I wish I was born in the first world

I wish I was born in the first world.
I wish I had social safety nets and welfare so I could live a NEET life.
I wish I didn't have to go out every day, going to work on shitty roads and transportation system, shitty """parks""", with trash everywhere.
I wish I wasn't always danger from being killed, mugged, stolen from.
I wish I didn't have to deal with constant power outages.

You firstoids will never realize how lucky you cunts are. I hate it so much.

Attached: 1533290204926.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tuturu.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean you sound pretty weak and you want the world around you to accept and embrace your weakness. Just realize that in the grand scheme of things you mean nothing and your lifespan is not even a BLINK compared to how old earth is.

literally just buy a plane ticket to usa and work illegally

>I mean you sound pretty weak and you want the world around you to accept and embrace your weakness
More Iike I want to be weak like F*irsties are in life, because they enjoy a ton of shit.
I'm sick of trying to survive like this.

I hate losing the human lottery.

Attached: 1522764659504.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I wish I was never born at all because the first world sucks too.

-sent from my $1000 iPhone

Spread boipussy and marry me

>constant power outages.

you really have that?

This, OP, don't complain ever again.

Now excuse me while I go to pick my third government provided free gf and play golf with the lads later today

Yes because they constantly fix power lines here
Usually it lasts from half a day to 1 week
And I have to "go outside" for reasons other than work. I hate it. I just want to be a comfortable NEET.

I'm not gay, I've experienced more terrible things than you have in your life.
But I don't want to be strong if it means living like in the third world.

Attached: 1530805194475.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Tuturu~
tuturu.me/

Don't bully Mayushii.

Attached: 1526248214587.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

no no no filippanon, you're doing it wo\rong.

You must make a greentext about "he suffers in the f*Rst world" and add a smug and based anime pic

What's the point, firstoids don't understand 3rd world struggles, they either say it's all psychological or they overstate it like we eat babies for breakfast

Attached: 1541091791848.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

holy FUCK I hate thirdies

come to Poland, it's second world but pretty chill. lots of Filipinos immigrate here lately.

Emigrate to Australia

Attached: 2ed8077903ebc252ec64c912538cefd2a5ab7964490c6e2adb8844e91c4c3cd8.jpg (478x465, 147K)

I mean, I might not fully understand it, but I can still try to put myself in the shoes of someone living in a poor country and try to imagine the problems he faces. On the other hand, I feel like more often than not, people in poorer countries can't really do it the other way around either, heavily idealizing how things are going here and not realizing the issues we might face in the first world too. There's a reason why so many developed and "rich" places have severely high depression and suicide rates too you know.

>I wish I was born in the first world.
>I wish I had social safety nets and welfare so I could live a NEET life.
>I wish I didn't have to go out every day, going to work on shitty roads and transportation system, shitty """parks""", with trash everywhere.
>I wish I wasn't always danger from being killed, mugged, stolen from.
>I wish I didn't have to deal with constant power outages.

Kool, it looks like I am half-firstoid.

No, I am 80% firstoid. Yay!

Attached: Boy Sieghailing.jpg (442x599, 137K)

I just wish i could land a job, and im a developer..
I hate my country.

I wouldn't mind the third world as long as I was still Swedish. All countries have been third world at some point.

Attached: 1527786692292.jpg (249x250, 16K)

I feel you, yeah being third worlder sucks.
I seceretly hate my parents for giving me birth in this shithole.

Attached: IMG_20181010_180828.jpg (181x250, 13K)

are you under a proxy? south korea isn't shithole anymore. thanks to the US

no point but you can actually laff at them for living better than you, isn't it hilarious?

I am kinda glad I was born in a shithole. I am 100% sure I would've been a lazy bum if I was born in a first world country. The desire to leave this dump made me work my ass off. I will be attending a global top 50 university for my postgrad, and after that, I will be able to live wherever the fuck I want because my skill set will be invaluable.

What makes you say that?
Korea is even worse than china
I literally would kill for russian citizenship though.

Attached: 1539085864423.jpg (857x527, 44K)

And i would give a kidney for a Korean one.