Americans actually believe this

americans actually believe this

Attached: 1541771268089.png (6460x3480, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would we want to leave our country to go to that shithole?

>France
Um, no.

This. Why would I leave my relatively rich and safe country to move somewhere with no healthcare, daily shootings(murder rate of 5.35), non-free education and where trains don't have Wi-Fi?

this

in total there are 2.120.000 people from those countries living in usa making them 4% of the total immigrant population in the us.
whoever made this map wants to see his country's economy collapse apparently

Ask my coworkers
You as well

nice can we send our trash there

>France
I'm flattered

Need arguments.

>why move to America?
easy gash that's why

Do you Brits really use gash as a name for women? Fucking hell, that's more bogan than our bogans here in Australia lmfao

bogans are based so I'll take that as a compliment

bit a fookin minge

always good to know we have distant brothers across the far seas

the Euros and Yanks might not understand our ways but the anzac boys just get us

Attached: 1511347291401.png (746x512, 99K)

>and where trains don't have Wi-Fi?
Jesus christ what a shithole

give me a job in your cunt murikan.

>Why would I leave my relatively rich and safe country
Excluding all the risk of being stabbed and having your wallet stolen by Mahgrebis on the way to work?

most americans have no idea two italians signed the declaration of independence.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>Trump unironically thinks only canadians and north europeans should move to US
>implying they'd get better quality of life in the US

you know the murder rate in USA is way higher even with all the sensationalism you heard about muslims right? in europe its a few isolated attacks blew out of proportion by the media, in USA its everyday life

Thats rich from frog. Paris is like that lol

>French and Dutch are okay
>Belgians (Franco-Dutch mutts) are not

Attached: explain.png (526x700, 486K)

>it's everyday life in the USA
NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Fpbp

We can easily see homicide rates by country. America is several times more dangerous than Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and western Europe. America even has a higher homicide rate than 46% of African nations and 85% of Middle East.

Because we are filled with niggers and spics

Europe remains the safest continent on earth no matter how hard Jow Forums tries to push the "ummm its a muslim warzone" narrative

The reasons are irrelevant, it's still a shithole compared to Europe and the others.
Also, 95% non-Hispanic white Maine (your safest state) has averaged a homicide rate of 2.02 over the last 5 years, still higher than the entirety of western Europe, Canada, Aus, and NZ, so blaming brown people doesn't really add up either.

Crime rates are inflated due to shit areas, my area is mostly crime free.

There are nice gated communities in most violent LatAm countries too.

states with higher minority populations have vastly higher crime rates
>the reasons are irrelevant
You cant compare a homogenous european with a small population to the U.S
Never once did I mention muslims or Jow Forums
you're obsessed

im not obsessed, americans are
some people form the Jow Forumsfag bubble unironically think europe is unsafe compared to their state

There is literally no reason for Europeans to move here unless they’re wealthy or craving wide-open space. I genuinely don’t see much of a future for the U.S.A.

>french
>dutch
"No."
also why the fuck would we want australians here

Why not?

Don't pretend that it's even comparable faggot.

>some people
So you're just projecting you anger here for no reason?
Sounds like autism

they're assholes and their banter hurts my feelings

Attached: Aqua_01.jpg (800x450, 35K)

I’m just pointing out how “b-but *my* neighborhood is first world, I promise!” is a laughable rebuttal.

nah, why don't you want us in your cunt?

we only want your (ethnically french) girls

It's a valid statement for the US though due to scale. My state is larger than Germany and it's safe as fuck. One of the safest in the Union

He’s on the spectrum

>implying i dont meet autistic Jow Forumsfags on a daily basic just by browsing the internet
>not even browsing politic sites
if it was a small group i wouldnt complain Cletus, get your sperglords under control

That’s nice, but the country is still a declining, violent shithole over all.

hmmm...don't think so

no it's not dumbass

Attached: crime rate.png (1100x743, 29K)

memes mostly
also euros move to the worst and most overpopulated cities and then bitch about them being shitholes

>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A POLFAG
get a grip

Relative to the rest of the developed world it is.

>This. Why would I leave my relatively rich and safe country to move somewhere with no healthcare, daily shootings(murder rate of 5.35), non-free education and where trains don't have Wi-Fi?
To go to the richest country that has good healthcare, just not as affordable as other countries. Daily shootings are not a problem unless you plan to move to a shithole part of a city, education is ""free""" from k-12 and after that you will either get free college from scholarships if you do anything in high school, get some scholarships and use loans, go to community college, or just take all loans out if your degree is worth anything. $40k in loans is not a very big deal if you start off making $50-110k after university. Im not sure if the train thing is true or not because I dont live in a city like that, but buses here usually have free wifi.

Yeah, you ameridumbs faggots always do this
Fucking bunch of fat ugly mongrels

I think the joke is that we don't even have trains.

who cares

People who don’t want the country to be a violent shithole in decline?

Wow so like literally any country in the world

In what way are we in decline?

>Excluding all the risk
St Luis, Detroit, New Orleans and Baltimore are in the top 50 cities by murder rate with more than 300 k people, can't find European cities there
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

Wages for skilled professionals are way higher in the US.

They expect people from developed countries to move to the US, but they don't want hard workers from underdeveloped countries to move to the US
The mind of the yank continues to bemuse me

I like white german american girls more than french ones (and g*rman ones)

Keep projecting mohammad

Crumbling infrastructure, growing income inequality and laughable K-12 education, to name a few. With a right-wing senate and judiciary for the foreseeable future, I don’t see any of this improving in my lifetime.

What’s wrong with your girls?

>With a right-wing senate and judiciary for the foreseeable future
fuck you libtard kike

k12 education is only shit in select parts though, plenty of kids still make it into top universities like harvard, mit, etc. Or are you going to say those are shit too now?

>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A POLFAG
thats not what i said
>"m-muh europe is a migrant warzone"
>"i wouldnt move to a city.. theres too many liberals and antifa there"
>"whiter than you muhammad"
i can dislike you for many other things than being a polfag btw

The environment and the middle/working class class are fucked, FAGApede brainlet. Enjoy neoliberalism on steroids.

>crumbling infrastructure
I agree
>income inequality
Something that needs to be taken care of but historically our wealth inequality is quite low right now. 1945-1960 was an anomaly due to the depression "resetting" everybody's wealth status.
>education
Better than it's ever been, and keeps improving
>politics
Subjective

"B-but muh state..."
Lmaoooo face it, USA is a shithole, the fact that where you are is a bit less probable to get killed by a stray bullet shot by a madman is irrelevant

But good for you I guess

You don't even have actual right wingers in your country, they're all zionists and homos

Right-wing in America essentially means flagrant, unapologetic corporate whores.

Where do you live?

I have a much higher chance of getting struck by lightning than getting shot. It's not even close.

Idaho

Attached: usa safest states.png (1223x891, 103K)

This, overall I think uppermiddle class or higher people would be better off in the US as healthcare is really the only thing more expensive in the US, which is mostly covered in a good job. Other cost of living shit is pretty cheap here though

Sluts and boring

People say the same thing here mon frere. I’m sure they aren’t all bad.

There must be huge storms all the time around your parts then

I havent said literally any of that, neither am I a polfag
What's it like with america living in your head rent free?

Based, one of the few good americans with some sense in his head

Hey you're that stupid mutt from the other thread, still shilling your mutt heritage I see...

That's women everywhere user, it's instinct. Women are programmed to make themselves as attractive as possible for men, and this often means that they religiously follow personality and fashion trends to pursue sexiness. What often happens though is that Women have a delusional perception to what is truly attractive, because the only thing telling women what's attractive and what's not is other women.

hhaahhhAHAHAhaHAHAHAHHAhAhahHAAHHAHA

Trump kept insinuating that he really wanted Norwegian migrants after our PM visited the white house.
It was quite embarrassing desu

Attached: 0ohwg0mgxv901.jpg (1242x1380, 189K)

why do euros always think it is some wild west shootout all day every day in the US? I mean yeah if you are a gang member in st. louis doing gang shit you will probably catch a few bullets, but if you are just a normal person it is very unlikely that you will be shot

You have the worst income inequality in the OECD, it's comprable to openly oligarchial Russia. A tiny fraction of Americans get into top universities abd some if them inly due to legacy, connections, and money, the majority of Americans are receiving horrible education. Your politics are objectively shit, America isn't even considered a full democracy anymore and was downgraded. You have the most partisan country of any western nation, don't score well on corruption indicies relative to peer nations, politics are full of gerrymandering and legal bribery, etc.
The whole country is a shithole desperately trying to hide it behind a wall of money and popular entertainment. 0

Lmao are you from the Golden Horde

Chance of being struck by lightning: 1 in 3,000

Murders in 2018: 7,200 out of 350 million, or 1 in 50,000

Did you ever visit France?

feels bad
Jow Forums should ban USA flags, they only talk about themselves anyway, theres Jow Forums for that

SHOW ME YOUR LICENCE, HANDS UP, CRAWL HERE YOU WORM, DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU. GUUUUUUN!!!! BANG BANG BANG

We've been through worse

>Jow Forums should ban USA flags
please baseds mods. we beg of you. give Jow Forums to amerifats and Jow Forums to based euros and chinks (Canadians)

lel

Because as I already said, entirely white, older, rural Maine, your safest state, is still more dangerous than any western European nation, Can, Aus, and NZ.
What are we supposed to read from that? The safest subregion of America is still more dangerous than the entirety of our countries. Your exceptional is below our average. You really don't want us to start comparing our best regions to yours because it gets even worse for you.

Okay then let's see the stats.

proportionally it doesn't really matter, crime goes from low in the US to basically nonexistent in other countries.

Let me guess
>woah, whole France is like those parts of île-de-France full of africans and muslims, we should not allow french people to come here because they would just run our country!!!!

>Or are you going to say those are shit too now?
if the republicans don't ruin them

>it’s all the minorities’ fault! m-my neighborhood is first world!! i d-don’t even care w-w-what irrelevant f-foreigners think!!! rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Attached: EA43157E-9B12-46C1-A512-5CAEEA0F5BB4.jpg (206x244, 21K)