1) Is your vagina a (constitutional) monarchy?

1) Is your vagina a (constitutional) monarchy?
2) Does your king/queen make speeches like pic?

>Norway
>YES

Attached: 1541070160736.png (1244x1136, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQUGFv0dw0M
ekstrabladet.dk/flash/kongelige/danskekongelige/margrethe-om-indvandrere-de-skal-vide-at-de-er-i-danmark/7270473
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/zmoJ5/kongen-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ. Is this real?

Very.

Attached: 1539585184320.png (495x500, 31K)

1) No but Savoia will return soon
2) No, the king is busy making pizza

Attached: emanuele-filiberto_foto.jpg (1280x800, 74K)

this EXACT same king also went out on national TV in -97 to say something along the lines of:
>Den norske stat er grunnlagt på territoriet til to folk, nordmenn og samer.
>Samisk historie er tett flettet sammen med norsk historie.
>Idag må vi beklage den urett den norske stat har tidligere påfort det samiske folk, gjennom en hard fornorskingspolitikk.
>Den norske stat har derfor ansvaret for at samene skal kunne bygge et sterkt og levedyktig samfunn.

fucking boomers

No
I can imagine the President say such things.

cont.
>Norge tilhorer både nordmenn og samer.

>Norweigans believe in everything and nothing all at the same time
>Basically we have no defining cultural or social traits which separate us from our neighbours

Don't fret Norway. Everyone else in the west is exactly the same or on the path to it.

So he's basically being a hypocrite. It seems that our leaders are like a ball in the river, they follow the direction of the water.
>Norwegians are also Afghanistan's
He seems to be contradicting himself

I agree with everything but the first thing is the best
>>Den norske stat er grunnlagt på territoriet til to folk, nordmenn og samer.

Not even Trudeau makes speeches like that

What is wrong with this?

Pretty sure our King never speaks about politics

God have mercy.

Why is he insulting all those people by calling them Norwegian?

Attached: 1519561578197.png (1332x1553, 213K)

This sentence I found to be more annoying than the rest.

you poor fuckers
how did you deserve that?
this weird old man my dad used to know has nothing but good words for you
tells everyone how beautiful and kind the country is, how good the people are
youtube.com/watch?v=WQUGFv0dw0M

His grandfather was a danish prince when he became king of Norway in 1905, maybe that's why

Attached: 1536323825578.jpg (960x720, 131K)

The last monarch got murdered a century ago

Norway's King BOWS DOWN to Afghans.

Attached: af.png (580x387, 33K)

I would bow down to Afghanistan but only if the Taliban were the ruling party and all the poppy fields are burned

>poppy fields are burned
Why do you try to destroy the only source of Income for Albania?

danes are based
ekstrabladet.dk/flash/kongelige/danskekongelige/margrethe-om-indvandrere-de-skal-vide-at-de-er-i-danmark/7270473

I was thinking more along the lines of sabotaging Norway in particular.

The Crown should never comment on their political stance. Our Monarch is a protestant Christian and makes that very clear in Her speech every Christmas.

To dim their finances, they wont peddle heroin as much as they did and their finances will go to shit
the amerisharts will find it unprofitable and will have to find another place to produce heroin, ultimately another area to baptize the heroin and distribute it into europe, probably ireland if they choose to grow it in south america
meaning the wood chippers with a big roof over the installation so that the satellites cant see will be eating tied up shiptars feet fucking first and the shit, meat, blood and guts mush will be loaded into trucks and dumped into lakes where fishing will be banned for 2 years and serbia regains Kosovo
give it 30 years time, or less, world is weird and unpredictable these days, it all depends on how fast the american federal reserve prints dollars (hopefully they increase production exponentially each year) and more shitholes around the world demand their gold back and use Yuan or any other currency except for the US Dollar
there was a time when doing so would guarantee a bombing and a regime change, but not so much today
that turkey neck nice man from Syria is fine, the Chinese even did the impossible with their petroYuan thing and nobody even uttered a word against it, Iran gets to sell the oil for Gold, germans demand their gold back, swiss too, Russians dont give a fuck and are building pipes left and right taking anything except the us dollar as payment, the chinese and russians made deals with other shitholes to create their own SWIFT and the degeneracy in the west is growing each day, imagine them becoming billionaires over night but not being able to pay for a box of matches
its going to be glorious, for a few years only

>vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/zmoJ5/kongen-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika
eg trur ikkje han sjolv skriv det han seier. han verkar ikkje heilt positiv til alle desse utlendingane som kjem hit

Norway fuck yeah! Why are we so cool n based?

Yes
NO, what the fuck?
>publicly accepting homosexuality, islam, godlessness, and becoming an ethnic minority in your own country

There is nothing wrong with girls loving girls

Takk gud, da er det ikke blåst helt enda.

why didnt anyone booo and throw cellphones and lighters at him?

>in God, Allah, everything and nothing
Doesn't that imply that God is a different entity from Allah? Since he's listing things. And it implies that Allah isn't a god, so I'd say it's bretty based and redpilled.

Or it could be interpreted as a list of different names used by different people with different religions for the same God (which it actually is).