Why are muslims afraid of dogs? Even a pack of sandniggers keeps distance to my dog

Why are muslims afraid of dogs? Even a pack of sandniggers keeps distance to my dog.

Attached: meow.jpg (640x853, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2eXK39FTXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Taboo

2. Maybe they are used to dogs having rabies

Because dogs have higher IQs than them.

Dogs can sense evil. It's why they also bark at vampires.

Because they can chew your face / leg ?

just like wh*Tes, dogs are filthy animals

Attached: 1535121872567.jpg (300x300, 12K)

They are unfamiliar with them, but times are changing and I see a lot of Muslim women with little fashion dogs and I'm sure in a few years the men will start owning pitbulls like our blacks do.

Yeah maybe the stray dogs that roam the streets in third world muslim shitholes.

Attached: Maltese-Shih-Tzu-1.jpg (1800x1200, 58K)

Attached: nigger.png (722x900, 1.36M)

Attached: 1505827147933.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Dogs love people, but shitskins aren't people. So dogs react to them with aggression like they do with other animals.

Attached: 1541644404268.jpg (598x708, 86K)

They believe touching dogs violates Wudu aka ritual cleanliness/purity.

Attached: bright nigger.jpg (600x557, 45K)

Don't the wipe their ass with their bare hands though?

Bullshit, that's only a thing in arab countries. Here tatars often are with dogs, caucasians actually have one of the biggest sheppard breeds.
I don't trust dogs, because they are often stray and hungry here and i was bitten as a kid by our sheppard dog we had in my grandparents house.
And just the overall rules that you need to follow is retarded: don't show the dogs that you are scared, don't smile at dog that is not yours, etc.
Yes, my hands are always full of shit so i could slap you with that shitty hand right in the kisser.

Attached: 1539944379756.jpg (768x820, 208K)

bc muhammad told them to do so or something like this

True, but even here dogs bite people so better safe than sorry

>don't show the dogs that you are scared, don't smile at dog that is not yours

This only applies to violent strays.

Dogs are not treated negatively in the Qur'an, it's only in dodgy Hadiths and the bullshit spewed by various "scholars". As a result Muslims act autistic as fuck around Dogs despite touching them not being forbidden by the word of Allah and despite the fact that the Qur'an speaks positvely of working dogs and dogs as loyal companions.

Russia is just violent strays, plus people don't know how to train a dog here or is there anything that obliges people to do so, and with all the machism complex people just buy pitbulls or german shephards and there are countless of terrible instances of dog attacks, especially at kids and elders.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2eXK39FTXI

I am a Muslim and I had a dog for almost my entire life until he passed away last year
Stay mad k*FFar

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

So you're admitting to being underage?

Dutch rapper Boef and his dog

Attached: 19931496_751887258314721_7730350690760916992_n[1].jpg (895x1069, 96K)

I'm actually older than about 95% of this reddit-invested shithole, it's the reason I don't respect anyone here, I know you're all 17

alri sherlock

>reddit-invested shithole

How much money does Reddit have invested here?

>UK

KEK xD

Tfw actually 18

Jokes on you boomer

Immigrants are rich people who are used to sterile environment

a few dozen posters per board, a significant investment in terms of man hours for sure

>A few dozen posters

Do you even math?

Sadly i'm not a based Muzzie dabbing on white bois, just like gay shit like theology. This picture has the dog Al-Rakim who guarded the Seven Sleepers from pagans and showed unconditional loyalty and was never apart from the Seven.

Attached: Al rakim.jpg (640x647, 110K)

1. kebabs follow mohammed.
2. mohammed hated dogs.
3. he considered dogs unclean because dogs fucks in public.
etc.. etc. some random bullshit from quran/hadith.