Why ?

Why ?

Attached: B3CC14E8-6236-4667-9F8D-49990540E747.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

Because she’s a jewess

maybe she wanted it with no condom

Because she has a lack of foresight
Don't feel bad for her.

What do you think? Because she's fucking weird.

She's hot though

Some people don't want to have kids

so she can have as many guys cum in her as she likes without worrying

so she can fuck millions of black dudes while saving the environment

Usually they were abused as kids.

But now she can't bear any BLACK children, which defeats the point of being a woman.

no children are bad for the environment haven't u heard?

I was pretty spoiled growing up and my parents would never hurt a fly, yet I don't want to have children either. I just hate children, they are loud, obnoxious and a fuckload of responsibility.

Don't project your own bullshit on others.

>the absolute state of western women

Attached: 1457105863216.gif (480x228, 541K)

>vegan
>nurse
>childfree
>inceltears
This lady is an urbanite cliché

I was in the same mindset as this girl when I was a bit younger, just wanted my videogames, my books, my movies, and some good food every night that I could afford because I worked out at the gym.

Then I got a bit older and suddenly realized how devoid of any meaning my life really was, tried looking for meaning but never could I find any. Every thing I did that I enjoyed felt empty and worthless, like it wasn't earned and like there was nothing really behind it.

Then I met a girl and we had similar hobbies, suddenly my hobbies came back to me with joy because I could share them with someone I love, and I realized that I was closer to any truth than any philosopher ever got.

Having kids soon and I'm totally ready for it because even though I know I'll never find any true meaning, I can share my existence with people I love and make them happy, and in return I'll be happy.

Attached: 1540971166573.jpg (723x1023, 124K)

Based 1st worlder, your life will be good

I have come to the same conclusion.
Being passionate about something with someone together is probably a great feeling.

Just killing the westernized wh*tey cancer would be too "obvious" and "inhumane" according to bunch of UN kikes so we just castrate them as early as possible instead.

STDs, here I come

A diu (don't know how it's called in English) is cheaper.

I'd do her

DUI in English
My ex gf had one. She was really short so it occasionally stabbed me in the penis

sounds gay

Sorry, meant IUD

maybe if you only fuck with somalians

modern ecofriendly mindset

fag

>life has no meaning so I'm going to force more people into existence so I can feel better

Selfish piece of shit.

Just fucking stop. It's thins ONE (1) person spamming this shit EVERY FUCKING DAY on /tv/ with the same few OPs every time in an epic attempt to red pill everyone. Just fuck off, you're mentally ill.

STD rates are skyrocketing across degenerate western countries

What the fuck did she do?

she got surgery so she can't have kids and she's very young

sick fuck

So she can fuck without a condom you idiot why else?

It's better for the kids she would have had.

This

maybe she loves working than having children

Good, overpopulation is a serious problem.

She loves getting pounded without protection

God bless you abdul.

Why not? I had a vasectomy when I was 26.
Not everyone wants kids..

I bet you're just an ugly incel.

>Why ?

to end the white race and i'm ok with it.

Attached: americaLOL.jpg (719x960, 198K)

Married man here, kids is not gonna happen for us. Choice we made long ago. So I can see why she did it.

That’s what I thought tbqh

Actually some abused children (set the ones that turn out batshit crazy, aka "the weak ones") grow up wanting to be a proper father/mother figure "wanting to do things right". Suffering separates the weak from the strong and they grow to be toxic and humble respectively.

Its spoiled brats (the absolute majority today) that never grow out of childish narcissism and will not tolerate anything to be more important than they are, prefering to believe cheap excuses like "I'm still young" or stupid shil like feminism to justify their ego and looking down on people that have kids to protect their righteousness.

When you have kids they become the priority, only humble people should have kids

See? This one is ready

I hope you have a good life, you'll be a great father.

based and not based at same time

if nobody will reproduce, who will provide underage girls for us, hebephiles?

based
fuck this assblasted autist zoomers

burger here, do you spaniards try for 3+ children? or is that more of a mexican/central american catholic phenomenon

You are an incredibly selfish human being.

You should go kill as many as you can including yourself. That is the most selfless act.

She'll die alone

Based

incels

god i'm envious
how did you find her?

Based

The only purpose in life is to serve lithuania and its people

Sadly, the only people my age that want children are gays, lesbian, and straight men. Straight women don't want anything with children

Of course the dane is a psycho

Hope some morroccan cucks you

tits or GTFO

Bad taste

>not reproducing is the same as being a mass murderer
Breeders are truly delusional.

We have less than 2 on average, and thats because gypsys having +4.

Kike work is really effective here

Why not? What is children? Just little ungrateful bastards. I'd gas them all if i could.

0-1

2-3 kids is the perfect amount.

This hurts, desu.
Sometimes I get mad and mean, all I pray for is another outcome than that.

what kind of outcome are you talking about Adolf?

Girls not wanting kids.

I don't care much but would like to as that why whites are committing suicide as a race?

People that sterilize themselves should pay extra tax.

I know that feel but I'm scared that I'd be a shitty parent and lose interest long before the children reach adulthood

>el basado muy afortunado

>el tío celoso
ces triste

>breeders
kill yourself, incel

no, the most selfless is letting me ritually sacrifice you for a greater good of some kind or another

jewish influence

Are we seeing the same picture? I wouldnt touch her even with your dick

Attached: 1516434078407.jpg (720x718, 25K)

If you're not an ugly incel why are you even here?

I've had the opportunity to be with a couple of girls though. If I was a dumb monkey like you I might have gone for it just because my instincts told me to.

What exactly did she cut?

Fallopian tubes

Based.
Life is a curse imposed upon us all by selfish breeders to fulfill their selfish needs.

Attached: 1517033095238.jpg (1024x683, 269K)

That doesn’t seem like something you should do at home.

???
pretty sure she did that at a hospital, probably by laproscopy.

>Anti natalists

Hate people like this more than anything. I hope america gets taken over by non whites for what they are doing.

Hey Perersonian cringelord

also you guys that say having children is selfish, how mentally ill are you?

I know for a fact most of you have lived cushy stress free lives. Yet you act like a victim of the world.

There's 8 billion people not having kids show's you're not retarded.

Cringed. Hard.

Based.

Kill yourself retard

>There's 8 billion people
most of them are in asia and africa. Having viable offspring is literally the purpose of life.

Of couse the third worldlers are retards, die, just die you retarded autist.

every life, no matter how cushy, has some amount of pain and some amount pic risk of devastation. You don't have the right to decide on someone else's behalf that the pain and risk is worth it.

so that she could be useless slut for the rest of her life without any worries

win - win situation

*amount of risk

It isn’t. Life has no intrinsic purpose and you’re an autistic moron who’s incapable of speculative thought, die you subhuman.

>Life has no intrinsic purpose
yes it does, read a biology text book

Biology is the study of how life and evolution works. There's no "purpose" to any of it, just a description of what happens.

I do and the word purpose is never used you retarded autist. And also stop pretending that you read anything but Jow Forums threads and YouTube comments you disgusting retard.