Your cunt?

your cunt?
the best accent in your cunt?

Attached: manchester-england-2.jpg (2560x1440, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5PWRPeMOk
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ4DOocbL3A
youtube.com/watch?v=rE6dUc8QlfE
youtu.be/8dYpUlNElE0
youtube.com/watch?v=CmqYFFcsUQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ERdEPFBeJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd agree that Manchester is the best UK accent. As for Ireland, none of the regional accents are really good. I have a neutral accent you wouldn't really pinpoint to anywhere which I'm happy with

I work with a guy from manchester, he has a pretty cool accent

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5PWRPeMOk

I like the Dublin accent the most

Not from Russia, but the accent is awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ4DOocbL3A

Does he have an accent? How it sounds?

youtube.com/watch?v=rE6dUc8QlfE

youtu.be/8dYpUlNElE0

Dublin has a 2 accents - north and south. I have a friend from north Dublin who has a nice accent but it's not really like the stereotypical northside accent that Versatile put on

Best Versatile song youtube.com/watch?v=CmqYFFcsUQ8

my only exposure to Irish people had been celebrities, tourists and on the internet so I hadn't realised the Irish were this based until I went out on a night in liverpool where there were tonnes of them for some reason

when people sing in english, they do not have an accent, they stretch out the syllables.

sounds like a childrens show character

Attached: versatile_.jpg (600x400, 52K)

>tfw no regional accents
which is the one conor mcgoober has?

Are you talking about native speakers or about non-natives?

that song could have been anyone from anywhere
Americans think everyone sounds american when they sing, Bongs think that everyone sounds British, Australians probably think the same

I'm gaggin' for some water is a sentence you would say if you were from Manchester

Not him but generally speaking, you can't really hear accents when people sing in English. There are exceptions like Blur or whatever, but the differences between accents generally fade when singing. A brit and an Australian or an American might sound quite similar

But Sia literally sings "lyove" (don't know to write it correctly) except "love"

there is a water shortage in manchester?

is Sia russian?

Attached: 1512736720469.png (741x568, 29K)

You want to say that he doesn't have an accent?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ERdEPFBeJ4

Australian. But she literally sings different.

>You want to say that he doesn't have an accent?
yes.
cute guy though

>Australian.
I wouldn't have guessed

McGregor has a north Dublin accent but he's actually from south of the river. I suppose you could break it down into North and West Dublin which is working class with a rougher, more nasally accent and then South-East Dublin which is more posh

Even in Russian people sometimes have accents while singing. Accent from baltic countries and accent from Ukraine - they sound different, at least a bit.

Also if a person is citizen from ex-USSR country - accent would sound fluent even if native/national language isn't even from a slavic group.

>In my cunt
Hessian
>of my language
Viennese