Chad is a state within a social order, that state is not the same in every country, cultural standards differ.

nah, they're just fags who don't know any better

Attached: krABS.jpg (680x464, 25K)

No but we have different faculties. Engineers tend to be spergs but the economics and law students are Chads.

>Chad is a state within a social order
Wrong, we're the same species. Features like appeal to every woman, no matter the culture. Primal shit

Attached: 123344.jpg (1188x1028, 52K)