My gf is so fucking useless and incompetent holy fucking shit

My gf is so fucking useless and incompetent holy fucking shit

never, EVER get a gf, I don't care about your "muh tfw no gf" shit. Unless you wanna have to deal with a retarded child every day don't fucking get one

Attached: 1511083583039.jpg (619x453, 47K)

Okay, give her to me then if you hate her so much.

Fucking have her bro, she won't even touch you until you're going out though, so there goes Jow Forums's puritan bullshit out the window too

>she won't even touch you until you're going out though
what do you mean?

You can always leave her, you know?

been saying this too. you are absolutley right

I know that feel bro. She is so fucking stupid, like a rock. She is ugly and fat as well. Sometimes I feel like bashing her head in. I hate her.

Attached: aoN168w_700b.jpg (326x313, 23K)

Why did you even gf her then, I legit don't understand

Damn bro, why have a girlfriend if she's ugly and fat? The only reason to put up with girls' annoying bullshit is so you can fuck them sometimes.

their pussy and anus still feel warm and better than our hands

Have you tried liking boys instead

Attached: thank.png (611x982, 701K)

My gf is way smarter than me and doing her masters

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (601x508, 38K)

for cute boys you can fuck their bp and make them feel good too you know

Attached: Mysterious look.jpg (437x404, 49K)

mine's smart and cute, likes to cook and clean

Attached: 1512222563619.jpg (400x400, 40K)

a nice tight boipussy is the patrician's hole of choice desu

Attached: 8fe.jpg (552x459, 43K)

Attached: le homosexual avatar .jpg (449x507, 68K)

We never fucked before dating because she didn't want to sleep with someone without being with them

That makes her more classy than anything else desu

Same bro, I wish I could crack a bitches jaw sometimes

That is why I want a gf. Fucking a retarded child sounds super hot.

Dont take her seriously and treat her as a child (when shes bitching say "ok honey youre right" and then do things your way). If you start taking womyn too seriously and treat them as equal and their ideas as valid, youre on the road to hell

I have gf like that. Dumb and fat. At that time i was incel so any gf was good. Moreover, she was skinny qt when we met. Once settled in relationship, she got fat and lazy, doesnt even bother to look good for me and wants to boss me around and tell me what to do with my life.
Bitch thinks she has me secured but she is gravely mistaken. This relationship gave me a lot of experience with womyn and i think i could find a new one much easier now. Shes gonna be really surprised once i walk on her with 20yo qt when she starts hitting the wall

Normies, get out

Yeah wtf, that's standard for girls who aren't sluts, you retard. It's a good thing, because it means she won't cheat on you whereas sluts are bound to because sex is something that have with anyone, very easily.

Based

bump

whores are better
you can have any one you want and its cheaper than a gf, both financially and emotionally

Whores can't cure crippling loneliness.

They can if you visit often

Yeah having a GF at least in my case is like dating a daughter you can fuck. Their decision making and reasoning is at least 10 years behind a males.

Just get a gf who lives in a different country

I never get bored of mine because I only see her once a month

Dude honestly, I’ve broken up with some hot girls because I just thought exactly like OP.
These girls don’t read books, study anything, can barely control their finances, they just wait for you to entertain them. And the conversation skills are...lacking.

That’s a good thing, retard

This. My gf just sucked in my worldview, ideology, life values etc. like a sponge. After few months of relationship, conversation with her was like talking into mirror.

This

This is the benefit of /cp/

Yeah my ex was drooling imbecile tier too. It's the main reason why many relationships fail after the whole 3 times sex per day period is over.

How about you get better at descicion making and not engage in a relationship with these kind of worthless women?
Im dating a very nice girl since 6 months, and i made it clear after the second date that im not looking for a relationship, only casual dating. She agreed and is very docile and sweet to me. I have the best of all worlds. No obligations.
Be picky and dont just take anything that gets thrown to you.

>being dumber than a woman
how did you even find this place

What’s the point of casual dating tho? I mean, if she’s not your gf, how do you know she’s not seeing other men?

Casual dating just means you want to fuck them at the end of the night and aren't too concerned what they do with the rest of their time.

>it means she won't cheat on you
No it doesn't. It just means she doesn't think you are attractive enough to be worth fucking without securing commitment first. You can bet your ass she has been railed by chad on many a one night stand.

>women are shit
WHOA

>tf
>tp

>that post
>that flag
Hmmm.

Are you me? Does she also get pissed about retarded things like walking too fast and act incredibly selfish while showing signs of poor emotional control and paranoia?

We meet about 2 times in the week, go to dinner or sauna or some other activity i want, and then she spends the night by me and we fug several times. We are both busy people so we have no time and no desire for more.
I dont care what she does in her free time, she is free to do whatever she wants as long she commits to me demands (seeing her when i want it). And as i said, she does everything i want, so im happy with her and my current state of things in my life.
Relationship means for me more in depth feelings and a clear vision of the future togheter. If you engage in relationship just to fug, you are doing it wrong and also lying to your partner.

>as long she commits to me demands (seeing her when i want it).
Lmao why do Germans always say these cringy things in reality you probably beg her to come over after she's done with Tyrone.