Want to post extremely edgy insults and such when arguing on here sometimes

>want to post extremely edgy insults and such when arguing on here sometimes
>literally can't because I know I don't have full freedom of speech and the government might stumble upon my post and prosecute me

anyone else know these feels?

Attached: 1540108309755.png (565x396, 142K)

not at all.

swamp kike-nigger.

>be dutch
>weed is ok but shitposting is not ok

Attached: 20070529231753.jpg (353x323, 29K)

that's babby-tier
I mean truly edgy stuff

sometimes i just want to verbally explode on the fucking braindead retards on this website

thats the life of every eurobean on here

tfw you make edgy joke and american replies "reporting this to the police" and you don't know if they are joking or not

Attached: k51ruvchmbf11.png (746x512, 99K)

I'm okay with right wingers being thrown in jail for shitposting.

Attached: 1541581618329.jpg (567x623, 32K)

I mean Sheikh al Brittani LITERALLY GOT THROWN IN FUCKING JAIL for shitposts

Attached: 1541626230839.jpg (399x400, 15K)

Get a hobby, dude. Honestly.

Well let's be honest that retard deserved it

B&R

just say it, we won't tell on you

he didnt at all
yeah he ended up having some kind of bomb making manual or whatever but the fact they even raided his house based on shitposts is an affront to the freedom of speech

I know this feel very well.

I once got taken from home to the police station in cuffs for some shit I said on JVC forums ten years ago.

Now I restrain myself on the internet.

No. Only time I was ever scared of that happening was when I was a little kid and searching how to make a specific bomb. When I saw they were used by the Taliban and Al Qaeda I got concerned and closed the tab immediately.

legit extremely edgy criticism without racism identity politics and buzzwords would be actually extremely edgy or a stylized one

but such posts dont get attention on Jow Forums or reddit or any other site on the internet

ugh..
I need to stop shitposting
we're not safe here

I doubt KGB would browse through my posts on Jow Forums

Attached: malchik-v-kostyume-nkvdshnika.jpg (900x600, 107K)

The edgiest you can really get is bomb or shooting threat

That's probably what he means if he mentioned Al Brittani

I dont want to do those things
but those things, in my opinion, should not be illegal
freedom aint free

I made shooting threats to see what would happen and nothing happened. It wasn't on facebook/twitter/Jow Forums or anything but a disqus comment section.

reminded me of pic related

Attached: rip saudianon.png (740x118, 8K)

Well clearly you didn't put enough effort into it.

Freedom of speech is overrated. Nobody can expect to say whatever they want whenever they want to whomever they want without consequences. Grow up and learn to live like an adult in a society that can appreciate some minor restraint.

fuck off nigger

>Nobody can expect to say whatever they want whenever they want to whomever they want without consequences. Grow up and learn to live like an adult in a society that can appreciate some minor restraint.
agreed.

>Freedom of speech is overrated
disagreed.

I listed a target, motive and estimated time.

Yank hands typed this post

Holy shit, are you guys actually afraid? I'm not banting here, you Euros live in actual physical fear of your Jow Forums posts? I thought it was just shitposting.

Attached: 1493047812519.jpg (640x434, 100K)

yes
joking aside

It's all cool here, right wingers are just scared of anything from brown people looking for a higher paying job to the scary government.

You should have posted it on a better platform than a disqus comment section then I guess

nah not even our dictatorship government monitors the internet(Other than kikebook)
Watch
Nigger spic gook chink American cracker sandnigger snownigger

Well no ones gonna listen unless you do it. Have a pop at them

>American
lol

Sérieux ???

It has been posted at 20:00:14 and deleted at 18:02:17? What?

it's kind of tense

Insults are only illegal in the Netherlands if someone files charges.

So you can safely insult anyone on Jow Forums.

deleted 18 (UTC), posted 20 (my timezone). he panicked and deleted it after two minutes.

The only people who you aren't allowed to insult are the King and allied heads of states (such as Donald Trump).

>not even allowed to insult foreign leaders
not gonna lie that's pretty cucked

no not really i'm quite mild though i just want to say that i don't like the archive and wish posts would just vanish forever when the thread dies

Insulting the Dutch King can give you 5 years in prison.

Attached: kwi.jpg (1366x768, 129K)

Fuck you nigger

During the cold war protests someone called the American president a killer. He got convicted.

So since then they started calling him a miller.

when i'm frustrated i go outside and go bully people or fuck a girl

you are just a pussy if you are scared by western european police, nobody respect them

I work for the police department of criminal investigation and my job is to read Jow Forums and other websites all day. Its fucking great.
So far i have only concluded that my country men present in this website are all cringy faggots and not a real threat.
I tend to not really pay attention to foregneirs but if its a real issue i just send a report to interpol, mostly IP collection from loli posters

Attached: 1526569617034.jpg (1520x2688, 826K)

Attached: 23123.jpg (600x315, 20K)

>get convicted for telling the truth
fucking cucks

Same here.ive stopped posting anything compromising.

Nah. It would be an honor if they jailed me for my opinions about the Russkies.

Nope. Can write anything i want.