This is 10/10 in Microsoft Technical Support

This is 10/10 in Microsoft Technical Support.

Attached: 288f4b38647131.58a1cd90b4ae5.jpg (1200x1472, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/27850-social-brain-beat-neanderthal-vision.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's 8/10

In Morocco?

In morocco she's 11/10

Here she's 7/10

Show me a 10/10 in Croatia

in russia she is 2/10

Attached: c6b.png (518x740, 539K)

and in pekkalandia?

10/10, she would win miss Finland

OP is better looking. Your pic has a weird nose and a huge forehead.

monkeyesque mouth

Looks like a dumb slut

So how much out of 10 is OP pic in Russia?

777/10

For me, I need to judge the feet

Came to post this

She looks reptilian.

Attached: katrina-2.png (436x581, 295K)

>huge forehead

Looks normal to me, but a rather large forehead is a good thing since it could indicate a high level of intelligence (ofc the correlation is weak, but its kind of there).

Neanderthals had bigger head but were less intelligent.

>Less intelligent

Need proofs for that. They had bigger brains and by everything that we know so far a bigger (or at least a more massive) brain correlates with high IQ (provided that the brain is not over-saturated with unneeded neural connections that waste the efficiency of thoughts). The neanderthals had larger brains and possibly fewer "extra" neural connections which would have made them more "rational" than human beings at the cost of being autistic and not co-coordinating well on a social level.

In a documentary I watched they said that their brains were bigger because more parts of their brain where dedicated to vision therefore they processed visual information better than us. But the reasoning parts were smaller than us. Need to search for any report for proof.

Cool, would be nice if you could give me a citation so that I can use it later on in autistic debates online.

katrina used to be cute, too bad she's ugly now and has probably always been a massive cunt.

bullshit detected take precautions. neanderthals had some problems with fertility and weapons(homo sapiens were superior) that's why they are extinct now.

this. bigger brains= less pussy

Well, I just did a quick google search and it seems that Neanderthals likely had smaller frontal cortexes than humans. The frontal cortex is basically used for everything that got us to our current point in civilization-like higher order thinking and whatnot. So yeah, the idea of neanderthals being smarter than humans might not be completely true and needs to be re-evaluated.

But I digress, my original post was about foreheads being nice. Neanderthals had large brains but small foreheads and small frontal lobes.

I found this in google.

livescience.com/27850-social-brain-beat-neanderthal-vision.html

I have a memory leak in my pants if you understand what I mean. Now if you could help me to debug this problem.

is that pengrina kaif